HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'm the least degenerate dev around here lmao.
I'm so fucking vanilla that even vanilla fags think I'm too vanilla.
I don't know, the MC's dominace pose during the lifting competition a while back was pretty deviant :unsure:

Dec 7, 2018
So I just downloaded and booted up the game for the first time and..........motherfucker you really got me with that "disable NTR" thing in the fetish selection screen. I hate NTR ( But love Netori ) but I'm also one of those people that play games "as intended" so when it said that sandbox mode would be disabled when disabling NTR I was really torn about what to do, until I've told myself "okay fuck it, maybe I can deal with it since the rest looks very promising so far" so I proceed and then your little info screen pooped up. Man, I hate you, but I love you ( no homo ) looking forward to playing this game. Cheers!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So I just downloaded and booted up the game for the first time and..........motherfucker you really got me with that "disable NTR" thing in the fetish selection screen. I hate NTR ( But love Netori ) but I'm also one of those people that play games "as intended" so when it said that sandbox mode would be disabled when disabling NTR I was really torn about what to do, until I've told myself "okay fuck it, maybe I can deal with it since the rest looks very promising so far" so I proceed and then your little info screen pooped up. Man, I hate you, but I love you ( no homo ) looking forward to playing this game. Cheers!
You know what they say about saying ( no homo ) right? It means you actually meant it that way. Yeah. I'm an asshole. What's new? :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 08.02

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Any chance of this being updated to 08.03?

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
View attachment 2393429

What's up people?

We're finally in february, huh? It felt like january would never end.

So far the month's been pretty busy for me, this scene I'm working on proved to be more work than I had anticipated (but that's kind of normal for me, right?)

I wanted a small, simple and cozy cafe environment for this sequence and all the assets I had available were either large or fancy stores.

So I went ahead and spent some time porting a new asset to use, it worked really well and I'm very satisfied with it!

I hope I can get everything I need for this BETA done before the end of the month, there's still some ground to cover regarding scene work, but it should be fine, I think.

Anyway, I also want to use this Devlog to talk about something else...

5 FRICKING YEARS!

Earlier this month I realized that on february 3rd The Inn had reached the 5 years milestone!

Can you believe it? 5 years since I started this little project back in 2018!

So much happened since then, so much stuff, so many, many things... Both good and bad.

What started as just a hobby to vent out my frustrations and help me deal with ADHD has grown into something so big and so important to me.

Back in 2018 I really just wanted a release from all the pent up frustrations from my job and some way to try and organize my thoughts and everything that flooded my brain all the time.

Back then I didn't know jack about coding or any of that and I didn't even think I would be able to translate what I had in my mind into actual visual scenes, mind you, I'm still in no way a fully fledged programmer or artist, I'm just a guy that likes to pose 3D dolls and wants to tell a story.

A story that I honestly didn't think anyone would like, mostly because it makes no damn sense (or it didn't at the time). I'm so glad I was wrong...

So much happened during this short span of time, those little 5 years that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things... Not just to me but to the entire world as it was thrown into a global event that got everyone unsure about their future and screwed up the entire world's health (both physical and mental).

On my end, while I didn't catch that one thing (or rather it didn't catch me), my mental health took a huge hit.

At the time I worked as a civil servant (I dunno if that's the right term for that tbh) in the public healthcare system and seeing all that happen around me all day, every day and, at the time, with no real hope that it would get any better ended up taking it's toll.

I got severe anxiety episodes and went down with a pretty bad depression. It was so bad that I had to take meds for it because the simple tought of having to get out of bad every day was too much for me to handle. It got to a point where I had a dissociative episode and just went out walking, barefoot, with no documents on me. I didn't really remember much of it, but my wife says I disappeared for about half an hour until they found me just walking in the middle of the street at night.

It was after this that I realized I couldn't keep going the way I were. I had to do something. So I took my leave from my former job.

Thankfully at the time I already had a very stable income from this project, in fact I was earning more with it than I did at my job, so I could afford to dedicate myself entirely to it.

This was when I realized this wasn't just a hobby anymore, that it was actually something I was good at, something I enjoyed doing and something I can provide to my family.

Speaking of family, I have to thank my wife for everything she did for me, for all the support she gave me and all the patience and understanding she showed me when I was in a dark place. I honestly don't know if I would having being able to go through it without her.

But don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean I started taking other directions with The Inn just because I don't see it as just a hobby anymore.

The Inn is still my passion project, one of the things that brings me joy in life!

And I owe all that to you guys. To everyone that showed their support, either financially or with good reviews and compliments. Everyone that has come and gone, the ones that stayed and the ones that just arrived, YOU are what make this possible and YOU are one of the things that keeps me going!

I honestly can't say where this project will go from here, but I can guarantee you that it still has a lot of coal to burn!

I mean... It's been 5 years and we don't even have a FUCKING INN yet!

All in all, what I meant to say with this long ass ramble is...

THANK YOU!

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for believing in me and making this possible!

Oh yeah, by the way, don't forget to check the post!

See you all around!
5 years...:unsure:
It only takes 2 1/2 to 3 years to build an actual 50 story hotel. But I don't think those construction workers are taking time out to go visit distant family members for sexy sexy taboo time either so that probably makes up the time difference.:LOL:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
5 years...:unsure:
It only takes 2 1/2 to 3 years to build an actual 50 story hotel. But I don't think those construction workers are taking time out to go visit distant family members for sexy sexy taboo time either so that probably makes up the time difference.:LOL:
If I may ask, how many person involved when building an actual 50 story hotel? How many person work at CD Projekt Red and how many are involved in making the game Cyberpunk? How many days years it took?

Everything sounds very easy when you just say it, but for once just do it to actually find out how easy it is.

Personally, the game is really well made for a solo indie developer, not perfect definitely, weakness here and there that I am fine to overlook/give a hall pass. Of course, if Lykanz himself is a seasoned veteran of the gaming industry, then I would judge it differently.

Sorry for the off-topic rant reply but it just doesn't makes sense comparing apple and orange in an adult game forum.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
If I may ask, how many person involved when building an actual 50 story hotel? How many person work at CD Projekt Red and how many are involved in making the game Cyberpunk? How many days years it took?

Everything sounds very easy when you just say it, but for once just do it to actually find out how easy it is.

Personally, the game is really well made for a solo indie developer, not perfect definitely, weakness here and there that I am fine to overlook/give a hall pass. Of course, if Lykanz himself is a seasoned veteran of the gaming industry, then I would judge it differently.

Sorry for the off-topic rant reply but it just doesn't makes sense comparing apple and orange in an adult game forum.
I'm... I'm pretty sure they're referring to how long it would take to build the "Inn", but I may be wrong lol
Considering they also said "visiting family for sexy taboo time", which I don't think Lykanz is doing anything taboo with his family members :HideThePain: just the MC in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm... I'm pretty sure they're referring to how long it would take to build the "Inn", but I may be wrong lol
Considering they also said "visiting family for sexy taboo time", which I don't think Lykanz is doing anything taboo with his family members :HideThePain: just the MC in the game.
Okay, my bad:ROFLMAO:. The Inn should just take at most a month, 2 months to be on the safe side. The building/mansion is there already, just need renovation works, mainly for the interiors.

So yeah, 5 years is way too long for renovation works. The builders ( hired by Linda Mae if not mistaken ) are definitely milking the MC:p.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Okay, my bad:ROFLMAO:. The Inn should just take at most a month, 2 months to be on the safe side. The building/mansion is there already, just need renovation works, mainly for the interiors.

So yeah, 5 years is way too long for renovation works. The builders ( hired by Linda Mae if not mistaken ) are definitely milking the MC:p.
We'll get to the Inn eventually, don't worry.

I have talked about this before, but the gist of it is that I agree that I made a mistake on having Mike go back to his hometown and that completely changed the flow and narrative of the game. I should have done it in some other way.

But by the time I realized that it was too late to go back so I'm just having to go with the flow. I need to properly introduce the trio and their satelite characters now before going back to Linda's and continuing the proper Inn storyline.

Good news is that this part is almost done. It won't be soon, but it's close.

agentfbi861

Jan 20, 2022
Omfg where do I start bro I hope this don't take too long my God is it great and iv seen so many creators just not finish and its so sad I love your humor I was like dam me and this developer really get each other I was laughing pretty dam good I can definitely see this being in one of my favorites definitely don't give up

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes