VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with LightmanP Multi Mod :

The Interim Domain 0.26.0 :
/ (1.3 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021

All right, we got this one in well before the Christmas/New Year holidays hit. The release schedule (below) will make sure everyone has the 0.20.0 before they're dragged off to required family get-togethers. For myself, my folks moved to about an hour's drive away, so I'll be out-of-pocket for that weekend. Considering it's the first time in 15 years I've been able to drive to see them, I don't mind so much.
Regarding the new release: Apollyon fans are going to have some choices to make as fallout for the cliffhanger at the end of 0.19.0. But, wasn't that a little badass? While I'm not usually one to point to the walkthrough, you may want to peek at it to make sure things line up for you as there are certain choices and quantities of Qi needed to unlock additional content for the unexpectedly popular Entede.
Also, for those who want another way to follow ILS Productions, we're now on . The account is new and we're still slowly adding content, but the setup will be the same with three tiers for release and content.
Here's the release schedule for 0.20.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - December 16, 2023
Tier 2 -
December 18, 2023
Tier 1 -
December 20, 2023
Public -
December 21, 2023
Change Log 0.20.0
  • Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (20), Anita (18), Tina (18), Marisa (18), Robin (17), Roe (18), Sammy (15), Allison (11), Saaya (11)
  • Fixed typos and grammar errors
  • Fixed name error in Other scene with Roe and Sammy that labels Roe as Robin
  • Fixed image error in Selfie Gallery for Tina/Robin threesome selfie
Thanks for your interest and support,
-Kinderfeld

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

All right, we got this one in well before the Christmas/New Year holidays hit. The release schedule (below) will make sure everyone has the 0.20.0 before they're dragged off to required family get-togethers. For myself, my folks moved to about an hour's drive away, so I'll be out-of-pocket for that weekend. Considering it's the first time in 15 years I've been able to drive to see them, I don't mind so much.
Regarding the new release: Apollyon fans are going to have some choices to make as fallout for the cliffhanger at the end of 0.19.0. But, wasn't that a little badass? While I'm not usually one to point to the walkthrough, you may want to peek at it to make sure things line up for you as there are certain choices and quantities of Qi needed to unlock additional content for the unexpectedly popular Entede.
Also, for those who want another way to follow ILS Productions, we're now on . The account is new and we're still slowly adding content, but the setup will be the same with three tiers for release and content.
Here's the release schedule for 0.20.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - December 16, 2023
Tier 2 - December 18, 2023
Tier 1 - December 20, 2023
Public - December 21, 2023
Change Log 0.20.0
  • New story for Kaitlin (20), Anita (18), Tina (18), Marisa (18), Robin (17), Roe (18), Sammy (15), Allison (11), Saaya (11)
Thanks for your interest and support,
-Kinderfeld
I am ALL about finding a way to bring Apollyon back and find out how badly she hurt Ifuma.

I also think if there is a way to bring her back and hide this from Ifuma, then we can have a powerful Ace waiting to be played at a key time during end game (after all - he is an arrogant ass who thinks he is pre-ordained to win it all - how could another Archon bring an Entende back and why would they...).

She may have to hide out with the MC in his sanctuary - which could also lead to some interesting moments with Mira/Allison and other LIs.

V 20 is looking Very interesting!

Cheers!! :coffee:

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Apollyon used up a ton of energy attacking Ifuma, but maybe he retreated and she's just weakened rather than being unmade or whatever. I guess we'll see soon! But yeah seems like she's going to need some Qi either way.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Usually someone else posts this. Here is the links for the new update (v20) from ILS's Patreon public post.

Windows: -
Mac:
-
Android:
-

Walkthrough (thanks to Mordred93):

EDIT: An issue with the Selfie Screen has come up if you haven't unlocked all of Saaya's selfies before this update. See the attached RPY file and drop it in the game folder to hopefully fix.

Change Log 0.20.0

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Interim Domain [v0.20.0] [ILSProductions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.57 GB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I thought this was a great update!

The final scene...

There is more great story telling here and more unexpectedly emotional moments.

This was a great way to end 2023 and give us a lead in to 2024.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoHawk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Interim Domain [v0.20.0] [ILSProductions]- Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.190 -> v0.20.0 [202 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Nice, but I always don't understand how to properly progress without missing any content... :)
I can't guarantee that this will work but I have tried to keep all the women's stories within 3 updates of their current max content.

This meant that I had some flexibility to complete all of the remaining Saaya story lines (and get her Qi) so that I could save Apollyon.

I do use the walk through for hints since time is at a premium and I don't have time to both enjoy TID and replay certain story lines over and over again by going back in time multiple times (even if I could skip through them trying to redo every decision I had previously made over and over again as well).

I actually like the structure of TID.

The limitations - max of 7 visits - create a sense of too much to do and not enough time to do it as The Interim Domain shrinks and we head towards a final confrontation with Ifuma.

It is hard to create this kind of mechanic in an AVN and the possibility of having jarring 'earlier' encounters with Mira or missing some of the combo encounters (multiple women together) is part of the cost of this mechanic.

I recommend leaning on the walkthrough to best manage your choices and still avoid missing content.

Cheers!! :coffee:

mortare

Sep 24, 2017
Hum there a typo error when we first meet marisa. After the meeting she is called allison instead of marisa.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
typo.jpg
Another typo here. I suppose that should be recorded history?

How many updates left? It seems we're getting closer to closure in some of the stories.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 3198897
Another typo here. I suppose that should be recorded history?

How many updates left? It seems we're getting closer to closure in some of the stories.
I have not seen any estimate from Kinderfeld, the dev.

I'd guess that we are approaching, if not in the last third of the story but that is pure speculation on my part.

If the story ends too quickly, we could have several episodes in a row where we must say good-bye to multiple women or risk losing them to Ifuma.

I'm hoping for a more 'ordered' last few episodes when they come but that is my wishful thinking.

Cheers and Happy holidays!! :coffee:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I have not seen any estimate from Kinderfeld, the dev.

I'd guess that we are approaching, if not in the last third of the story but that is pure speculation on my part.

If the story ends too quickly, we could have several episodes in a row where we must say good-bye to multiple women or risk losing them to Ifuma.

I'm hoping for a more 'ordered' last few episodes when they come but that is my wishful thinking.

Cheers and Happy holidays!! :coffee:
I agree, we are getting close. We have to wrap up the final stories of several of the girls. Problem is we just got a new one introduced in v20. So we are going to have to figure out how to wrap up all the girls stories, then finish up the main story. I think the dev has a plan on how to do that (reading the code). They have stated all along we would be able to play all the stories in one run-though, but maybe not all variants of the story (just like N&T). I can see several of the girls in their last legs of stories and them going off into the ether soon (like Kaitlin, Tina, Anita, Marisa, etc.) in the next few chapters as their issues have been resolved, or close to resolved in like 1 chapter.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
Jan 24, 2021

December_2023p_1 copy.png

It's Christmastime around here, which means December 2023's Public Wallpapers involves dressing the ladies of The Interim Domain in holiday-themed outfits. Feel free to make your jokes about them being presents (or hopefully something wittier). Since I picked up a head cold from a family event, I'm too hopped up on cold medicine to do better. :)

Also, check out the .

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Quick question, how could I add some QI from the console, I already opened it from the renpy directory

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Quick question, how could I add some QI from the console, I already opened it from the renpy directory
The variable is qi. It's lowercase. If you already have enabled the dev console using unren, open it up with shift+O and put in something like "qi += 50" (without quotes) and hit Enter to give yourself more qi.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bobbo69

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Here's a tiny mod that allows you to pick multiple side stories before continuing the main quest. After selecting a side story, this mod shows a menu to select another side story or return to the main story. You can use this to get caught up on as many or as few side stories as you want. It uses the same logic as the regular game to decide whether side stories are available. It's not a walkthrough mod and doesn't allow alternate versions of scenes. The Multi Mod has a nicer approach overall with asking to do an additional side quest or not.

I recommend advancing side stories roughly equally as they sometimes interact with each other if you've made progress in different ones.

To use this mod, copy it into the \game folder to replace the existing \game\story_other.rpy.

Updated for 0.24 version of the game. This mod only works with the 0.24 version.

As long as you don't save your game on the "More side stories" menu, saves should seamlessly transition to the next official unmodded version.

Hopefully this helps if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes