oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
We have said it here many times; offering the player choices = a lot more work for the dev's.
As an example, I really like "Our Red String". It offers many choices, but the price you pay is a single image over a lot of dialog. It's more like an illustrated book IMHO. It is in many ways the exact opposite from our project, as far as the new image to text ratio goes.
Which concept is more desirable at the end of the day? Everyone decides that for him or herself.
To make some good money with a game, you have to be mainstream and toned down. Some of the most popular games are a good example. But that's just not us.
That's why this project is so special, for the Dev and for the players. Professional renders, convincing plot, and an edgy kink.
I just want to see how the story develops and more hot scenes. It's like reading an erotica with animations.
Shame that not many people appreciate a rare gem like this.

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
We just posted v0.9. YES!!!
You guys can't imagine how much work went into this update. I'm... dizzy... need rest...

Anyway, enjoy and let us know if you run into any bugs. Should be fine though.
I can't believe how much content there is by now! Took forever to get through it from start 2 finish.
We've added sound effects to some of our earlier animations, and fixed some grammar and spelling issues.
So, if you feel adventurous enough, play it from the start.

Angie's and Bibi's story continuous.

Stay safe,
- AnimArts

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
What a fucking update :D Just when I thought it was finished, there was more great stuff. Hats off to you sir. WOW.

Reactions: AnimArts

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
You guys can't imagine how much work went into this update. I'm... dizzy... need rest...

I can't believe how much content there is by now! Took forever to get through it from start 2 finish.
We've added sound effects to some of our earlier animations, and fixed some grammar and spelling issues.

Stay safe,
- AnimArts
Where? WHERE??? WHERE IS IT LOL.

Someone update the title please, it isn't 0.8 now. That is what threw me off and I thought it was else where.

F95zone has been having some server issuses lately, really badly.

Downloading the latest one.... you legends.

Oct 10, 2017

Stay safe,
- AnimArts

Nice update.

Played the game from the start again and oh man…. This game is really fucked up hahahahaha.

The only thing I don’t like in general is Angie’s hot-and-cold attitude. One moment she’s spreading her legs for Jason, only for her to start screaming like a banshee a second later. It’s not that it doesn’t make sense, it actually does story wise, rather I would have played those scenes differently. If Bi is the girl losing all inhibitions cause she’s desperate, Angie should have been the girl that gets seduced (by Jason) and corrupted (by Bi) “willingly”. Instead of getting angry about whatever, she should have been fighting her inner demons, her love for her boyfriend vs her lust. Scenes would still have the same conclusion, Angie getting away, but it would have been a better reason as for why she keeps going back to Jason. As of now, they’re being corrupted at a different rate, but their stories are pretty much the same. Desperate girls being played by Jason.

Oh, also, since I mentioned Jason… he’s definitely not an Alpha hahaha. He’s written as an Incel that only get’s to fuck because he takes advantage of desperate girls. When he screams his orders, the girls are all like “Oh! So strong! So alpha! So dominating” but all I can see is a man-child throwing a tantrum cause they’re not RESPECTING HIS AUTHORITY!! (Insert Cartman gif here).

I know that you guys are not a game studio but an animation studio, so take my comments with a grain of salt. Keep up the great job increasing your animations portfolio and I hope you get to sell them to some of the developers here.

Let’s see how you guys finish Angie’s and Bi’s story. I’m guessing it’s gonna be a fucking mess hahaha.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Interview [v0.9] [AnimArts] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.72 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 467 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.71 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 449 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Just found out about this game and thought it looked nice.
Then I saw it has Multiple Protagonists. No NTR tag ?
And then I see this:

Untitled.png

I have played enough games to know that it will have NTR. :FacePalm:
But at least the is a warning. Thanks for that, that saved my from downloading it.

Reactions: iainmore and Cavpal

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Just found out about this game and thought it looked nice.
Then I saw it has Multiple Protagonists. No NTR tag ?
And then I see this:

View attachment 1524977

I have played enough games to know that it will have NTR. :FacePalm:
But at least the is a warning. Thanks for that, that saved my from downloading it.

It's actually the perfect format. It is only NTR if you identify as a cuck. So everyone gets what they want.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It's actually the perfect format. It is only NTR if you identify as a cuck. So everyone gets what they want.
Hows that supposed to work lol ?
I dont identify as a cuck hence I avoid playing games where I get cucked. People mentioning it has NTR in the game, the people in the comment mentioned the NTR in the game and praise it and also the dev. says it as NTR in the game.
I dunno what the perfect format is for you but thats not for me since even If I want to identify so one of the 3 douches who bangs the girls, they also get shared arround which is at least sharing, and for worst, also getting cucked.
I dont see how "everyone" gets what they want but im fine people enjoy this type of game.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I feel like the individual parts of the multi-position sex scenes have little to do with each other. They feel out of order and disjointed.

Edit: I was specifically speaking of the two that have several scene choice buttons.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I suppose we're supposed to be all "oh know, David is coming", but I kinda like the idea of David taking them to "complete their training".
Great update though, I'm very happy you and your team have put this together. I hope more raunchy stories are in the future after this masterpiece is completed.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
In the last update, I felt sorry for the girls.
In this one - somehow not very ... they are so stupid
I hope that each side will get what it deserves.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That doesn't make any sense. Netorare in games isn't defined by what each individual identifies with (if any). That's essentialy the same false arguement as all the spergs who call everything ntr, on the reverse. Even if it's just them who consider someone a "love interest" and the protag isn't written to give a fuck.

If a protagonist (as in a character you control) gets ntr'd within the context of the story, then this game has netorare. And it should be tagged accordingly

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes