Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah, it's hard to recognize him with a decent haircut lol.
But back on the topic of the game, how's development going, Lykanz?
It's going well so far. I finished pretty much all the code I needed for the new features and right now I'm in the middle of creating sprites and porting old content over to the new format.

Reactions: Laziness

kamael

Dec 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Evans15, post: 1571713, member: 254414"] Cara cauteloso, pois este é um fórum em inglês e está nas regras que você tem que traduzir uma tradução em inglês mesmo que seja feito no Google translate. [/ QUOTE]

E
[QUOTE = "Evans15, post: 1571713, member: 254414"] Cara cauteloso, pois este é um fórum em inglês e é nas regras que você tem que escrever uma tradução em inglês mesmo que seja feito no Google translate. [/ QUOTE ]

Desculpe irmão, eu nem sequer prestei atenção.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There we go, boys and girls, another week, another pin-up!

This one features Luana on her favorite hobby: Cosplay!

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my page just to see it, here's the pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version of this week's pin-up, so be sure to check it out if you're a patron!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
is the game dead?
As aolli said, The Inn is undergoing a total refactor of its base code so I could introduce much needed features and make things easier for me in the long run. Right now I'm in the middle of porting the old content over to the new format.

As I can only work on it during my free time it's not going as fast as I would like. That being said, I work on every day, at least 4 hours per day.

Uhh... That kinda sounded like a rant... Sorry, that wasn't my intention.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes