VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
On his patron page 0.7 is out.

Edit
He used the word.. files.. probably the V 0.7 enters the Beta testing phase now ...
(Access to all game files during the process of development) for patreons vip ( Pledge $40).
Then the game for patreons ( Pledge $20 beta version )
Final version ( pledge $10 Earlier access to the game )
in that order..
And a few weeks to get here.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020

He used the word.. files..probably the ep 07 is in the testing phase ... extra files for patreons vip..then the game for patreons and a few weeks to get here.
reward

WOW! That's so much! Thank you some much your help!

• All advantages of the previous level.
  • Access to all game files during the process of development.
  • Your name in the game!

just the game files by the looks of it

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
progress07.jpg

Fuh... The last part of the update has been sent for translation. From now on, I, just like you, will go to the waiting group, since my work is finished and I can no longer influence the speed of the update.

What can I say about this update? I did everything to make it as good as possible. I like almost everything about it. Well, apart from one animation, I couldn't make it better. :_(

But! The other eight animations are very good! Maybe the best I've had.

I will also add that you may miss one sex scene - it depends on the choices you made. This is the way...

In general, I will not write much, so as not to spoil. When the update comes out, we'll discuss it as always. I just hope you enjoy it!

P.S. Streams will be back soon. Like all other content.

---------------------------------------

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Good game.

Definitely one that took me a couple tries to get into. It's been in my "to play" folder for forever and I kept starting it and then putting it down. Could always tell it was a very beautiful game but with dream sequences it was just hard to get past the first chapter before it picked up. Also very little character choice - borderline kinetic novel. Not that that is a bad thing the author is doing a good job and going in an interesting direction (which is rare with games with the paranormal tag).

Little confused on the timeline though. Is the MC 18 in the present day story? Because if so that makes him underage in those flashback lewdscenes with Ivy and the other girl =/. That might be my only complaint is that it would've been better if the MC was a bit older. No need for authors to make the MC 18 unless theyre doing a college story. Would make the relationship with Ivy not as icky (15 and 24 IIRC) and would give the mom (forgot her default name) relationship real potential (no way an 18 year old ends up with a 35 year old but if he was 24-25 then yeah that could be a legit couple).

Overall really good though. The scenes are getting better and the animations are great. The author has managed to keep the overarching paranormal story interesting while also keeping the side stories interesting (what happened to flashback girl?)

Oct 22, 2017
Good game.

Definitely one that took me a couple tries to get into. It's been in my "to play" folder for forever and I kept starting it and then putting it down. Could always tell it was a very beautiful game but with dream sequences it was just hard to get past the first chapter before it picked up. Also very little character choice - borderline kinetic novel. Not that that is a bad thing the author is doing a good job and going in an interesting direction (which is rare with games with the paranormal tag).

Little confused on the timeline though. Is the MC 18 in the present day story? Because if so that makes him underage in those flashback lewdscenes with Ivy and the other girl =/. That might be my only complaint is that it would've been better if the MC was a bit older. No need for authors to make the MC 18 unless theyre doing a college story. Would make the relationship with Ivy not as icky (15 and 24 IIRC) and would give the mom (forgot her default name) relationship real potential (no way an 18 year old ends up with a 35 year old but if he was 24-25 then yeah that could be a legit couple).

Overall really good though. The scenes are getting better and the animations are great. The author has managed to keep the overarching paranormal story interesting while also keeping the side stories interesting (what happened to flashback girl?)
I'm with you on that the game needed a little time to really catch me and I too like games that not have either an 18-year old college boy or 60+ MC. I think the MC was older than 18 in the present though ...

Just as a side note regarding 'legit' age differences in couples - I know three couples myself, that cover a lot of possible bases here: all 20~25 years in age difference with the younger part being slightly above 20 at the beginning, with both, the male and female part being the older one, married and just casual sex, in my family, my circle of friends and back in the day at my school (former student/teacher, both teachers when I was there).
Two aren't together anymore but not because of the age difference (they died, started a more serious relationship that still lasts). So this might not be that common - but it's definitely a legit enough constellation.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So I've reached a point where Katie tells Mc that if he touches her she tells everyone that he raped her... Can you completely avoid her going forward or are you still forced to interact with her?

Reactions: vmaks

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So I've reached a point where Katie tells Mc that if he touches her she tells everyone that he raped her... Can you completely avoid her going forward or are you still forced to interact with her?
You can't really, but that interaction will be discussed in the future. MC's reaction isn't really what you think it is either by the way... You may still not like it, but it will make more sense if you stick with it.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Good game.

Thank you so much for the Review! It helps the game a lot! (Especially for the fact that it is positive. :whistle: )

The main character is almost 19, in the scenes with Liv and Tigan he just turned 18, there is a dialogue about this.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
You can't really, but that interaction will be discussed in the future. MC's reaction isn't really what you think it is either by the way... You may still not like it, but it will make more sense if you stick with it.
Well after something like this I really don't want to have a discussion and I really don't care why she did it, you just don't say something like that so this is it for me but thanks anyway.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well after something like this I really don't want to have a discussion and I really don't care why she did it, you just don't say something like that so this is it for me but thanks anyway.
If it makes you feel any better that's pretty much exactly what his reaction is too.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Hey pixels i have a question if you redownload the game is there a continuation or you gonna play the game all over again

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes