hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It is quite common for this site for people to get unreasonably worked up about even the slightest hint of NTR in games like this, and your pretty much imidiate call for a tag and semi-tangent after being asked why, proves my point, the anti boner thing was a joke on my part, one that seemingly fell flat, i do apologize.

as for the update you had to your original post, i honestly had trouble figuring out what you wanted to say, i could gather that you now tried turning it off, but you made no mention of understanding that the option in itself was a troll by Lykanz.
Thanks for your replay. Sorry for the delayed response.

Point 1) "Semi-tangent"? I thought I was pretty clear in my answer. The "Walk like a duck, quack like a duck" etc. (metaphorically) was making the point perhaps succinctly, but I thought it was still obvious.

Point 2) Perhaps my phrasing was not clear. I did NOT get that whole "April Fool" business the first time I played. After asking me about the NTR, the game went immediately into the Play mode. After a short while, I had to quit because of unrelated matters. It was several hours before I could come back, and because of the unrelated matters I had to reload the game from scratch. It was on that second replay that I got the "do you really really really want NTR" tomfoolery. I got that it was a joke only then, but again, the game brought the subject upon its own.

Reactions: cakeny

zoltun

Jul 2, 2018
Thanks for your replay. Sorry for the delayed response.

Point 1) "Semi-tangent"? I thought I was pretty clear in my answer. The "Walk like a duck, quack like a duck" etc. (metaphorically) was making the point perhaps succinctly, but I thought it was still obvious.

Point 2) Perhaps my phrasing was not clear. I did NOT get that whole "April Fool" business the first time I played. After asking me about the NTR, the game went immediately into the Play mode. After a short while, I had to quit because of unrelated matters. It was several hours before I could come back, and because of the unrelated matters I had to reload the game from scratch. It was on that second replay that I got the "do you really really really want NTR" tomfoolery. I got that it was a joke only then, but again, the game brought the subject upon its own.
So you are saying, that after the whole "turnig off NTR would result in yadayada" message clicking on no dont turn it off, just starts the game? well i can understand why you reacted like you did then, since i went through the whole joke my first time i was not aware of that.
That really should be changed on the developers part as someone might click on the NTR option first without actually selecting the fetishes they do want thus missing out on content they might actually enjoy.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Hmm, the error is still haunting me even if I've downloaded the newest version (compressed though).
I mean, the game with Lu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... then ~28 ignores - then p*ssy scene - ~67 ignores - betting scene - ~132 ignores - game resumes. Can upload the save right before the error if needed.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hmm, the error is still haunting me even if I've downloaded the newest version (compressed though).
I mean, the game with Lu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... then ~28 ignores - then p*ssy scene - ~67 ignores - betting scene - ~132 ignores - game resumes. Can upload the save right before the error if needed.
I honestly have absolutely no idea why some people get this error. Can you upload the save so I can check it out?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait... That's an issue in w8?
Maximum Path Length Limitation
In editions of Windows before Windows 10 version 1607, the maximum length for a path is MAX_PATH, which is defined as 260 characters. In later versions of Windows, changing a registry key or using the Group Policy tool is required to remove the limit. See for full details.

Reactions: Lykanz

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Maximum Path Length Limitation
In editions of Windows before Windows 10 version 1607, the maximum length for a path is MAX_PATH, which is defined as 260 characters. In later versions of Windows, changing a registry key or using the Group Policy tool is required to remove the limit. See for full details.
Haha, no for sure, I name my folders imageboard-style, like
Code:
D:\fap-g\hs\[Lykanz] The Inn\TheInn-v0.05.11-pc
And no, I have Win10. Also remembered that it was the same for me as in the full version of 0.5.0.
I honestly have absolutely no idea why some people get this error. Can you upload the save so I can check it out?
Anyway, here's the save:

From what I've seen in error report, there're some strange symbols in the script. May be if you use some Portugese letters or any of non-standart Latin, they can cause this :unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Haha, no for sure, I name my folders imageboard-style, like
Code:
D:\fap-g\hs\[Lykanz] The Inn\TheInn-v0.05.11-pc
And no, I have Win10. Also remembered that it was the same for me as in the full version of 0.5.0.

Anyway, here's the save:

From what I've seen in error report, there're some strange symbols in the script. May be if you use some Portugese letters or any of non-standart Latin, they can cause this :unsure:
At the bottom of your error report it has this "Windows-8-6.2.9200" telling me you are on a windows 8 machine or your computer was updated but that tells me windows 8.

Plus "Windows-8-6.2.9200" is not the lastest build for Windows 8, 8.1 was it if I remember right.

The full quote from the bottom of your error report.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05.11
Sat Jan 02 22:05:40 2021

combige

Jun 30, 2017
At the bottom of your error report it has this "Windows-8-6.2.9200" telling me you are on a windows 8 machine or your computer was updated but that tells me windows 8.

Plus "Windows-8-6.2.9200" is not the lastest build for Windows 8, 8.1 was it if I remember right.

The full quote from the bottom of your error report.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05.11
Sat Jan 02 22:05:40 2021
Hmm, strange. Winver gives me 2004 (19041.685) version of Win10, it's of May, 2020.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I stumbled upon this game yesterday, and it is absolutely fantastic! I can't believe that it doesn't seem to get more love around here and elsewhere. I've played for about two hours, to the point where I finally have access to the phone and menus, and the initial setup of the game an introduction are terrific. An instant favorite.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I read that this is as good as Once in a Lifetime, it's a big talk, I'll give it a go. At least first impressions are good, looks extremely polished.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It has been a while since the last update, wonder how is the developer doing? And the game update progressing too, hopefully we will have some news about it soon
I finished what was there yesterday. I was thinking that there would be quite a bit more. He's really just starting the story. For being close to the three year anniversary of the development, I was a little surprised. Love what's there so far though.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes