Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
View attachment 3221665

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Whew! What a year!

2023 was WILD!

It marked the conclusion of Chapter 1, a massive milestone in The Inn's development.
It also meant a considerable increase on The Inn's following with lots of new people getting to know the game and share their experiences.
I can't even begin to tell you all how happy I am of all that we acomplished together this year!

Here's hoping 2024 will be even more amazing for everyone!
Happy new year everyone
Feliz ano novo Lykanzera ♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Vince69

Jun 13, 2018
I used the search bar and found it relatively easily but I also set my preferences to most recent,
You can try to do it In your preferences, if you set the results order to 'most recent' you can find the latest responses, first.
It should look something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot bro. I didn't know that I had to change my preference to get the most recent posts while searching the threads.
Sorry for calling you an ass.
My Search option in Preference was Default Search Order so basically what I got in the search were posts in which people were asking for compressed version or outdated posts.
Thanks bro, this will save me a hell lot of time in the future.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 3221665

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Whew! What a year!

2023 was WILD!

It marked the conclusion of Chapter 1, a massive milestone in The Inn's development.
It also meant a considerable increase on The Inn's following with lots of new people getting to know the game and share their experiences.
I can't even begin to tell you all how happy I am of all that we acomplished together this year!

Here's hoping 2024 will be even more amazing for everyone!
Congrats on finishing Chapter 1! It's been a long road so far, and I'm looking forward to where the game goes from here. I hope you have much happiness and success in 2024!

• Red Heart
Feb 27, 2021
This guy deserves an award for best Ren'Py DEV of the year, I discovered he's Brazilian and I was proud! Excellent game, waiting for more updates, congratulations to the DEV! And the memes are classic and a great reference, haha.

• Red Heart
Sep 16, 2023
Just played the latest update and I must say I wasn't really expecting the mafia stuff or the cat to be involved with it but I'm glad we'll be getting more Linda content soon and maybe, probably (perhaps?) seeing the actual inn.

Loved the DBZ Abridged references though and Luana got a lot better after graduating from her bitch phase so I'm actually starting to like her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just played the latest update and I must say I wasn't really expecting the mafia stuff or the cat to be involved with it but I'm glad we'll be getting more Linda content soon and maybe, probably (perhaps?) seeing the actual inn.

Loved the DBZ Abridged references though and Luana got a lot better after graduating from her bitch phase so I'm actually starting to like her.
I love Kuraneko and look forward to more scenes with her! :love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Probably depends on your definition of normal, I don't recall thinking any of them looked weird...

Maybe you're the weirdo?
I assumed they meant that all the breasts were really big, rather than C or smaller. I can't remember for sure, but aren't Kiyana's around a C or something? Also, Val and Cindy have more average breast size as well. So not all are really large.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I assumed they meant that all the breasts were really big, rather than C or smaller. I can't remember for sure, but aren't Kiyana's around a C or something? Also, Val and Cindy have more average breast size as well. So not all are really large.
I assume that's what they meant as well but they could have asked in a less inflammatory or insulting manner.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I keep waiting for someone to pop onto the screen with the pop sfx because dev clearly loves Team Four Star and it would definitely be their style

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What will the pregnancy fetish affect the story? Do I need to replay in order to make the girls pregnant or it only starts to affect in ch2?
Btw, is Liv a new Li or side girl like the others?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What will the pregnancy fetish affect the story? Do I need to replay in order to make the girls pregnant or it only starts to affect in ch2?
Btw, is Liv a new Li or side girl like the others?
I have planned for pregnancy to be part of one girl's storyline, it's not mandatory but it'll add more depth to her.
So far I only have it planned for her and, if you had that selected and had sex with her at least once, she's already pregnant, you don't need to replay anything.

As for Liv, I don't really make distinctions between LI and side girls.
But as she's not connected to any girl from the main cast, she can be considered main cast herself.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Sorry if I sound dumb but who's "her" meant to be? Also, just finished chapter 1, I love everything about this game so far, except that cursed image of the MC when you hover over the pregnancy option :HideThePain: wishin you all the best on chapter 2!

• Red Heart

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sorry if I sound dumb but who's "her" meant to be? Also, just finished chapter 1, I love everything about this game so far, except that cursed image of the MC when you hover over the pregnancy option :HideThePain: wishin you all the best on chapter 2!
Glad you enjoyed the game!

"Her" as in the character, the girl who's going to get greganatn.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes