VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I have to say I think the translation is better now, but it's still not perfect. There are some accidental typos, and some that I'm sure are simply because the translator isn't a native English speaker (e.g. taller vs. higher). However, the writing wasn't difficult to follow anymore, except perhaps the scene where the smaller sister explains about her family.

Speaking of translations, I'm pretty sure you meant to call this game "The Intoxicating Scent", not Flavor. But names are subjective anyway, and flavor works if taken archaically.

original1

Sep 26, 2016
For some reason this game shuts down as soon as open it, witout any errors etc.
Its the only renpy game i've had this issue with, and i've tried to redownload from another host.
Any ideas why?

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
For some reason this game shuts down as soon as open it, witout any errors etc.
Its the only renpy game i've had this issue with, and i've tried to redownload from another host.
Any ideas why?
Can this help?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Everyone complaining about the MC turning down Maria, but I'm pleasantly surprised this game is staying realistic. Now don't tell me accepting to hump a needy desperate, drunk milf is the most realistic thing to do. Any loyal person with a girl like Liv (totally love her), someone who he's been with for 3 years would not do something stupid and lose it all. Not to mention when he left for the island, he had some problems with her. So it's safe to say he wouldn't lose it all. Certainly not before they've talked or sorted it out.
Also here is my appreciation to the dev. He/she is working their ass off while constantly trying to post on this website, trying to solve problems, replying to clarify doubts all the while translating the whole thing just to make sure there's no confusion. And people have the fucking gall to tell that he's milking the patrons.
Hats off to you! Keep up the good work and know that majority of the people who played it, will play it to the end. Thanks for a great game!

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
just found this game recently and just want to say i love it. a few plot holes, but its great. there is craziness happening. definitely getting a "Lost" kinda vibe. go as insane and creative as you want, its a nice break from the basic vanilla island survival clones that pop up here and there. i will definitely be keeping watch for updates and progress in the future.

seems a little sad that you are having to spend so much money to put out an english translation, but it is really really nice that you are making that kind of effort over the google auto-translated messes that we usually see. if you simply cannot afford to do it tho, don't be afraid to do exactly that. you can probably find a fan or follower or patron, someone to edit an auto-trans for free

i wish you the best of luck going forward. don't give up, don't talk about giving up, try to stick your deadlines and just keep growing. maybe as things move on, you will find a solution to this, or maybe it will find you. it would be nice to see this one finished someday.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 127473
Overview:
The game tells a story about the young man who gets stuck on the deserted island with no communication with the outside world and doomed to aimlessly wait for an opportunity to get out. Everything changes when new visitors come to the island. After a few amusing and kind of juicy situations night falls together with some really weird dreams. At this moment we realize that the island isn't so simple as it seemed at first, and the funny story about relationship between the main character with newly arrived guests leads to a very serious story about each person having his own fears and secrets, and their choice might not always result in obvious consequences.​

Updated: 22 July, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Translation into French from an user kikisx.

Download:
- - -

Compressed Version:

Beside words no more sex ?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well damn. I wasn't expecting much from this game as so many on this site are really disappointing. However I just finished the first chapter and was pleasantly surprised. I have no clue whats going on yet but everything looks great and the sex scene I've seen was great as well. What put it over the top was the voice acting/ moaning. I dunno if you swiped that off the net somewhere or paid someone to record it but if you can get more of her you should definitely do that. Anyway...great so far. I'm off to dive deeper into it.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hmm, it bothers me theres so few choices. Honestly, dont give us a button to click to make a "choice" if theres only 1 option.. Just continue with the story.. This game is not for me, though I'll say its fairly detailed, so there might be some people into that.

Perhaps it should be tagged as a Kinetic Visual novel? ( I think thats the word for a visual novel with very few choices/no choices)

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
Really hope to see a post from the guy soon on Patreon. At least some kind of progress report, or somthing to show he wasn't hit by a bus.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Well, if you check the dev's F95 profile, he was here today, so probably not quadriplegic'ed by that bus hit. Maybe and hopefully we'll get some news soon.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes