Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm new to this game but from what I'm seeing in the comments there is NTR but I don't see a tag on the list of tags stating NTR is in this game. Plus if this latest update isn't the final version of said update should I wait before playing it for the first time until the update is fully complete? And if so how long before it is ready? Because I want to use the patch that tells the true relationship status between characters in the latest update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I'm new to this game but from what I'm seeing in the comments there is NTR but I don't see a tag on the list of tags stating NTR is in this game. Plus if this latest update isn't the final version of said update should I wait before playing it for the first time until the update is fully complete? And if so how long before it is ready? Because I want to use the patch that tells the true relationship status between characters in the latest update.
who said there's NTR !! ..believe me bro there's no single NTR there its pure 100% harem ..for now :) GIVE IT TRY ..U WILL NEVER REGRET

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
who said there's NTR !! ..believe me bro there's no single NTR there its pure 100% harem ..for now :) GIVE IT TRY ..U WILL NEVER REGRET
What about the unfinished update and the not updated patch? I want to see the true story as it was intended if it weren't for patreon.

Reactions: hamod

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ... Don't you guys get the definition of "joke"?

If you actually tried to click on the button instead of being frozen in fear you'd see the disclaimer I put at the end of it saying it was just a joke and that the game will never have NTR.

The first couple of times people came in here wondering about it was cute and all, but right now it just makes me think some people are actually mentally challenged.

Really.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

If you actually tried to click on the button instead of being frozen in fear you'd see the disclaimer I put at the end of it saying it was just a joke and that the game will never have NTR.

The first couple of times people came in here wondering about it was cute and all, but right now it just makes me think some people are actually mentally challenged.

Really.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

Really.
Sorry. Like I said I'm new to this thread. I can also be pretty gullible at times. But most of all you're actually not too far off the mark in my case as I have Asperger's Syndrome.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Is there a patch updated to 6.6 or do I have to wait? I'm somebody that prefers to play a game as it is truly intended without patreon dictating the rules.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Dont you feckin DARE stop working on this.....This will become THE DIAMOND when finished.
Just a taste and i beginning to question my top tier list already.
Well I won't play it until the patch that tells the TRUE story is updated, even if it will take another month or two. And I haven't even started playing it yet.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well I won't play it until the patch that tells the TRUE story is updated, even if it will take another month or two. And I haven't even started playing it yet.
The patch that adds incest isn't made by me, so you'll have to wait for someone to mod it into the current version.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

Really.
yea but dev u should say that to him ..he was asking about NTR i was just telling him what u have said ..if u read the comment without frozen in fear :KEK: :KEK: u will see that i asked him (who said theres NTR) (no single NTR) (100% pure harem) :)

Reactions: Lykanz

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
And I never assumed. I just wanted some clarity since I was brand new in this thread. I learned long ago not to take anything anybody says at face value. I'd rather ask straight from the horse's mouth. It was never meant to be disrespectful to you or anyone else. So once again I apologize Lykanz .

• Red Heart
Reactions: DougTheC and Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes