itfod

Apr 16, 2021
How do we unlock all the costumes for the characters?? Wasn't able to figure it out previously.

in particular, the 3rd and fifth sets for all of them.

And any idea on when we can actually change Jessica's clothing? Her values are still too low for me to do anything now. I may have messed up with my game though...
Lykanz, sorry to ask this directly, but not getting much response from the general public here; can you help to answer my costumes question?? Thank you!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz, sorry to ask this directly, but not getting much response from the general public here; can you help to answer my costumes question?? Thank you!
3rd set should be unlocked by default, maybe something is up with your save.
5th costumes IIRC are the bondage ones, and they're unlocked after finishing the halloween special (phone/specials menu). Right now they're pretty much useless as they can't be equiped (and even if they could, there's no scene that makes use of them yet).

As for Jess, you can't equip any of her costumes yet.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
3rd set should be unlocked by default, maybe something is up with your save.
5th costumes IIRC are the bondage ones, and they're unlocked after finishing the halloween special (phone/specials menu). Right now they're pretty much useless as they can't be equiped (and even if they could, there's no scene that makes use of them yet).

As for Jess, you can't equip any of her costumes yet.
Thank you! That's really odd; I know I've played through the whole game, and done the halloween special, so something must be wrong with my savegame.

Looks Like I'll have to replay from the start and just speed-run it to get the costumes. :p

Thanks again! Looking forward to the next update! :D

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, can somebody please share a completed save file with me? Trying to unlock the costumes, but they're refusing to unlock for me for some reason. Thanks in advance!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This song perfectly describes Developer and most people in this thread ;):KEK:
"All my friends are toxic, all ambitionless
So rude and always negative I need new friends, but it's not that quick and easy
Oh, I'm drowning, let me breathe I'm better off all by myself"
The only thing I'm drowing myself in is pussy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

manyks-humorfortukey.gif

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Most people here are rude and toxic, so that song suit in this thread.
Sorry, i did not thought you could take this in that way. I wanted to make you laugh and this end up with emotional disaster:FacePalm:
I'm sorry:censored:
LMAO

End in what way man? I just made a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes