VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
She's only just arrived, be patient.
What we do need more of, is Katie. A whole chapter just with her would be nice :)

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 2494211

Hello everyone!

I have some good news!
The first chapter is finally ready! All that's left is to edit the translation into English.

What's new?
  • 693 images.
  • 14,000 words.
  • 3 animations.
  • Some sounds have been edited.
For comparison, in the previous version, there were 392 images, 12,000 words, and 0 animations.

I tried to stay as faithful as possible to the plot of the old version, only fixing and expanding upon it. The dialogue is now much cleaner, and the plot is clearer. Plus, I elaborated on some things in more detail.

As for the visuals, I don't think there's much to say. During development, I learned a lot, and comparing these two versions makes that very clear. Soon, you'll have the opportunity to judge for yourselves.

I also removed the single choices from the game that everyone found so annoying. I've long recognized this mistake and I'm glad I finally have the opportunity to fix it.

There are also important technical changes. There will no longer be separate English or Russian versions. Now it's a single game. This needed to be done for a long time.

And the game now has an official Android version! Even on my 7-year-old phone, the game runs perfectly.

As you can see, the game has accumulated many problems that I'm addressing with these updates. The sooner I solve them, the sooner I can calmly continue working on the sequel.

While we're waiting for the first chapter, as soon as the editing is finished, I'll upload it right away.

There will be another big post later. I have a lot of news that I need to share with you from these past 2 months.
Great news.

Maria is hot as always but will her hair be tied up from now on? She had her hair down in the og chapters which is my preferred Maria look.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Great news.

Maria is hot as always but will her hair be tied up from now on? She had her hair down in the og chapters which is my preferred Maria look.
The loose hair is impossible to manage, it is attached to the neck. And when you turn your head, the ends of your hair stay in place, which looks really bad. I had a lot of problems because of that, I had to leave that hairstyle. But sometimes she will let her hair down.
An example of how the hair looks when the head is turned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
loose hair is most of time like a helmet unless dev really pours into it and makes it movable during sex etc.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The loose hair is impossible to manage, it is attached to the neck. And when you turn your head, the ends of your hair stay in place, which looks really bad. I had a lot of problems because of that, I had to leave that hairstyle. But sometimes she will let her hair down.
An example of how the hair looks when the head is turned.
I have to admit I did not notice the neck thing until you mentioned it.

I just felt the old hair gave her a more cougar-like look. All good. Maria is still the hottest girl by far :devilish:.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0010_57.jpg

Friends!

I've released the beta version of the first chapter. It's currently only available for Level 4 supporters, but it will be available for everyone soon. I'm sorry for making you wait. I didn't think the editing would take so much time.

I have a big request for you: if you notice any mistakes, inaccuracies, or other problems, please let me know. I've checked everything three times, but I'm afraid I might have missed something.

And if anyone writes their opinion about the new version or even compares it to the old one, I would be very grateful!

You can write anywhere: on , , , on and .

Also, I have a request. If anyone has a account, please follow me. Otherwise, the page looks completely dead.

Thank you for your help!

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Love that screenshot. Katie is so attractive it's crazy.

Curious and scared about the rework. There's always a danger with a work that was good enough to draw people in. But fingers crossed.

Reactions: vmaks
Oct 22, 2017
Hey PixelsLab

Great start to the rework! :love:

I really like your improved renders and the translation is also very well done!

I'm still playing but found a text error:
1681424882464.png
It should read "I have to do something ..."

1681425841520.png
This should be "any question", or "all questions"

And if it's plural to match "answers", it might better be "will give an honest answer to any question", or "will answer any question honestly".

1681426363336.png

"Have your brains ..." - is this supposed to be plural? I mean she could talk like that, but normally I would expect singular "Has your brain completely melted ..."

Last edited:
Reactions: PixelsLab and vmaks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: spl00sh321

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where did you get that from? Did you come up with it yourself?
well 0.1 usually means restart. besides it's been 2 months and not much news and this looks small on size compared to prev. update.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Intoxicating Flavor [Chapter 1, v0.1] [PixelsLab] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 797MB
Repack size: 141MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I assume the save at the end of this rework won't work for the start of chapter 2 in the full game?

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes