BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah silly comments from freeloaders are really going to bother a dev that creates this VN for fun for us all to enjoy!! Maybe if you haven't got anything nice to say or some constructive feedback then don't say anything at all!! The dev works, has a life NOT to sit down constantly every night and thinks "hmmm, maybe I should not sleep and work myself into the ground to please ungrateful bitches on F95zone" Take your time Lykanz and thankyou for the great work so far (y)

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah silly comments from freeloaders are really going to bother a dev that creates this VN for fun for us all to enjoy!! Maybe if you haven't got anything nice to say or some constructive feedback then don't say anything at all!! The dev works, has a life NOT to sit down constantly every night and thinks "hmmm, maybe I should not sleep and work myself into the ground to please ungrateful bitches on F95zone" Take your time Lykanz and thankyou for the great work so far (y)
Yikes, that was cringe :HideThePain:
Imagine having your nose stuck so deep somebody's ass that you get upset on their behalf :BootyTime:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Don't expect anything from this dev
hahahaha ...thats odd thing to say ..but maybe true who knows ..life is full of surprises .. and soo do the devs

but love that statment soo direct haha ..funny as hell .. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yikes, that was cringe :HideThePain:
Imagine having your nose stuck so deep somebody's ass that you get upset on their behalf :BootyTime:
Just gets so annoying watching people bitch about updates on a pirate site :ROFLMAO:
Yeah maybe I went overboard but the self entitlement of some of the users on this site is ridiculous lol
why not go play something else until this is ready instead of posting shit comments that are not in the slightest bit helpful.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Just gets so annoying watching people bitch about updates on a pirate site :ROFLMAO:
Yeah maybe I went overboard but the self entitlement of some of the users on this site is ridiculous lol
why not go play something else until this is ready instead of posting shit comments that are not in the slightest bit helpful.
Getting mad at somebody for posting shit doesn't really help anyone either, and you're just feeding into it by giving them what they want: attention.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
no i have a better idea ..we will give them attention by kicking the asses haha :WeSmart:

soo that they will look like clowns and pathetics infront of the people around

just a suggestion :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz and Draverik

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If that was possible, internet would've been a much different place lol
yea tell me about it :FacePalm: :FacePalm: ..but yea it is still possible ...kicking assss with answers and words

if we have the enough courage (ehmm :cautious: i dont want to say the balls ) to answer and put there statements down .. they will get embarrassed in front of the people for such a stupid act and they will go cry in there rooms like cute babies

and never dare to do it again because they will know in advance that some one there will kick their assses again

wish all the people as good as u r bro

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz and Draverik

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is that all? When i finally found smth good!
And it end so quick... View attachment 1128164
Well, y'know what they say... The best perfumes come in the smallest bottles... The deadliest poisons too, now that I think about it... Hmm...

Also, the size doesn't matter, but actually how you use it! ;)

does it really end at the atrium? tbh the game looks awesome and all. but since 2018? 30-40 mins of gameplay? well. Such shame.
Back in 2018, when I decided to do the rework, the story went up to day 8, since then the game was completely remade from scratch and day 9 was fully developed, with day 10 being well under way.

Any information on when the fixed version will come out?
Probably when one of my patrons decide to leak it. That being said, I'll be releasing a new beta version for patrons today (or maybe tomorrow, depending on how things go).

Don't expect anything from this dev
Well, I mean... That's the easiest and most sure way to not get disappointed with pretty much anything.

I read somewhere that the dev works as a doctor or something related to medicine, if he is saving lifes instead of working in adult games for me it's worth it.
Yeah, hes on the frontline, covid hit really hard in Brazil.
I'm not a doctor, thank God, haha.
I'm just a public agent that works in the brazilian public healthcare system.
Covid has been pretty bad here in Brazil and it's only getting worse lately, so my "real life" job has been tiring as fuck for the past year.
On top of that I'm married to an amazing and supportive woman that deserves all the attention and love I can give her and then some.
I work on The Inn on the little free time I have every day, which's not much, but it's honest work.

But yeah, if anyone's wondering, I plan on wrapping up this update in 2 or 3 more betas, depending on how things go on my end.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Well, y'know what they say... The best perfumes come in the smallest bottles... The deadliest poisons too, now that I think about it... Hmm...

Also, the size doesn't matter, but actually how you use it! ;)

Back in 2018, when I decided to do the rework, the story went up to day 8, since then the game was completely remade from scratch and day 9 was fully developed, with day 10 being well under way.

Probably when one of my patrons decide to leak it. That being said, I'll be releasing a new beta version for patrons today (or maybe tomorrow, depending on how things go).

Well, I mean... That's the easiest and most sure way to not get disappointed with pretty much anything.

I'm not a doctor, thank God, haha.
I'm just a public agent that works in the brazilian public healthcare system.
Covid has been pretty bad here in Brazil and it's only getting worse lately, so my "real life" job has been tiring as fuck for the past year.
On top of that I'm married to an amazing and supportive woman that deserves all the attention and love I can give her and then some.
I work on The Inn on the little free time I have every day, which's not much, but it's honest work.

But yeah, if anyone's wondering, I plan on wrapping up this update in 2 or 3 more betas, depending on how things go on my end.
Hope we get over this crisis soon and things get back to normal, excelente trabalho nessa VN, meu nobre.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just remind you guys that this is a Beta version exclusive to patrons so they can follow the progress of the update, meaning it's still a Work in Progress and could potentially fuck up your saves down the road.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes