IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Male dom is a BIG maybe. One thing I can guarantee is that, if it's added, it won't be for all the girls. No plans for it yet though.

Blackmail is a BIG nope. Mike isn't THAT kind of asshole.
Is pregnancy planned?

Reactions: Lykanz

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not far into the story but Linda Mae... a 200% wife material, near perfect girl in every sense. Beautiful, cute, sexy, smart, confident, fun, no bullshit, attentive, sharp, out & easy going, sunshine & outdoor-loving, kind, forgiving, understanding, big heart, caring, wild asf, amazing cook and eats like a mule. Her accent might be a bit of a turn off but that's perfectly fine, she's best girl (y)

• Red Heart

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Don't wast your time playing this build, Full of bugs
That's kind of what the disclaimer says... You'll be wasting your time downloading this build.

Duh... i just wanted to test this release..
Again, it explicitly says that it refuses to even launch for most people.

I'm not far into the story but Linda Mae... a 200% wife material, near perfect girl in every sense. Beautiful, cute, sexy, smart, confident, fun, no bullshit, attentive, sharp, out & easy going, sunshine & outdoor-loving, kind, forgiving, understanding, big heart, caring, wild asf, amazing cook and eats like a mule. Her accent might be a bit of a turn off but that's perfectly fine, she's best girl (y)
Linda Mae is Linda Bae!

Thanis

Apr 12, 2018
Is it normal that on windows 7 that it displays that the game launcher application indicates that it is not compatible with the 32 system?

• Angry

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
IMPORTANT:

v0.06.4 is a leaked, supporter exclusive beta version of the game never meant to be released publicly, with not even half of the content that'll be present in the finished update and riddled with bugs due to a faulty ren'py update that is well known to not even start the game for some people and that, as such, will not receive ANY support from me due to bugs you encounter. Download this only if you're willing to waste your time and bandwidth for nothing.

PS: As it seems nobody reads this disclaimer, if you download this beta and then come into this thread complaining the game doesn't work, you're a colossal moron and a mouth breather.

Thanis

Apr 12, 2018
IMPORTANT:

v0.06.4 is a leaked, supporter exclusive beta version of the game never meant to be released publicly, with not even half of the content that'll be present in the finished update and riddled with bugs due to a faulty ren'py update that is well known to not even start the game for some people and that, as such, will not receive ANY support from me due to bugs you encounter. Download this only if you're willing to waste your time and bandwidth for nothing.

PS: As it seems nobody reads this disclaimer, if you download this beta and then come into this thread complaining the game doesn't work, you're a colossal moron and a mouth breather.
my bad ! i dont read the disclaimer . colossal moron ?! stay polite foreskin eater !

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes