VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Well after something like this I really don't want to have a discussion and I really don't care why she did it, you just don't say something like that so this is it for me but thanks anyway.
well i hope nobody in your entourage have problem with sexuality or agressions and things like this because you would really not help....

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
well i hope nobody in your entourage have problem with sexuality or agressions and things like this because you would really not help....
No I wouldn't. If you're willing to destroy a guys life by making shit up for whatever reason I really wouldn't help. Anyway since you can't avoid her going forward I won't continue the game so there's literally no point in discussing this.

Reactions: Lotex

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
No I wouldn't. If you're willing to destroy a guys life by making shit up for whatever reason I really wouldn't help. Anyway since you can't avoid her going forward I won't continue the game so there's literally no point in discussing this.
That's kind of the point... She never would have done it... She was scared and panicked saying the first thing to come to mind, and she felt like shit about it afterward. Furthermore, MC recognized what had happened pretty much immediately. He left her in the room, but not because he was angry with her. He left so that she could get her wits back on her own. They talk about it the next day and clear the air.

Dinaverg

May 18, 2018
lol. nothing would get destroyed even if she did try it.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Yo people, like I said I really don't want to have discussion about this, you still like her and that's cool but for me if you say shit like this for whatever reason, I don't want to have anything to do with you EVER again.
yeah and that's why i really hope your entourage never have panic crises, psycological problems, depressions or traumastism, because your a dangerous person to deal with this kind of things obviously

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Yo people, like I said I really don't want to have discussion about this, you still like her and that's cool but for me if you say shit like this for whatever reason, I don't want to have anything to do with you EVER again.
I agree with you if that counts for something. It really killed her character for me plus that weird lesbian scene. But there is no point talking about this, it is an old topic.

Nov 17, 2018
Been so long since i last played this. Is there an extablished routes yet with the girls or we are still fucking around with everyone. I believe i stopped at when the little sister met the goddess.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Been so long since i last played this. Is there an extablished routes yet with the girls or we are still fucking around with everyone. I believe i stopped at when the little sister met the goddess.
Actually, MC has sex with the mother and almost hadbsex with the older sister. There isn't any established route yet (I didn't play this last update tho)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor 0.7.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.07.2021 (v0.7.3)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes