AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Second, what was the point of having David call Jason and tell him to do the "cuckold" with the one guy's wife while he is in the next room, only to bypass the entire scene? I was looking forward to watching/doing that scene, but was disappointed when I get a splash screen telling me like a week has passed when that scene was to take place in a couple of days from the pool party.
There is hope! :)

3shot-Arriving-Medium-Jason-LA-T&S-EO.jpg

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
What i like about this (i think) is that the guy doesnt look like some wimp. Like Angie, seems to me, is way out of the league for her boyfriend, who looks a bit too young and dorky with that haircut or something for such a girl. Now i hope for Bri that this isnt her real father we dont know yet and he also fall in the Jason and David trick or that those guys are Angies parents or something like that

Still trying to get a bit of an image about Jason. Especially after some conversations between him and David, David hitting, or non hitting the girl at the pool party and entrance of David at the last scene of the update if he's scared of David or those 2 play a bit a good cop/bad copcop game. Or that he is just a hunter and David a couple of steps worse.

Looking forward to the next update with this scene and curious if Anderson is providing stuff for Jason about Angela. Did she even recognise him in the club by the way? I cannot remember.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So yea lol.
Great renders, great animation.
Story is below average in reality.
The "A" typical scenario used, 2 girls, both clearly dumb as 2 short planks of wood, get used for sex with the usual excuses made, well if you dont do this, you wont be models lol.
Without a 2nd thought, both cheat on the boyfriends instantly lol.
One boyfriend getting a gun, that could be great when he blows the photographer`s head off, I would replay the game to see that scene lol.
David likes hitting girls for control, same deal, were gonna fuck if you want the big role I mean lol, you couldnt write this shit, wait, you did lol.
With no real options to say no to anything at all in reality, game is boring, 1 path through the game, get used endlessly, reminds me of the game "Fashion Business" use Monica endlessly, boring.
As said, Great Artwork and Great Animation, bar those 2 things, rest of the game was worth 1 play through and forget it, for guys, add it to your spank banks :D lol

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I love games like this... I'm not worried about who is banging who - but the kinks here are so fkn HOT!!! With the last update, I was a little disappointed that the scene in Jasons house with Bibi was over so quick. My perverted mind was thinking blowjob, then cunni, then doggy fucking before finishing in the missionary with creampie (as it did). By certain camera shots or the way facing, the BF could have seen the whole thing instead of just seeing the "sexy legs in the air". ;)

Similarly, there could have been more of the scene in the toilet in the club - but I reckon AnimArts could expand on that scene in future updates.

It looks like I'll be sorting out my support budget to get on board over at SS guys... see you after the start of next month!! LOL!!

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Me too. Not much thinking, more a VN then a game really choicewise. I agree it could be stretched more storywise. I mean the Jason, Anderson, Bibi (david?) fuck is a bit all the same...But sometimes simple games like this are fun and the graphs are very good

Reactions: AnimArts

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
I love games like this... I'm not worried about who is banging who - but the kinks here are so fkn HOT!!!
Thanks! :)
And this is what we were really going for. Fap worthy scenes, with good renders and nice animations.
Not an epic that requires a lot of introspection and makes the player wait for lewd stuff forever.

A great story, great renders, great animations and gameplay simply isn't something that can be done on a shoestring budget.
We'll mold the story so that it ties the lewd stuff together. Not the other way around.

"The Interview" started out as a proof of concept. To see how our animations will hold up in the "real" game world.
Because that's what we primarily do - making lewd animations to offer other developers options to spice up their games with.

By now we've produced a lot more content for "The Interview" then we had originally planned to do, but it's taken on a life of it's own and we're compelled to keep it going.

Stay safe,
- AnimArts

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
With no real options to say no to anything at all in reality, game is boring, 1 path through the game, get used endlessly, reminds me of the game "Fashion Business" use Monica endlessly, boring.
It's not a game. More a VN of somebodys fantasy or something. Only real choice is to hit the girl or not. Don't know if that choice is gonna change somehing further on in the game with regards to Davids agression, but for the moment i dont think it will. So just for a playthroigh in that sense, yes you'll be through the 'game' in a handfull of minutes.
I'm just Anxious to see what happens with Davids toilet apperance ( i thought Anderson and Jason would go to a viproom instead of a toilet where everybody could walk in) and the cuck wife husband story and the further blackmail of Bibi getting her girlfriend in trouble as well. And perhaps knowing what the modeling job really will be like

The story will be over too quick if the boyfriend with a gun killes everyone in the next update :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: riddikk91

LeeHanSolo

Aug 3, 2020
i hope the next update we finally get to see Angi getting it good. The buildup so far was nice, even though i wouldn´t want her to "give in" but rather be really reluctant when it finally happens. Like proper blackmail and hating the scenario she finds herself in

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
If you become a patreon of him you can already see a lot of small animations, sometimes with characters in this VN (like Angie and Bibi) sometimes with others... so you can know what kind of 'getting it good' Angie will get

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
AnimArts. Working on the VN or on various animations for the site? Like the interview and hope it will be updated soon

When i look at the blow60 rawanimation for instance i like most of the animation, but in the beginning it lacks a bit of mouth/cheeks movement. Everything moves exept the part where (not to be too direct) the sucking happens. When he pulls the head toward his body the nose dissappairs in his lower abdomen...When the action moves to the on the knees part there is more movement in the head it seems

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
AnimArts. Working on the VN or on various animations for the site? Like the interview and hope it will be updated soon

When i look at the blow60 rawanimation for instance i like most of the animation, but in the beginning it lacks a bit of mouth/cheeks movement. Everything moves exept the part where (not to be too direct) the sucking happens. When he pulls the head toward his body the nose dissappairs in his lower abdomen...When the action moves to the on the knees part there is more movement in the head it seems
We just finished a new animation package and will start working on the next update for our KN soon.
As far as adding additional details to one of our animations goes, this largely depends on which morphs are available to the end-user.
We are producing our animations in a way so that little or no additional DAZ assets are needed to make the animations work for everyone.

Last edited:

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Counting the days, the hours, the minutes for the next update. This game is so excited to be wait for so long !!
Thanks, man! :)
We've just finished creating the renders and animations (over 30 new animation clips!) for what is easily the longest and most detailed scene we have created so far. We're currently working on the storyboard for that scene (I know, isn't that backwards? But creating the 3D renders takes the longest time), and then we'll start with the RenPy coding for it to see how it flows.

Then we'll be onto the next scene for the v0.9 update. It'll have a lot of new content.
Sadly, it only takes a fraction of the time playing through the new stuff than it takes to actually create it.
Unless the player gets purposely slowed down with silly minigames and/or is stuck in a mostly empty sandbox.
Which we wouldn't do. As filthy as our KN is - we do have some dignity! :)
I think...

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks, man! :)
We've just finished creating the renders and animations (over 30 new animation clips!) for what is easily the longest and most detailed scene we have created so far. We're currently working on the storyboard for that scene (I know, isn't that backwards? But creating the 3D renders takes the longest time), and then we'll start with the RenPy coding for it to see how it flows.

Then we'll be onto the next scene for the v0.9 update. It'll have a lot of new content.
Sadly, it only takes a fraction of the time playing through the new stuff than it takes to actually create it.
Unless the player gets purposely slowed down with silly minigames and/or is stuck in a mostly empty sandbox.
Which we wouldn't do. As filthy as our KN is - we do have some dignity! :)
I think...
Great news !!! Hope this time Angela has some fun, if you know what I mean :p :p

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes