fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Is it a recurring theme or only in the beginning that the devs are talking to MC and player?
It breaks a lot of immersion in a visual novel game trying to tell a story.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Why no incest tag? There is a patch for it, isn’t there?
For safety, there has been reports that some devs had to take down their games because some guys at Patreon actually come and check the tags here, if they find the tags they don't allow they take the dev's page down. And the patch isn't official, it is something another dude made.

Reactions: Lykanz

R P

Jan 16, 2021
You know, I just gotta say, I'm not into incest or anything like that, and, full disclosure, I personally think it's pretty weird, but the lengths Patreon is willing to go through to block this stuff is really mind-blowing to me. It's one thing to block it from your site because you're worried about liability in certain countries, blah blah blah, but going to OTHER websites NOT affiliated with Patreon in any way in order to hunt for evidence as to whether or not a game has incest in it is a level of scrutiny that would make Torquemada proud :confused: I mean seriously, what the fuck??? Just do the standard bullshit to cover your own ass legally and all that, and let people just do what the fuck they want to do when it comes to anything outside of that - Why the fucking Inquisition?! For fuck's sake, if it isn't interfering with your own business, just let people live their own lives and leave them the fuck alone...

Sorry to go off like that, but the 'Libertarian Hulk' in me was awakened there for a sec, LOL :sick:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
many ppl said this but i must admit it too
we are glad you returned to this game again - yea i know you returned a while ago (huge while) but wasn't able to thank you cause forgot this game's name :FacePalm:
i came here cause was in love with your characters from first relases
Thank You

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
For safety, there has been reports that some devs had to take down their games because some guys at Patreon actually come and check the tags here, if they find the tags they don't allow they take the dev's page down. And the patch isn't official, it is something another dude made.
So, it Patreon actually being run by some extremist wackos or something? It sounds like its time that people can find somewhere else to host their games.

• Haha
Reactions: Orlox and Lykanz

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
So is there an old version, that isn't .06.4 available somewhere? Really not even sure why .06.4 is still on the OP if a disclaimer is needed. Seems like a rollback to the previous version would solve the questions.

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
So is there an old version, that isn't .06.4 available somewhere? Really not even sure why .06.4 is still on the OP if a disclaimer is needed. Seems like a rollback to the previous version would solve the questions.
The previous version is public and available for download on their Patreon page (through a Mega link)

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, just discovered the game, looking good so far (I'm at the father funeral so still early in the game I guess).
But I have question about the fetishes. I picked every fetishes, just to not miss any content. But I'm not into Fisting and Pegging. So does this game have a lot of that ?

Thanks.

thilimss

Sep 21, 2020
This version of the game 0.06.4 ends at that part of the weightlifting championship?... when I click on the star, the screen goes black and only appears 'WIP
Sem título.jpg Sem título1.jpg

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do we have links for the 0.5 version? If the current is so bad then I don't want to try it, but op doesn't have them

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes