Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Hi,
I've tried the game for the first time now. Apart from a slow start, I like it a lot.

But I have a couple of questions...

Could it be that the version stops in the middle of the competition?
I have a star that I should (I think) do something in the locker room, but I get the message that it will only continue in the next version.

And can I only do something in the places marked with an asterisk? Or did I miss something in the other places?

Oh yes ... at what intervals do the new versions come?

Thanks for the information
Sab

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi,
I've tried the game for the first time now. Apart from a slow start, I like it a lot.

But I have a couple of questions...

Could it be that the version stops in the middle of the competition?
I have a star that I should (I think) do something in the locker room, but I get the message that it will only continue in the next version.

And can I only do something in the places marked with an asterisk? Or did I miss something in the other places?

Oh yes ... at what intervals do the new versions come?

Thanks for the information
Sab
Hi, I'm glad you enjoy the game so far!

To answer your questions:

1 - Yeah, the content on the version currently available in this forum goes up to that point. There really is nothing more to do in it. This is a beta version of the current update and, as such, doesn't have all the content.

2 - Yes, as the game right now is pretty much a visual novel, you can only do stuff in locations marked with a star. But there are some interactible pictures around Linda's and Joana's houses that'll give a bit more background to the girls. That being said, you can check out the phone system on the game, there are some cool features in there!

3 - I release betas with new content for INNitiate and above patrons every month. For full updates... Well... That's a bit tricky to answer, as I release them only when I finish content for 1 ingame day, and that could vary depending on what happens on that day. I'll have to warn you though, I'm not known for quick updates, haha.

Reactions: Sabaroo

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
My computer went on a rampage again and thus it leaked these screenshots of the upcoming update, I've no clue how that happened. I was also pretty wasted when I typed this. Pesky computer!

Numba1.png

Numba 2.png

Numba 3.png

Numba 4.png

Oh no, it also leaked some nude stuff, bad computer!

Numba 5.png

Numba 6.png

I think he calmed down again, imma hug the computer and kiss him!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

1 - Yeah, the content on the version currently available in this forum goes up to that point. There really is nothing more to do in it. This is a beta version of the current update and, as such, doesn't have all the content.

2 - Yes, as the game right now is pretty much a visual novel, you can only do stuff in locations marked with a star. But there are some interactible pictures around Linda's and Joana's houses that'll give a bit more background to the girls. That being said, you can check out the phone system on the game, there are some cool features in there!

3 - I release betas with new content for INNitiate and above patrons every month. For full updates... Well... That's a bit tricky to answer, as I release them only when I finish content for 1 ingame day, and that could vary depending on what happens on that day. I'll have to warn you though, I'm not known for quick updates, haha.
hehe i didnt start 6.6 yet but from the photos i can say im glad u make a way or scene with the enemy tatto girl the challenger of the sister i forget her name .. i actualy like her even more than the sister ..and i was hopping it will have scene with here in futur ..and u did it even befor i ask :) thanks for that ..hop u make optional scene with all girls in the game even if she is ugly or side character

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Lykanz,

Thanks for your quick reply, and sry for my slow response to it.

I will look again for the interactive pictures and take another look at the telephone system. I'm curious whether and what else I will find there ...

By the way, thank you for being so honest and saying from the start that your updates are rather irregular. This reduces the frustration while waiting (why is there still nothing new? :unsure:)
And you know that you have to be patient for a longer time.

Thanks again ...

And where is the update ??? ;):D

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Can mc have sex with Joana up to this update?
Nope.

Every girl so far is equally beautiful, especially Mom look like Ai Sayama. Except MC, which is ugly
That's an issue with males in HS based games. You can't really make a male character that doesn't look like a constipated orangutan.

Hello Lykanz,

Thanks for your quick reply, and sry for my slow response to it.

I will look again for the interactive pictures and take another look at the telephone system. I'm curious whether and what else I will find there ...

By the way, thank you for being so honest and saying from the start that your updates are rather irregular. This reduces the frustration while waiting (why is there still nothing new? :unsure:)
And you know that you have to be patient for a longer time.

Thanks again ...

And where is the update ??? ;):D
I'm currently working on the next beta, I'm a little late on it because it ended up having more content than I had initially planed.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
That was an early version of the scene, it's fixed here:

View attachment 1298205

That being said, the models started acting up weirdly on this scene, so it's all kinds of fucked up.
Yeah I thought same like its unfinished version.Thanks for clarifying man.
Totally liked the game the renders are great and story is good looking forward to next updates.All the best with the Project.
Take care Have a good day.

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
so......after his family calls mc, return there to sleep, woke up and taking shower with Val, i get stuck in kitchen where Joanna is nowhere to be found to start breakfast event. i can click the painting just fine. no error message, and nothing else happen. did i miss something? or maybe its because i use compressed version + mods?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Inn Monthly BETA (0.06.8) Released for INNitiate Patrons and above!

The new beta for The Inn is already available for INNitiate patrons and above!

This new Beta wraps up the events of the weightlifting championship and, dare I say, do it in style!

This Beta comes with 3 new events, 200+ images, 25 handcrafted animations!

All the videos in the game were re-encoded to use a new set of codecs and, hopefully, fix the problem a lot of Android users had with slow, stuttering videos.

All the images for the entire game were also recoded and compressed for the Android build to make the APK file size smaller and fix the issue people had in the previous Beta where Android would refuse to install the game. That happened because Android devices have a limit size for the APKs, which is 2GB.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2017
Ok this question might have come up but I haven't found the answer to it : Is there still a HOTFIX file we need to download and install ?

If so where is it, if not, can you please remove the line in the "instalation" spoiler tab.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes