deku12

Jun 13, 2021
Wow love the game, and the comedy which adds a great touch to the story. Can't wait for the next updates.

Reactions: Lykanz

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just out of curiosity, how grindy is the sandbox? Normally I try to stay away, but occasionally have been pleasantly surprised they are not grindy, repetitive, resource management wastes of time with unclear objectives or ways to progress.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just out of curiosity, how grindy is the sandbox? Normally I try to stay away, but occasionally have been pleasantly surprised they are not grindy, repetitive, resource management wastes of time with unclear objectives or ways to progress.
No grind at all. The game, at this point, is essentially a visual novel. The sandbox is there just for navigation purposes.

Reactions: Mark17 and ElukiaTV

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there a patch updated to 6.6 or do I have to wait? I'm somebody that prefers to play a game as it is truly intended without patreon dictating the rules.
I take it the patch on the OP is not compatible with the current beta version? Is there a way to check in-game stats?

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You should be able to check the girls' stats through their profiles on the phone system.
Ah, I see, just made it back to the fam for the funeral so haven't had access to phone app yet, guessing that will he available soon! Great game so far, forgot how many times I've laughed my ass off at the dialogue.

Aug 24, 2020
The t-shirt that japanese guy wears on the banner, is it a hint about the game or coincidence ?
cuz in japanese it says " i will eat the next" but in english it says i love you?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I am at the body building contest. Can I leave there or is that end of content?

The other lady bodybuilder is in the Atrium and has an star for an event but when I click on that I get "Content to be added in the next Beta"

So there is nothing to do but I can't find a way to leave the place.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I am at the body building contest. Can I leave there or is that end of content?

The other lady bodybuilder is in the Atrium and has an star for an event but when I click on that I get "Content to be added in the next Beta"

So there is nothing to do but I can't find a way to leave the place.
You can't leave, you're stuck there with that creepy fedora guy... FOREVER.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes