3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Interim Domain [v0.18.0] [ILSProductions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Requested by JKRollin'

Universal: v0.17.0 -> v0.18.0 [165 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
The Interim Domain 0.19.0 update #1
1698718061827.png

All right. Only a day off to catch our breath before jumping right into 0.19.0. At this point, we've spent enough time with world building and setting up the various players for the main story that it's time for events to start ramping up for the eventual end (not that soon, don't you worry).

By now, you're probably seeing a fair bit of overlap between some of the stories. Because a few of the characters have failure states (where they can go Remnant), this leads to some of the events having variations that can span from an extra section of conversation to an entirely different story section. In particular, Anita's latest update will have two unique events depending on whether or not Marisa is around.

Also on this front, depending on what you're done with Anya, Kaitlin's story will vary. Because of the complexity of player choice and variable outcomes, there are going to be some serious requirements to clear for many of the upcoming combination scenes, but it'll be worth it as you'll get some interesting scenarios and conversations that you wouldn't have during the girls' main storylines.

In terms of other characters, Kara's got a huge night ahead of her and Saaya makes a drastic decision that'll leave you hanging.

Thanks for your patronage,

-Kinderfeld

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

The Interim Domain 0.19.0 update #2
November 2

Okay, we are getting close to having a full new episode for release. Just some testing, polish and some rewrites to get this update in the bag. At this point, we are going to do like we did with Now & Then, where players will be given certain decision points to minimize undesirable relationships going forward. So, if you're not a fan of Selene (I imagine some of you find her unpleasant), you'll get a choice to end her particular tangent in the main story.

Also in development is an endgame feature to possibly rescue some of the failed relationships of those who went Remnant on you (for those of you not using the walk-though). This implementation will require developing a way back into each character's stories and some alternative sequences to explain the character's return to their life. The narrative groundwork is being laid in this and 0.20.0. Also, it WILL come at a Qi cost, so, you'll need to complete some of the other stories to afford this option.

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

This release's combination scene is something hinted at for a while if you've been following Robin and Tina throughout. For those wondering how the girls manage finding out that Michael's got more than one relationship, well... Let's just say not everyone is going to feel the same but some pairings work out (for the meantime). To unlock it, though, you will have to clear a few hurdles (track pun not intended). For Tina, you'll have to have been intimate with her recently (after she's made overtures that this is more than just two friends). And Robin? You have to have seen one of her more recent story scenes where she talks with Tina in the dorm.

Thanks for your support and interest,
-Kinderfeld

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Interim Domain 0.19.0 update 3 and release schedule
Yesterday

Okay, here we are with the release of 0.19.0, making sure to get it into your hands before American Thanksgiving. Considering that I'll be traveling that weekend, I'll be unavailable to do much, so we definitely wanted this polished and ready beforehand.

In terms of the build, there's a fair bit packed in here. On top of a vital choice for one of the main characters, this episode lays the groundwork for two other big decisions that come in following releases. Add in some major events in a many of the girls storylines that will lead towards their own eventual endings. Saaya, Robin, Kaitlin, and Anita all have some real drama going on. Luckily, newcomer Kara is there to bring some fun and crazy times.

Here's the release schedule for 0.19.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):

Tier 3 - November 15, 2023
Tier 2 -
November 17, 2023
Tier 1 -
November 19, 2023
Public -
November 20, 2023

Change Log 0.19.0

• Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (19), Anita (17), Tina (17), Marisa (17), Robin (16), Roe (17), Sammy (14), Allison (10), Kara (4)
  • Fixed typos and grammar errors
  • Fixed continuity issue with Anita story 16 if you chose not to have sexy events in Anita Story 15
  • Fix error in the gallery where Roe/Sammy selfie hover/idle images are swapped
Thanks for your interest and support,

-Kinderfeld

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
The Interim Domain 0.19.0

Windows:
-
Mac: -
Android: -

Walkthrough:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Interim Domain [v0.19.0] [ILSProductions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.18.0 -> v0.19.0 [208 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
is this game now close to the finish line. Are there already infos on a next one?
Maybe try reading a little?

"All right. Only a day off to catch our breath before jumping right into 0.19.0. At this point, we've spent enough time with world building and setting up the various players for the main story that it's time for events to start ramping up for the eventual end (not that soon, don't you worry). "

Literally the 5th posts above yours.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Maybe try reading a little?

"All right. Only a day off to catch our breath before jumping right into 0.19.0. At this point, we've spent enough time with world building and setting up the various players for the main story that it's time for events to start ramping up for the eventual end (not that soon, don't you worry). "

Literally the 5th posts above yours.
Thats why i am asking :mad: He talks about ending, so i am wondering when that will be from now and if he plan a next game. If you dont know, then dont replay.

• Angry
Reactions: EvolutionKills

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah I dropped this after .9, patiently waiting for the next game that hopefully returns to the storytelling of Now & Then that was so enjoyable. I can't deal with Sandbox games.
Sandbox, yes and no.
We don't have to click a place on a map to reach a LI and continue her story, but we do have to click a LI to follow her story.
So why yes and no ? The way i see it, we don't have to follow a script like in a VN, we have a certain choice on which girl we want to see first and so on, so if your like me and wait for several update (5 or 6) before playing them, you can click the same LI several time to follow HER story for a while, so it's a bit like a VN, or you can click different LI of each update to feel like a sandbox.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Interim Domain [v0.19.0] [ILSProductions] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -

Last edited:

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
Sandbox, yes and no.
We don't have to click a place on a map to reach a LI and continue her story, but we do have to click a LI to follow her story.
So why yes and no ? The way i see it, we don't have to follow a script like in a VN, we have a certain choice on which girl we want to see first and so on, so if your like me and wait for several update (5 or 6) before playing them, you can click the same LI several time to follow HER story for a while, so it's a bit like a VN, or you can click different LI of each update to feel like a sandbox.
Yeah, I just like singular, fluid stories, not fragmented ones. It's also more work for the dev to make alternate scenes depending on what day/who you have developed the storylines with.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I am starting to get disappointed with the writing. What's going to happen with Apollyon get telegraphed very obviously, taking all tension out of it and it is frustrating how little agency we have with the stories and the MC being an ass, having little empathy and making really stupid decisions just to create "tension" (Kaitlin and Anita come to mind). There wasn't ever much player agency in this game, but being along for the ride is only tolerable if you don't need to eyeroll your way through the story.

On top of that, it really starts to drag on, with many of the substories going nowhere with petty, mundane shit as if the MC didn't have a goal and a timeline.

Meh.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I enjoyed the final scene of rev 19.

My final thoughts

This could buy time for the MC to gather more QI (choose to bring Apollyon back or not - IMO - she suicided in her attack) and be better prepared for the final encounter with Ifuma which Apollyon delayed.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoHawk

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Is there any point in keeping Mina around?
The other characters end up being acquainted with each other, was wondering if letting Mina ascend will lock out any of her scenes with the others.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Is there any point in keeping Mina around?
The other characters end up being acquainted with each other, was wondering if letting Mina ascend will lock out any of her scenes with the others.
Kind of a big spoiler for her character so not sure if you want to know or just keep playing and see what happens.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes