VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intern [v0.1] [Dark Temptations Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aenwyn

Feb 2, 2021
patreon banner.jpg

Overview:
The Intern
is centered around the unnamed Main Character and his wife. Though happily married, they have decided they would both like to spice up their love life. In the first chapter, Birthday Surprise, you start out on the night before the MC’s birthday, celebrating at a local bar. Your wife has a surprise present for you (and her): a college girl named Kat who will be your “intern” for the summer. Things take an unexpected and pleasurable turn when you get to open your present early.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-20
Release Date: 2021-02-20
Developer: Dark Temptations Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Others: ANDROID* - MAC*

Extras: Mod/Addon

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bathroom girls.png g meet.png choke me.png candy route 16.png candy watches 2.png kat route up close 2.png mc route look.png hold my hand.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So is this just going to be the Mc the Wife and Kat having fun or is it going to end with those two leaving cause i've seen a similar story/scenario happen before XD

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Well after playing this short intro, if you could call it that, my first impressions are that the models look quite good and although this is not really a criticism, I just wish like many games I have played that we could see less of the plastic looking clothes that are placed onto the models, but as I have never rendered any images myself, is this something to do with the types of lighting used in the render process?

The english is very good, but the writing in my opinion could be improved a little, and I don't mean to be harsh but it came across to be as a little amateurish, if that's the right way of putting it, or it seems that the wording has came from a younger person's aspect, but this is in no way a real negative point to the game itself.

Also I'm interested in the Vaginal sex tag for this game, are we going to see another character appear in this game in the future?

But so far it's a good start to hopefully a good entertaining game, so good luck to the developer, and looking forward to the next installment. :)

Last edited:

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
Your wife has a surprise present for you (and her): a college girl named Kat who will be your “intern” for the summer.

For nothing in return?
Those eyes are SUSPICIOUS, checking the tags again.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I expect no less than a sex scene every 2 minutes if this is the case. Lol. Hopefully the MC has the stamina :D

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Considering the description says the MC's wife willingly introduces an "intern" herself for the MC to have fun with and the fact that they want "spice up" their life, it only seems natural for the wife to eventually fool around with other men as well. Would be incredibly weird if that didn't happen and dev just ends up centering the entire game on these three which would severely limit the amount of possible content in the future.

I don't see it being optional as the whole premise of the game seems to be based on sharing
It worked with Triangle. 1 dick, 2 chicks throughout.

I just wish the "college girl" didn't look nearly as old as the wife...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Considering the description says the MC's wife willingly introduces an "intern" herself for the MC to have fun with and the fact that they want "spice up" their life, it only seems natural for the wife to eventually fool around with other men as well. Would be incredibly weird if that didn't happen and dev just ends up centering the entire game on these three which would severely limit the amount of possible content in the future.

I don't see it being optional as the whole premise of the game seems to be based on sharing
All this just to say you want ntr? :KEK:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote