Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Play the Game first time...
Miss Mann's Office - BCC Really?
I may never be able to stop laughing again...
best easter egg ever...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

DsguarTR

Sep 11, 2021
First, did you look to see if there was a log file.

If not, did you try deleting, re-downloading and unzipping again?

If it never even tried to start, there have to be missing files, so you might have had a glitched download. If it tried to start but didn't appear to start there should still be a log file.
1- i did look
2- yep did that 2 times
3 - weird i redownloaded the game 2 times
idk what can be just wanted to play the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
1- i did look
2- yep did that 2 times
3 - weird i redownloaded the game 2 times
idk what can be just wanted to play the game
I don't know what to say then. I'm assuming other renpy games work on your computer ... the only other thought I have ('cause it works in another game, not something I've ever heard anyone try on this one) is:
  1. Make sure you still have the original zipped file just in case.
  2. Make sure you know what version of renpy this game is using.
  3. Find another game you have that uses the same version and worked.
  4. Copy that game's renpy folder, delete this game's renpy folder and paste the other game's folder in its place.
  5. Launch the game.
If that doesn't work, you need to either talk to someone that knows more about Ren'py, or get your computer checked out.

Also, if you HAVEN'T got a Ren'py game to work on your computer before ... try some others and see if it's just The Inn or maybe something your computer has against Ren'py itself.

Reactions: tslojr

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I’m getting a grey screen every time on on the family movie night when it’s time to pick a movie.
Use the Hotfix or download the latest public version from my patreon or subscribestar pages.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You are kidding me? Blueballing with Linda and now this creepy Cliffhanger?
Go ahead and bring a proper update... :ROFLMAO:
It's not a "proper" update 'cause it's a fragment of a chapter ... Which he's been telling everyone EVERY TIME one gets released. Unless you're on his patreon, stop complaining about things he's already informed us he's doing (and even then, why become a patreon without finding out how things work?).

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Oof.. My review is up. Incidentally it's the 100th review. Congratulations Lykanz.

TheInnCh1 (266)_compressed.jpg

I was so torn up in reviewing this after finishing chapter 1 on Tuesday. For the better part I really want to like The Inn because I see the good comedy and effort made in storybuilding. The models look nice and the attention to detail is refreshing. But there's also the wild inconsistency in storytelling, the egregious re-telling of happenings that just happened before and the underdevelopment of Mike. I'm really hoping for a better chapter 2, while I do like chapter 1 - it didn't end on as high of a note as the start made me believe it would.

And please, give me a dedicated screenshot button that triggers the built-in function. ALT+S is fucking irritating when combined with H. :LOL:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still think you should use spoiler boxes, but ...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: AMRFTY

combige

Jun 30, 2017
The last version of this I played was about sports girl's competition. IIRC it was planned to add a chunk of material for every girl, not parallely for every one. So, is there sum noice amount content with Linda or should I wait a bit?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The last version of this I played was about sports girl's competition. IIRC it was planned to add a chunk of material for every girl, not parallely for every one. So, is there sum noice amount content with Linda or should I wait a bit?
All three girls have their "day" now ... plus the end of the chapter and a sort-of intro to the next chapter.

Feb 25, 2022
THE INN CH2 1.01.02 - DEVLOG 4!
Patreon post image-1.png

What's up everyone?

So yeah... Devlog, not a release as was planned.

As I talked about in the last devlog I was struggling with a creativity block for a while.

God news is that I'm finally over it!

I was able to write a good chunk of dialogue for this update, I think I actually wrote way more than I needed.

I just started writting and couldn't stop, it was crazy!

But, bad news though, I got so caught up in writting that I barely did any scene work...

So, yeah, the update that was supposed to be released today will have to be delayed until next month.

Sorry about that.

I also had to redo a fair bit of code I had already finished for this update because, while writting the dialogue, I realized I had made a mistake and introduced inconsistencies to the plot. So I had to rewrite how some screens that were used in this update worked.

Nothing too difficult though, just annoying.

Anyway, there's not much to show for this devlog, as most of the time since the previous one was spent writting and doing bits of coding.

Don't forget to check the for some of the scenes that'll be featured in this update!

Have fun!

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes