VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.27.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1722128707275.png

For July 2024's Public Wallpapers, we figured it was time to make up for a lack of Natalie. Since she arrived so late to the game, she's missed out on years of wallpapers. So, enjoy while you can.

Also, check out the .

July_2024p_1.png

July 2024 Public #1

July_2024p_2.png

July 2024 Public #2

Hope you enjoy!

-Kinderfeld

erkper

May 16, 2018
Basically just going through seeing what all I can dick up in a new save after finishing the latest content.

Thus far I have turned Roe, Marissa, Robin, and Mina to remnants. They all turned quick, within just a handful of stories. I played Kaitlin/Anya to story 25 making all the wrong choices and they were both still sent on. Anita has been played to here current story 24 and still hasn't turned.
Yeah, Roe was the other one I was thinking of. Didn't know about Marissa or Robin but both make sense. Saaya is another that I would think would go remnant easily if you wanted her to. Kara too, now that I think about it. And Natalie almost shouldn't count, she went remnant on her own once already, can't imagine it'd be hard to let her go back to it.

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
Who are the main LI's out of all the girls? and Will the dev make these LI's come back later in the story if they pass on? I don't mind a spoiler here..
At the moment, it is hard to say if any of the ladies in the game are "main LI's" as you are hypothesizing. Even a "future" with Mira or Polly isn't a given. Selene looks like an obvious possibility, but there are no MC choices that affect how Selene reacts to anything.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Interim Domain 0.28.0 Update #1

As you can imagine, we're already elbow-deep into the next update. Unlike previous chapters, this one's going to have our time spread across finishing up stories (Marisa, Anita, Robin, Roe) and doing endings (Tina, Saaya), while continuing others (Sammy, Kara, Natalie). With the main story set up to move you into the end, we have the Perpetual Day mode implemented so you can finish up all the available content.
Looking over the plot map, future updates will have many more continuity fixes, feature releases and content for the endings. In fact, we'll probably give the ending set-up a few polish passes before we reach the end of TID.
On that same topic, we have been testing the Qi requirements to get the good ending and may have to do a little tweaking. Right now, it's set at 500 to get the good ending, which means you definitely won't get it in 0.27.0 unless you cheat (and doing so will rob you of the side scenes with those people you haven't unlocked yet). In 0.28.0? It's hard to say. Playing a bare bones code build in test let us get it barely (with the Allison/Marisa bonus). But, playing a test build on my tablet without getting all the scenes left me a little short. That's without Sammy, Kara or Natalie ending.
The intent is for players to mostly complete all the side stories and not have to get a perfect run-through to finish the game. So, in a future build we may nudge the bar to clear a little lower for normal users.
We're also thinking about adding a difficulty option (probably both at the start of the game and right at the decision to end the game) to allow you to clear through with a lower Qi level if possible. On the flip-side, we also kind of want to implement a hard mode where you have to get like 95% of the available Qi to win, maybe as a bonus to unlock a new scene or something.
Thanks for your interest and patronage,
- Kinderfeld

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes