VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.24.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I cannot believe this game is almost about to have the public release a second chapter, and this thread doesn't even have a second page (if your default is 40 per page like me). Man - what a fucking crime against humanity. I will add a little hype, Chapter 2 merits a walk through (which I have written already) .. so there is more content this time around.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I cannot believe this game is almost about to have the public release a second chapter, and this thread doesn't even have a second page (if your default is 40 per page like me). Man - what a fucking crime against humanity. I will add a little hype, Chapter 2 merits a walk through (which I have written already) .. so there is more content this time around.
LMMFAO .. and I just rolled it over 2 pages with that last post. I think I scared my neighbor's kids I was laughing so hard.

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
The Interim Domain 0.02.0
Windows: -

Mac:

Android:

Walkthrough*:

* Courtesy of internet denizen Mordred93

Change Log 0.02.0

Added new main story scenes
New story for Kaitlin and Mina
Added a character stats screen
Added a hide button for the Android build

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
The premise and story of this game is so original and unique, I think that's good sign & I can't wait to see the story unfold in the future.

As for the dev, awesome work with what he did with Now & Then and I think he took it to another level of creativity with this game, but man, I just really wish he update his art using more advanced 3D animations software, it could be more enjoyable for us if he does that. But anyways, really looking forward for future update. Best of luck Kinderfeld

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
There's advertisements in the game? Anyway, I had never heard of it so when it took me
to their website, I closed it then looked it up on duckduckgo.... Still don't know what it is.

Hope it pays well. Seems a bit annoying to me but then again I didn't pay for the game.

Cheers
Thanks for getting this update out so fast.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm shocked that this has already been out for a while now. I underestimated the dev and assumed it would be a while before the next game after Now and Then. I'm glad I caught this now.

I'm excited to see what they have cooked up here. I'll jump in and see how this plays.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I cannot believe this game is almost about to have the public release a second chapter, and this thread doesn't even have a second page
The complete dearth of tags doesn't help. People click on here, see the lack of tags and would naturally think nothing is happening yet and move on. (I just jumped on here because the game is on the first couple of rows of my default load page.)

Dev should at least post planned tags (under genre tab) so people would know where this game is headed.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There's advertisements in the game? Anyway, I had never heard of it so when it took me
to their website, I closed it then looked it up on duckduckgo.... Still don't know what it is.

Hope it pays well. Seems a bit annoying to me but then again I didn't pay for the game.

Cheers
Thanks for getting this update out so fast.
There are no advertisements, they are links to google searches and such. duckduckgo.com is a google search (they use google's api) but do none of the spying that google does. So basically if you ware security conscious, and you want to google something, you use duckduckgo. Also there are links to wikipedia articles. It is just links to help people understand more about the topics as some people don't know what temporal transference is or what else is being linked to.

Reactions: Warhawk1

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am going to start a new post for my Walkthrough .. WT for those that don't want to go offsite to find it.

Chapter 1 - Didn't need one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 11

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
The first was for makers alcohol, was just highlighted different color text. Since my firewall wasn't flashing me I clicked
on it just for kicks. Took me to the manufacturers website where they sell booze and I think tickets to come tour their
location. Not positive as I've never heard of them... I've seen the wiki links and such before but was just intrigued to
see links going to the manufacturers homepages. I already forgot what the others were for, lol. goldfish memory.
Good response, though. I've been using ddg for quite awhile now. They've started rolling out their email relay
service now. *.*@duck.com in case you're bored.

Cheers

Reactions: mordred93

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Oh, btw...
Was very enjoyable to play through and also
Fantastic job on retaining the small file size.

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Nice update! Seemed a bit shorter than ISL's usual updates though.
Really? See I don't know what to expect on the length of updates so it's kind of good to
hear that they are usually a bit longer.

I was thinking this was a great update as the first came out, 3 weeks ago??? Something like that
right?
Very much looking forward to more!

Have a good one

Reactions: Alex5280

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
2 releases, and roughly 2 hours of gameplay for me, seems like a good rate to go by.

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes