VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

K18

Apr 19, 2018
TheInterimDomain Update Banner copy.jpg
TheInterimDomain Sample Pic 1.jpg TheInterimDomain Sample Pic 2.jpg

All right, here we are with 0.07.0 on the way. There's a fair bit to unpack here as many of the story-lines start to hit their stride. Also, we'll start to see the separate threads in the main story come together. A cast that felt very isolated early on will begin to overlap as the narrative dictates. You'll also start seeing more scenes where they interact independent of the main character.

Regarding Mina's content in this release: There is a coded "time gap" between her last chapter and this one of ten days. For story reasons, of course. In that time, there is an interlude (which was in 0.06.0) which doesn't count towards the ten-day pause. So, if you didn't do Mina's previous chapter until towards the end, you may run out of days to do the new content this time around. Not to worry, it'll be there for 0.08.0.

Here's the release schedule for 0.07.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - October 16, 2022
Tier 2 -
October 18, 2022
Tier 1 -
October 20, 2022
Public -
October 21, 2022

Change Log 0.07.0
  • Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (7), Mina (5, Bad End), Roe (5), Robin (4), Marisa (5), Anita (5), & Tina (5)
  • Fix an error where Anya is listed as Anita in Kaitlin (6).
  • Fix an error where you don't get the flag for going to the ramen shop with Mina
  • Add End Replay button to gallery replays
  • Added Flash Purple effect for certain transitions.
  • Edited one song to remove seven seconds of dead silence in the intro.
Thanks for your interest and support,
-Kinderfeld

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
The Interim Domain 0.07.0

Windows:
-
Mac: -
Android: -

Walkthrough:

Change Log 0.07.0
  • Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (7), Mina (5, Bad End), Roe (5), Robin (4), Marisa (5), Anita (5), & Tina (5)
  • Fix an error where Anya is listed as Anita in Kaitlin (6).
  • Fix an error where you don't get the flag for going to the ramen shop with Mina
  • Add End Replay button to gallery replays
  • Added Flash Purple effect for certain transitions.
  • Edited one song to remove seven seconds of dead silence in the intro.

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
The Interim Domain [v0.07.0] [ILSProductions] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (807 MB) / Compressed Size (437 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (773 MB) / Compressed Size (410 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Wow, just today, out of a blue, I thought "what was this game that the dev of N&T creating now? Wonder how far it developed now" and lo and behold, it got an update. Am I some sort of Psychic or something? xD

• Haha
Reactions: IndigoHawk

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Another great update.

Btw its not hard to see all the scenes.

Just use 0x52_URM mod from this site and drop the file in game folder. Then play the game as usual. As you play, pick the girls you like, enjoy the scenes, then move on, When you hit the end of the update, save and reload and play the missing girls and enjoy their scenes. Then using the URM mod pres ALT+M and use the official walkthrough PDF to see how many points each girl is supposed to have by the end of the update for love like and story points and input them. Takes like 1 minute. Then skip the seen text to the end of the update and save.

I have a perfect save file.

Everything carries forward and you have missed nothing. Pretty sure it was stated that you will be able to do everything by the end of the game and miss nothing unless you just neglect certain girls you dont like so why all the complaints lmfao.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I mean knowing the dev .. they have 1/2 of chapter 8 done, and 1/4 of chapter 9 finished as well.
Well, I was more meaning in general, not just for this game. Kinderfeld has always been very good with maintaining a consistent schedule of quality, decently-sized updates.

Reactions: mordred93

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Jesus Christ that playtime is something else... So, fighting for the domination and control on who's going to take the helm of the new world? Feels similar to the Shinza Bansho series with the concept of painting the Universe with Laws and Hadou Gods fighting each other for the right on taking control of that brush. Some of the Light Novels I've read such as Magika Kenshi also has a similar plot, with many mythologies residing alongside a technological and magically advanced Earth where they fight for the one true ruling mythology, which the winner will recreate the world anew to fit a certain mythology and removing all others... from Creation Myth to the End Times.

The twist, is that everyone's dead. So, I'm seeing some similarities with Angel Beats on ghosts still having attachments to the world and staying, in a similar limbo-like place. Including the plot of sending them to the afterlife by ridding them of attachments and making them move on. The closest game that is similar to this one we have here on F95 would be MC Simulator.

I dunno... amazing story, really. Only a few scenes in the gallery is one of the things I can only complain about. Also, I don't get on why limit the number of girls you can interact with per chapter? I don't want to wait another update to continue and get a few points for some of the girls. It should just be fine to continue playing their stories after an update, yeah?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
<snip>

Also, I don't get on why limit the number of girls you can interact with per chapter? I don't want to wait another update to continue and get a few points for some of the girls. It should just be fine to continue playing their stories after an update, yeah?
I think it has to do with the transitions. You have days, and every day there is something going on between the girls. If you go home, meet someone, watch the other girl get caught/beat, mira going to the en-tundra (spelling - too lazy to look it up), etc. Those are all the transition scenes. The dev is going to deliver (when finished) a complete game, and you will be able to see them all. The game isn't finished remember - and as the coding mechanism works, there is only a limited amount of fluff that is in the game at this point. Too many people want the other stuff and if the dev focused on the story and no girls - there were would be a revolt :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Femdom & ntr planned? (I hope not)

Is it gonna be a harem game? (I hope yes)

Stat points available for mc ??
I doubt femdom/NTR .. doesn't fit into the story.

Don't know about the harem, but I mean, if you play your cards right the whole point is they transition, so technically, you can sleep with multiple girls but they will literally ghost you if you play it right. So unless there is some story/game breaking mechanism yet to be talked about, there is not a harem like traditional ones (everyone lives together happily ever after fucking like rabbits).

Stat points are available on the bottom of the screen - click "stats".

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

choaklee

Jan 31, 2020
It is a very different game. The story is quite out of pattern, I could hardly find a similar story compared with other game. I was looking forward for the new game, especially he is the guy who made Now & Then, how could it be wrong?

But sooner after I play the game, you could quickly tell the limitation of the story. All of the story in each girl process independently, due to the limitation of the game, there is no way they will have interaction with each other. The interaction is always MC to one girl. The poor relationship tree makes the game less attractive.

This game is still not that bad tbh, I could still find the joy when playing the game, but I feel I am reading some philosophy novel while playing the game.

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
It is a very different game. The story is quite out of pattern, I could hardly find a similar story compared with other game. I was looking forward for the new game, especially he is the guy who made Now & Then, how could it be wrong?

But sooner after I play the game, you could quickly tell the limitation of the story. All of the story in each girl process independently, due to the limitation of the game, there is no way they will have interaction with each other. The interaction is always MC to one girl. The poor relationship tree makes the game less attractive.

This game is still not that bad tbh, I could still find the joy when playing the game, but I feel I am reading some philosophy novel while playing the game.
Screenshot from 2022-10-25 11-25-00.png Screenshot from 2022-10-25 11-25-19.png
You don't think so, eh?
Mina content is ***** up. I almost hate this game
I'll admit, her willingness to fuck with the MC's head does kinda put her on my shit list. Bear in mind, though, that ILS loves their realism.

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Story is good so far, i hope Allison is alive and okay, plot is awsome

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes