ParadoxZero

Mar 28, 2018
Now remember kids: WIP = Work In Progress.
This is not a bug, just that Lykanz hasn't completed that section yet.
I am putting this here in hopes that if the next beta leaks, people can be aware of it before posting questions about it.
Granted, I'm assuming people read posts here before slapping their keyboards like a monkey.

• Haha
Reactions: Haast and junior366

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Now remember kids: WIP = Work In Progress.
This is not a bug, just that Lykanz hasn't completed that section yet.
I am putting this here in hopes that if the next beta leaks, people can be aware of it before posting questions about it.
Granted, I'm assuming people read posts here before slapping their keyboards like a monkey.
I know (in dev) =in developing or development ...but (wip) is kinda password i have to guess it (like if i tell u booom (Cs) ehmmm it means =comming soon ..come on..u kidding me...but i already know that it was the end of the ver :)

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Is there any word on when 6.4 will come out to the public? And yes I am aware that I could get it from the dev's page, but I, like many others, are just struggling to survive right now and can not afford to support the dev yet.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
is the dev is kind slow??? i remember the first time i played this game like in 2017 or 16 i thought for now it should be completed already but its still soo far from it !!!! other devs is already completed many games and starting new ones..its just my openion i dont know

ParadoxZero

Mar 28, 2018
is the dev is kind slow??? i remember the first time i played this game like in 2017 or 16 i thought for now it should be completed already but its still soo far from it !!!! other devs is already completed many games and starting new ones..its just my openion i dont know
Moreso that the dev chose to rework the game early on to essentially try and future proof it, while also making it up to the standards he had at the time. That delayed new content for the game for some time. Lykanz, unlike a lot of other devs, works on this alone and in what free time he has between his job and home life.
There are also plenty of other devs still making the same game they started years ago, with varying levels of progress. I'd rather have slow updates as long as the dev is keeping people relatively up to date and pumping out the game/story that they can be happy with.

Reactions: junior366 and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Moreso that the dev chose to rework the game early on to essentially try and future proof it, while also making it up to the standards he had at the time. That delayed new content for the game for some time. Lykanz, unlike a lot of other devs, works on this alone and in what free time he has between his job and home life.
There are also plenty of other devs still making the same game they started years ago, with varying levels of progress. I'd rather have slow updates as long as the dev is keeping people relatively up to date and pumping out the game/story that they can be happy with.
i agree and happy for ur explane correct ..i can see that he make remaster and changes alot more better than befor ..i just didnt expect it will take all this years...its good job he did honestly i injoyed the game alot thats why i was hungry to complete it

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I'm a bit confused by the disclaimer, is the version available right now the finished version of the update or still full of bugs?

Reactions: Lykanz

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I'm a bit confused by the disclaimer, is the version available right now the finished version of the update or still full of bugs?
Its the buggy pre-release version, that the Dev had only released internally to help him check for and help fix, you guessed it bugs.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys honestly didnt find any bugs happend with me maybe depends on what kind of pc or lap top u using ..im using powerfull gaming laptop maybe thats why didnt happend with me..i dont know

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
guys honestly didnt find any bugs happend with me maybe depends on what kind of pc or lap top u using ..im using powerfull gaming laptop maybe thats why didnt happend with me..i dont know
It appears to be more if you are lucky or not, powerful desktop... and wont run, some less powerful and it does..., its a known problem with that version of Renpy, I think they fixed it in later versions but im not positive.

Reactions: Lykanz and hamod

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there an incest patch that works with the version available from the dev's patreon (0.5.13)? The one linked to in the OP causes the game to crash as soon as you try opening it.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes