ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's up everyone?
December won't have a BETA release due to the update I'm currently working on consisting of only one long event that will close chapter 1.
I pretty much spent the second half of November working solely on creating renders and porting assets to use on them, so there's not much to talk about on the technical side of things.I'm currently on the final stretch of rendering hell as there's not many scenes left to create, so I'll have plenty of time to do the other aspects of the update, like adding sfx, ambient music, translation and polishing the update so it's released in a truly finished state (I hope).A lot of stuff happens in this BETA as the main plot of the game will finally move forward with some very unexpected turns and twists!That's all I can say without spoiling too much of the content, so I hope you can bear with me on that, I promise it'll be worth the wait!
Anyway, don't forget to check out the official sneak peeks for some previews of what's been done since the last devlog!
Have fun!
DECEEMBER 2023 SNEAK-PEEKS 1!
In mega link as some to large to upload here

wgibson

Jul 20, 2017
The fuck are you talking about?

There's a proper Android version made by myself, just look at the damn OP.

I couldn't care less about JoiPlay.
Running the PC version through joiplay worked for me after using the newest (& free) version of joiplay from their patreon post:
Apparently they didnt update their website with these new versions.
(Joiplay v1.20.032-patreon and Ren'Py Plugin 8.1.1_7.6.1_000 are the versions that worked. For reference, Joiplay v1.20.023-patreon and Ren'Py plugin 8.0.3_7.5.3_009-patreon did NOT work)

FYI: I downloaded the PC version because I saw there was a hotfix and wasn't sure if it was applied to the android version

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Really? can't wait. looking forward to it.Lykanz you are one of the best VN devs in the world.most devs just pulling the intimacy with close family for miles and miles of updates(chapter 25+ or season 5 for at least some HJ from MOM or SISTER(s) or AUNT but You are giving us the content for the right time and right way(not so rushed or not soooo late)RESPECT :love: (y) looking forward to upcoming updates:cool::p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: V-Kun and Lykanz
Jan 14, 2023
Bitch's built like a fuckin' brick house yo!
Serious question: Why the down-grade in Models?

The School Matron / Security Guard (seriously weird vibes there) was "ok" (if not actually human proportioned, but hey), the Rastafarian in the Toilet - 2009 says hello. Yellow... NEVER use yellow. EVER. BAAAAD color, BAAAD.

I actually had to go back to a prior build and check if it wasn't horniness hormones making my memory all golden, but nope: some serious downgrade on the scenes there.

Apart from that, the new scenes in the house went right back up to prior quality, which made me go: "WUT?!" (actually, I do a "hmmm", but trying to be cool with the Frog Memers).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Serious question: Why the down-grade in Models?

The School Matron / Security Guard (seriously weird vibes there) was "ok" (if not actually human proportioned, but hey), the Rastafarian in the Toilet - 2009 says hello. Yellow... NEVER use yellow. EVER. BAAAAD color, BAAAD.

I actually had to go back to a prior build and check if it wasn't horniness hormones making my memory all golden, but nope: some serious downgrade on the scenes there.

Apart from that, the new scenes in the house went right back up to prior quality, which made me go: "WUT?!" (actually, I do a "hmmm", but trying to be cool with the Frog Memers).
Strange... I didn't change the models at all.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's up everyone?
Development of the next BETA is comming along smoothly!
I finished all the scene work needed for it this week and now I'm moving to the next development step, which is adding music and SFX to the scenes.
In total this BETA has 692 renders and 9 animations.
I'm calling it a BETA more from habit to be honest, but this next release is going to be the FULL 0.09 update and also the FULL Chapter 1 release, so yeah, there's a LOT of stuff to be done...
I wish I could tell more about what's in this update, but that would end up spoiling the plot for it, sorry.
What I can say is that it'll answer a lot of questions, move the main plot forward, introduce new characters and, of course, introduce even more questions (LMAO).
Anyway, don't forget to check the official post for some of the renders!
Have fun!
Preview in link below as some to large to upload here.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 09.01

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
When I translate the patch to my own language, the patch does not work. How can I solve it?

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes