Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
THE INN CH2 1.01.02 - DEVLOG 4!
View attachment 3694811

What's up everyone?

So yeah... Devlog, not a release as was planned.

As I talked about in the last devlog I was struggling with a creativity block for a while.

God news is that I'm finally over it!

I was able to write a good chunk of dialogue for this update, I think I actually wrote way more than I needed.

I just started writting and couldn't stop, it was crazy!

But, bad news though, I got so caught up in writting that I barely did any scene work...

So, yeah, the update that was supposed to be released today will have to be delayed until next month.

Sorry about that.

I also had to redo a fair bit of code I had already finished for this update because, while writting the dialogue, I realized I had made a mistake and introduced inconsistencies to the plot. So I had to rewrite how some screens that were used in this update worked.

Nothing too difficult though, just annoying.

Anyway, there's not much to show for this devlog, as most of the time since the previous one was spent writting and doing bits of coding.

Don't forget to check the for some of the scenes that'll be featured in this update!

Have fun!
Umm ...
I also had to redo a fair bit of code I had already finished for this update because, while writting the dialogue, I realized I had made a mistake and introduced inconsistencies to the plot. So I had to rewrite how some screens that were used in this update worked.
This statement feels contradictory to the story so far ...
Still ... (y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
Hey there, just trying to start a new game in Chapter 1 - if Ieave NTR on it wants to turn it off, I click start and it goes back to the same fetish choice screen.... if I try turn NTR off it gives me 3 "are you sure's" and takes me back to the fetish choice screen again - I tried every combination and can't start a game. Also I've installed on Android. A little help please and thanks.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey there, just trying to start a new game in Chapter 1 - if Ieave NTR on it wants to turn it off, I click start and it goes back to the same fetish choice screen.... if I try turn NTR off it gives me 3 "are you sure's" and takes me back to the fetish choice screen again - I tried every combination and can't start a game. Also I've installed on Android. A little help please and thanks.
Are you sure? I haven't touched that screen in ages and it has worked fine since.

The NTR option is only a joke. If you disable it it'll give you a chain or confirmations, if you leave it on it'll disable itself.

Then you just click/tap the "DONE" button and that's it.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Great game, I love it!! However, I encountered several errors, including this one: Capture.PNG
For your information, I am not using any mods or other modifications.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Great game, I love it!! However, I encountered several errors, including this one: View attachment 3703894
For your information, I am not using any mods or other modifications.
Either use the hotfix or download the latest version from my patreon (it's a public post) to fix that.

I'm more interested in the other several errors you found though.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Either use the hotfix or download the latest version from my patreon (it's a public post) to fix that.

I'm more interested in the other several errors you found though.
Thanks, my friend. I'm starting the game over from the beginning now. I'll let you know if I find any new ones.

Reactions: AMRFTY

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I get a series of errors that appear during the first "Metfucks" night, but then I don't get any errors. There you go.
Edit: It happens to me at every "Metfuck" night. I wonder if it occurs when the characters are looking at the screen.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I get a series of errors that appear during the first "Metfucks" night, but then I don't get any errors. There you go.
Edit: It happens to me at every "Metfuck" night. I wonder if it occurs when the characters are looking at the screen.
I'll need a screenshot of the error to know what it is about.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
My problem occurs at every "Metfuck" party.
That error was fixed.

Either use the hotfix or download the latest public version from my pateron/subscribestar.

May 1, 2020
I got an error in Inn 1.00.00. I have tested the hotfix and even downloaded the version from the patreon and still get it. On the first movie night I sat with Lu. Next day I spent with Joana. Now I'm onto the second movie night and it crashes as soon as I go to bed to get to the movie night. If I try to ignore the error, it just sends me back to the title screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I got an error in Inn 1.00.00. I have tested the hotfix and even downloaded the version from the patreon and still get it. On the first movie night I sat with Lu. Next day I spent with Joana. Now I'm onto the second movie night and it crashes as soon as I go to bed to get to the movie night. If I try to ignore the error, it just sends me back to the title screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop this inside the "game" folder and see if it fixes your issue.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes