VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.27.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
How many total Qi's you get to the current update? and Do you get more Qi's when clicking elsewhere?
There is no way to answer this with an actual number.

Qi is: (like x 1) + (love x 2) = Qi granted to the MC when the LI is sent on from The Interim Domain.

Your choices can change the number of like and love points for any of the LIs.

When I sent Mina on, for example, her points were:

(like = 13 x 1) + (Love = 3 x 2) = 19 Qi

I sent her on in story 9 and got one more like than someone who sent her on in story 8.

If you are concerned that you are missing too many points along the way, consider checking the walkthrough to get a sense of where you are versus the max for the story # you are at for a particular LI (walkthrough will give you good estimate of like and love points at each story # for each LI).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Skye8

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
so wait, can we just finish all the current content now at the end of the update? is the limit off now?

also, found a bug: I never did any elsewhere in the current run, and I clicked elsewhere, it did the usual of showing stuff that doesn't make sense at this point, but it also brought me back to Mina who's been long gone to send her again and it even gave me extra points =/

so yeah, they're gonna need to REALLY clean up the code... it's been quite a mess for a while.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes