Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
Problems with the Chapter 2 DLC - Please read.
Hi,
There was an issue uploading the DLC to Steam.

It was originally uploaded as an update instead of a DLC, which caused some problems. This was never intended to be a free update.

Steam support is looking into this issue and we hope that they are able fix this soon.
This only affects those who got the DLC as an update to the main game by mistake, before we were able to fix the configuration.

Let us say this;
Downloading a game on Steam is super easy, but uploading a game as a developer is an absolute nightmare. Their support is 100% hands-off and you have to stumble through this process all by yourself.

It's almost like Steam doesn't care at all if they can get new content to sell or not.
Instead of closely working with a developer to make this go smooth, you have to wait several days to get a support response with just a link to their jumbled documentation.
Yeah - not helpful at all.
This documentation seems to be written by an AI and is a convoluted, unintuitive mess. And their video on how to upload a DLC is outdated and incomplete.

All that caused the original upload to be problematic.

We're doing the best we can here, and we apologize for the confusion.
This Chapter 2 took us almost a year to complete.
We're a small team of developers, and creating high quality content simply takes a lot time.

Having to deal with Steam has made us reconsider developing games in the future.

- AnimArts

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
The Interview Season 2 v0.7 Steam Version (Windows | Mac | Linux)

Edit: I play-tested on Mac and everything worked fine. I'd assume the others will as well, but I haven't checked.

Edit 2: Just in case there's any confusion, the Steam package does include Season 1 *and* 2. No need to download S1 separately.

Edit 3: This link is no longer active. You can download the update from the first post in this thread.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Interview [S2 v0.7] [AnimArts] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,27 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,26 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
I skipped through the content of the second season in 2min and it still hasn't reached the plot point where the original non-steam version was finished. And among all the scenes of the second season, it seems there only one or two with the main heroines? wtf

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I skipped through the content of the second season in 2min and it still hasn't reached the plot point where the original non-steam version was finished. And among all the scenes of the second season, it seems there only one or two with the main heroines? wtf
Thats because s1 is extended with totally different scenes

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Thats because s1 is extended with totally different scenes
That's exactly what I hated the original for - a lot of resources went to expand the game in width instead of depth. S1 worsened that and I thought it couldn't get any worse. But s2...

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheInterview-ANIMARTS-S2v0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This threat is a little confusing. Is there more after the "completed" game that was released like a year ago? Or is it just a steam version of the same?

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
This threat is a little confusing. Is there more after the "completed" game that was released like a year ago? Or is it just a steam version of the same?
I can't speak to why the "Completed" tag was applied in the first place, but the recent Steam release of Season 2 takes the story beyond where the "completed" version ended and implies more content to come. :shrug:

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
I can't speak to why the "Completed" tag was applied in the first place, but the recent Steam release of Season 2 takes the story beyond where the "completed" version ended and implies more content to come. :shrug:
Not really, atm the "new" version removes the old ending (in the plane) and replaces it with a new "mansion" chapter

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes