Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I got an error in Inn 1.00.00. I have tested the hotfix and even downloaded the version from the patreon and still get it. On the first movie night I sat with Lu. Next day I spent with Joana. Now I'm onto the second movie night and it crashes as soon as I go to bed to get to the movie night. If I try to ignore the error, it just sends me back to the title screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop this inside the "game" folder and see if it fixes your issue.

May 1, 2020
Drop this inside the "game" folder and see if it fixes your issue.
Tried it and when I went to sleep, it brought up the end screen that says;

"This even this still a WIP (Work in Progress), if you're seeing this message it means you finished all the content currently available for this build. More content will be added in the next Beta version!"

Although it didn't fix the issue, I found out that if I spend the first day with someone else and than do Joana, the issue doesn't happen on the second or third movie night.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Tried it and when I went to sleep, it brought up the end screen that says;

"This even this still a WIP (Work in Progress), if you're seeing this message it means you finished all the content currently available for this build. More content will be added in the next Beta version!"

Although it didn't fix the issue, I found out that if I spend the first day with someone else and than do Joana, the issue doesn't happen on the second or third movie night.
That's very strange.
Back during testing of the full 1.00 update I ran a handful of combinations and never got this issue.

In fact, you're the first person to report it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Does this game have a proper non-incest version or is it just landlady and roommate placeholder
Yes.

Pressing 's' to take a screenshot doesn't seem to work for me. Anyway to fix it?
No.
The "S" shortcut for screenshots had to be disabled due to conflicts with the DDR-like minigame.
Please, use "Alt + S" or "Alt + Shift + S" instead.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.png
What's up everyone?

Time for another Devlog!

The first half of June has been spent mostly on scene work.

Remember that in the last devlog I said I had written way more than I would use?

So yeah... There's a lot of scenes to make.

I'm almost finished with them though, there's only a couple of animations and one fina sequence left to make, so I should be done with it by next Friday.

It'll leave me more than enough time to finish the translation of new dialogue, add bgm and sound effects and all the finishing stuff needed for the update.

There was this long conversation sequence that didn't leave much space for camera angles, so I was able to speed up the scene work on that part.

The next scenes are back in Linda's house, some animations (you know what kind) and a hook for the next event in the update.

I've also been working on an off on the barebones of the inn management systems, mostly on weekends and when I take a break from scene work. Right now it's just the barebones of it and only the very basic back end of the whole system, but it's comming along nice.

I wish I had something to show you all on that, but it's really just code with barely minimal UI work.

Maybe soon I'll have something more visual to show.

I'm pretty happy with the results so far and eager to get it done as soon as possible!

So yeah, that's it for this devlog! Don't forget to check the official for some of the scenes I've done so far!

Have fun!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

In link below some files to large to upload here

Reactions: Mark17
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes