VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Why the **** mod highlighting this option?? It is a gateway to bad ending. Bad end.jpg i i had to edit save files to solve that mess

erkper

May 16, 2018
Why the **** mod highlighting this option?? It is a gateway to bad ending. View attachment 2129569 i i had to edit save files to solve that mess
Because the mod isn't written by ILS Productions and the mod author isn't omniscient enough to read Kinderfeld's mind about future events? It's intended to show the most lewd content? To make people who just follow someone else's recommendations instead of making their own choices suffer?

You know who could really answer that question? The Mod creator. Why don't you take this question to the source?

Reactions: Tavi13 and sonhot

K18

Apr 19, 2018
TheInterimDomain Update Banner copy.jpg
TheInterimDomain Sample Pic 1.jpg TheInterimDomain Sample Pic 2.jpg

Edit: .
With the big cliffhanger at the end of 0.07.0, of course we jumped right back into things. From both a main story and side content perspective, there are some big beats planned for this release. By this point in time, the cast will start having more narrative overlap as the stakes in the Interim increase.

Of note: This release will feature the first time you can move directly from one side-story to another without returning to the main story first. This was something I wanted to integrate in certain scenes when Michael doesn't go home during the night.

Because the cast is sizeable, including characters who are dependent on other story-lines, there's a concerted effort to plot out the next few updates. This will rotate who gets larger featured moments in each release. Unlike Now & Then, where the last few chapters could feature all the love interests, there's just not enough time (and frankly narrative space) for that to happen here. So, while Kaitlin, Tina and Mina have been getting a fair amount of focus until now, we'll turn our attentions elsewhere this time around.

Thanks for your support and interest,
- Kinderfeld

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
idk what it is...
I can't get into this game..

I tried 4 times.. Idk the game just boring to me and this is coming from a guy in me who loved the hell out of now and then..
after that I was excited to see more from this dev but I am kinda disapointed with this one.

Story and plot just can't rail me in like now and then. Now obviously 2 differnent games but this one is not doing it for me..

Maybe in a year I will try to get into this game but for now I will just pass on it for now. Also the mc just feels like a errand boy to me. DO this, help pass this person on, this and that. The love interest isn't all bad but not good either. Also don't help that to me it feels like the mc is disengaged with them. also what's the point in getting into any romantic feelings if they just gonna pass on? Unless that's the point and if it is you gonna wonder why even waste time getting emotionally invested in that love interest. What is the point? THEY JUST gonna past on anyways which I think is one of the main problems with this game.

No shade to the dev he or her is great and obviously know how to tell engaging stories but this one ain't it. The writing is not even close to the quality of now and then. When i was playing now and then I felt like I was watching and earlier version of the walking dead or some movie in some form. I was engaged in the story, gameplay, characters, plot, etc. This one just can't hook me in. At the end of the day it's just my opinion.

Also excuse my grammar, Not american.

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
VN ended prematurely, kaitlin story goes up to 7 but got the end of game at story 6.
and Mina story line, there's should be more content after "Let's talk." (part after ramen or BJ) that's one the problem with these "sandbox" type game play

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
VN ended prematurely, kaitlin story goes up to 7 but got the end of game at story 6.
and Mina story line, there's should be more content after "Let's talk." (part after ramen or BJ) that's one the problem with these "sandbox" type game play
There is .. there is more content than day slots at the moment. So depending on how far you are in the game, and with other girls, depends on how many slots you available to do in this particular version. There will be more time slots available in the future to do all the stuff. Remember - this game is a work in progress, and it is not finished yet, so not all the content is done.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Is it as good as N&T? No! Is it a great game? Yes! I've played all the girls to the end, so now I'm waiting for next update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
TheInterimDomain Update Banner copy.jpg
TheInterimDomain Sample Pic 1.jpg TheInterimDomain Sample Pic 2.jpg

All right, here we are with the on-schedule update #2 for 0.08.0 for The Interim Domain. Much like Now & Then, we're starting to ramp up the narrative. With a few chapters under our belt to set up the world and establish the main players, we can now jump into the growing conflict between Michael and the other Archons. There are a lot of threads for future content already being woven into the story here, some of which may not come to fruition until the middle of next year. And, frankly, with as many characters as there are, we're having to do a lot of juggling of content prioritization.

I will say it's hard to write updates that say anything new or interesting at this point. You don't want to give away any possible spoilers, which for a story-heavy experience is a big deal. Also, there is a bit of uncertainty as to what patrons and fans care to hear about. Early on with N&T we got comments on improving the user experience, but having learned some of those lessons, that kind of commentary doesn't seem to come up as much any more. I just have to expect that doing more and making each update more expansive content- and story-wise is good enough. I figure that once the Director's Cut of N&T is done and we can focus solely on TID, that'll be easier. Speaking of which...

Now & Then update:
At this point, we're roughly at the end of Chapter 24 (give or take a scene at the end). There's been a few extra moments added, but the big push for new content sits in Chapter 25. Including three new scenes and some additional variations in what's already a packed episode is going to take some work. Also, producing two entirely new endings and maybe a little extra work for the others will take up the rest of our time on this build. And since there was some design feedback on the main menu artwork shown earlier, I'll be publishing a poll with some options for the final main screen in the future. Never let it be said I don't take feedback under consideration where I think I change is a reasonable request.

screenshot0002 (1).jpg
Also, a sneak peek at the new scenes available in the Replay Gallery (not including Endings).

Thanks for your support and interest,
- Kinderfeld

K18

Apr 19, 2018
TheInterimDomain Update Banner copy (1).jpg
TheInterimDomain Sample Pic 1 (1).jpg TheInterimDomain Sample Pic 2 (1).jpg

And here we are, with 0.08.0 getting out before the long holiday (American Thanksgiving). Since we'll be taking a few days to spend time with the family, we wanted to make sure to get the latest build into everyone's hands. That's not to say the time off won't be used for development, but not ALL of it. :)

As promised, this release moves multiple story arcs forward, where both Michael's and Mira's interactions with others in the Interim create new drama. And, with the side stories, we have two fairly lengthy hefty sequences that get the player closer to two of the girls who may have been keeping Michael at some distance, emotionally. Of course, there's some fun and minor reveals to be had here. And, if you play things right, you may even see a sneak peek at another new face.

Here's the release schedule for 0.08.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - November 18, 2022
Tier 2 -
November 20, 2022
Tier 1 -
November 22, 2022
Public -
November 23, 2022

Change Log 0.08.0
  • Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (8), Mina (6), Roe (6), Robin (5), Marisa (5, Bad End), Anita (6), Tina (6), & Sammy (1)
  • Fixed error where Mina Love points not displaying in the Character screen
  • Fixed an error where Robin is listed as Roe in (4)
  • Added new audio tracks for morning, late night, and additional sexy-times track (for future content)
Thanks for your interest and support,
-Kinderfeld

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
The Interim Domain 0.08.0 - Public Release

Windows: -
Mac: -
Android: -

Walkthrough:

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Interim Domain [v0.08.0] [ILSProductions] Compressed

PC/MAC (0,99GB/682MB)

PC/MAC LQ (0,99GB/472MB)

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is Kaitlyn's mom Anya someone you can fuck if you dont pursue Kaitlyn?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Getting better. There were few intense moments, either sexual or thrilling. Now we're starting to feel pressure to get the girls "quests" done. And it was nice to see in the ending scene that my suspicions about Mira were correct.

Edit: One more thing. During earlier update I took note of this but was too lazy to comment just for that.
funny name.jpg
Johanna is quite funny for a male name. Here in Finland it is quite usual female name, and female only.
Is it totally invented name or is that kind of male name in use somewhere?

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
>the ending scene

I knew it!
Yeah no real suprise.
But honestly i was kinda disapointed in the whole Allison backstory.
From how the MC talked about it before and how he always seemd to blame himself i assumed Allison took her life or something like that and the MC feels responsible for her dead...but it turns out they simply fought a lot, seperated, she died in a car crash and the MC can't get over her.
I really hoped that Allison won't show up as a LI but yeah...

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes