• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
P_20200615_193619_vHDR_Auto.jpg
I was hit by a car.
Hello everyone

I was hit by a car today. Right on the crosswalk! I rolled on the hood for about 10 meters and got off with only a few abrasions on my right hand (I cut myself on the broken windshield). tomorrow I will go To the surgeon for an examination. Who else doesn't believe that the most unsuccessful developer in the world?
On account of the update.
Now I'm rendering animations. This is approximately 250 frames, for each frame about an hour and a half render. And I'm stuck on one dialogue. Well, on the one that ended the previous update. I just can’t write it beautifully. I’ll try to work with it again, but if I still can’t achieve anything, I will release it as it is. You decide how good this dialogue is.
As soon as I’m done with this, I’ll start releasing all kinds of things for patrons.
Guys, thanks for continuing to support. Really thanks ...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 693791
I was hit by a car.
Hello everyone

I was hit by a car today. Right on the crosswalk! I rolled on the hood for about 10 meters and got off with only a few abrasions on my right hand (I cut myself on the broken windshield). tomorrow I will go To the surgeon for an examination. Who else doesn't believe that the most unsuccessful developer in the world?
Now I'm rendering animations. This is approximately 250 frames, for each frame about an hour and a half render. And I'm stuck on one dialogue. Well, on the one that ended the previous update. I just can’t write it beautifully. I’ll try to work with it again, but if I still can’t achieve anything, I will release it as it is. You decide how good this dialogue is.
As soon as I’m done with this, I’ll start releasing all kinds of things for patrons.
Well hope nothing will be to bad after the inspection, well you may be a very lucky dev, something like that could have ended up way more bad. :) Considering that scene, tried to take a few days distance of it to just let it germinate in your head and do something completely else?

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I was hit by a car today. Right on the crosswalk! I rolled on the hood for about 10 meters and got off with only a few abrasions on my right hand
Fuck the update ... your health has top priority. But considering the circumstances u were lucky ... could've been worse. Don't push yourself and focus on recuperating.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, brother !!

Reactions: Chuchuu and vmaks

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018
I'm so in love with Katie...
Hope we keep the build up for a little more so will be more rewarding having her later, that's "the" character I don't mind waiting at all to be with.

Reactions: PixelsLab and vmaks

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 693791
I was hit by a car.
Hello everyone

The untold part of story: the driver was a fan unhappy with the updates

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
how to play ping pong mini games on android? after i select right or left cant press the letters incone

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
progress.jpg

Hello!

I'll start right away with the main one - the update is almost complete. This is a small update, but it turned out to be surprisingly difficult for me. You yourself remember where the story stopped, but I did not know how to continue it. I did not know what I had to tell, and what I should keep secret for now, I did not know how the main character should react to what he heard, and much, much more. I probably rewrote the text 30 times, and at some point, it became like a Frankenstein monster. Now I am done with this place and finally I can move on. I don’t think that in the near future I will have problems with the text. I think the translation will be ready on July 4, then I will release the update. Damn, I'm again super ashamed that I have been doing this for so long. Maybe I should be less pedantic in terms of quality?

On taxes.

In General, on Patreon, as on many electronic platforms, a new tax is introduced from July 1. If I understand correctly, then residents of some countries will now be charged an additional percentage when paying. Be careful! I don't want you to pay more than you want. I have changed some settings for myself, and you may not be paying this percentage.

It's amazing that I have so many patrons after such a bad month. I understand that at the beginning of the month half will leave, but thank you very MUCH! It is very nice that the story I am telling has so many loyal fans!

testpoke

Apr 28, 2019
View attachment 712286

Hello!

I'll start right away with the main one - the update is almost complete. This is a small update, but it turned out to be surprisingly difficult for me. You yourself remember where the story stopped, but I did not know how to continue it. I did not know what I had to tell, and what I should keep secret for now, I did not know how the main character should react to what he heard, and much, much more. I probably rewrote the text 30 times, and at some point, it became like a Frankenstein monster. Now I am done with this place and finally I can move on. I don’t think that in the near future I will have problems with the text. I think the translation will be ready on July 4, then I will release the update. Damn, I'm again super ashamed that I have been doing this for so long. Maybe I should be less pedantic in terms of quality?

On taxes.

In General, on Patreon, as on many electronic platforms, a new tax is introduced from July 1. If I understand correctly, then residents of some countries will now be charged an additional percentage when paying. Be careful! I don't want you to pay more than you want. I have changed some settings for myself, and you may not be paying this percentage.

It's amazing that I have so many patrons after such a bad month. I understand that at the beginning of the month half will leave, but thank you very MUCH! It is very nice that the story I am telling has so many loyal fans!
PixelsLab this is an amazing game. Amazing visuals and a very compelling story. I am glad I stumbled upon the game here. Thanks a lot you made my day. :D. Guys please support the developer as much as you (you won't regret it at all!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PixelsLab

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
PixelsLab

In short, the Russian version is ready. Thanks for this Dunduk: thumbsup:
But here is the translation ... About 75% of the text has been translated, but the last 25% may have to wait until Sunday.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
the developer regrets he wanted to release an update today but it will be tomorrow

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
progress.jpg

Hello!

About version 0.5.4

So I finished this update. I was supposed to release it yesterday, but received the transfer only today. Sorry for being late.

What new?
  • 110 images
  • 4 animations
  • 4700 words
  • 0 sounds (Fixed 2 sounds)
I like the update. Here and the disclosure of the past, and the development of relations in the present, and sexual scen. In addition, I learned a few new things while working on it. This means that in the future it will be easier. From the update, I don’t like just one animation, but, unfortunately, it’s too long to redo it - 48 hours of rendering, so let’s leave it as it is. And this animation is not so bad. Well, of course it's up to you to judge. ;) By the way, I hope that you write your opinion later.

About version 0.5.5

While I was waiting for the translation, I decided to work on a new update. (Do not waste the day off!) The progress is still small, but I plan to release this update early next week. Although you know what usually happens with my plans.:censored: Now the main thing is that the video card copes with animations. I have such weather that (31 ° С, No air conditioning) I am afraid that it would not burn out. I just don’t have enough money for a new one.

In general, this is all that I wanted to tell. Now we are waiting for the update, and then share our opinion.

Bye!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes