bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
Honestly glad i searched for an found this cause i would have been in the same boat lol, i dont really like NTR but if removing it removes all choice (i dont care if it removes the sandbox either lol) then i would would either A) leave it on and avoid it if possible or B) Not play the game
Just found this game and was going nuts. I dislike NTR, but if it meant giving up sandbox I was ready to either drop the game entirely, or just leave it enabled and somehow find a guide to avoid it. I get that it's a joke, but it's poor game design considering it isn't explained unless you go through all the prompts.

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021

althworld

May 12, 2018
They should do this again. Those "compressed version anyone" spam starts to be as much as annoying as those fetish beggars, the (anti-)NTR-brigade and the "when update" fuckers. I mean what's so hard to use the search function?
I never knew an honest question could bother somebody. Since the compressed version of every other game is usually linked in the OP, if there's no link, isn't it normal to assume there isn't one yet? Of course, I could've used search, and maybe I should've, but the forum is there for a reason.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Of course, I could've used search, and maybe I should've, but the forum is there for a reason.
Well, there're some unwritten rules in the internet. Especially for forums. On of those rules is "use a search function if one exists, and only if you can honestly tell you get not the info you're searching for even if you used correct keywords, ask about the info you need". The reason of the forum is to change adult games and discuss about them, not to read 1312 times a week the same questions.

At least I'm happy you looked in the OP. Most people asking questions without looking in it and are too lazy to read a thread a little backwards. I'm sure they didn't even know a search function exists. For them it's only a harmless question but to all others it's just selfishly. I mean what are the users here for them? Some wankers who just exists to take their asses after them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: althworld

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just found this game and was going nuts. I dislike NTR, but if it meant giving up sandbox I was ready to either drop the game entirely, or just leave it enabled and somehow find a guide to avoid it. I get that it's a joke, but it's poor game design considering it isn't explained unless you go through all the prompts.
Man... That NTR joke is the gift that keeps on giving...
It honestly was one of the best decisions I made in this game.

Hey Lykanz, do you mind to share ur character card ?
Yes I mind, that's why I don't share them.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The sad thing is that I've actually seen people making that type of argument in this forum.
I've had people unironically tell me they dropped my game after they noticed the "Futa on Girl" fetish because, even if it was optional and it would never happen if they didn't select the fetish, now they knew the girl would be willing to do it.

It's like some quantum whore thing where stuff done in different dimensions sours the entire thing for them.

I will never understand this reasoning.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Is the next patch going to have the meat of the Luana route, or is it going to be spread out over a couple/few more updates?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is the next patch going to have the meat of the Luana route, or is it going to be spread out over a couple/few more updates?
All Betas from now until the end of the update will be Luana exclusive.

If you're expecting much in the way of sex with Luana tho, I'll have to disappoint you.
She's one of the slowest burns in the game and will take a while until she's comfortable enough to have intimacy with the protagonist.

There will be some lewd interactions with her towards the end of the update tho, but no full fledged penetration sex yet.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
The sad thing is that I've actually seen people making that type of argument in this forum.
Yep. Was apart of one such argument at one point. The person was legitimately saying that sort of thing. They even said that the person's ex, who they were no longer was in a relationship with was ntring them because they had sex with someone else when they were no longer a couple and had broken up.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes