VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Perfection needs no motivation .. it is stagnant, it is sufficient.
this game is very stereotypical on women suitcases but that makes game even more funny.
Slight imperfections are the wheels that get the grease .. so be that throbbing liquerish to girnd on them babes.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i mean while yes it needs a Kinetic Novel tag i agree but this game fits the description of a visual novel perfectly
(I know I'm late to this party, but still...here I am lol)

That's because a "Kinetic" novel is a TYPE of "Visual" novel. Kinetic novels ARE Visual novels. But, if there are no choices in it, it should get a Kinetic tag to prevent people from wasting precious bandwidth/data. I've had to start searching each game thread for the word "kinetic" to save myself some data. I don't have unlimited data, so if I download a 1-4 gb game only to find out it's not even a game, I have to wait a month to download again.
And there are other reasons for other people, but this is a big one for me.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Hi! In an hour I will start the stream, you can watch it at this . There won't be anything special on the stream, I'll just work on the update – the usual routine. But if you're interested, come on in. I will say right away that I will speak Russian, since my English is just terrible, but if you write, I will understand you (or translate with the help of Google translator)

P.S. And don't laugh at my nasal voice!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Hi! In an hour I will start the stream, you can watch it at this . There won't be anything special on the stream, I'll just work on the update – the usual routine. But if you're interested, come on in. I will say right away that I will speak Russian, since my English is just terrible, but if you write, I will understand you (or translate with the help of Google translator)

P.S. And don't laugh at my nasal voice!
Thank you for coming. Thank you for keeping company and I didn't have to sit alone again! Hope it was interesting! Sorry for my terrible English.:HideThePain:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you for coming. Thank you for keeping company and I didn't have to sit alone again! Hope it was interesting! Sorry for my terrible English.:HideThePain:
Actually, we thank you for continuing this game despite the challenges you personally face, as well as letting us share in the experience.

Keep up the good work, since I still think this is one of the best stories around.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

In half an hour I'll start another stream, but not for long. I don't feel very well, but I still have to do a little work. Come, I am pleased that I am not alone.

Oct 22, 2017
Stream in 5-10 minutes. We continue to work on 0.7.

I don't know a single word in Russian, but I watched your stream for around 1.5 hours and found it quite interesting.

Seeing someone who knows what he does use DAZ and the fiddling with putting scenes together was an appreciated insight into the process of creating all those images. Many thanks for that. (y)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I don't know a single word in Russian, but I watched your stream for around 1.5 hours and found it quite interesting.

Seeing someone who knows what he does use DAZ and the fiddling with putting scenes together was an appreciated insight into the process of creating all those images. Many thanks for that. (y)
Thank you so much. I appreciate it very much.
I am very sorry that I know English so poorly. If ever I have a little more time in my life, I will correct this deficiency. It is a pity that many do not understand what I am saying, because I explain what I am doing and why.
P.S. Hopefully the "magic" does not disappear when you see how the work actually happens. :unsure:

And yes, another stream right now.

Updated: Thanks for watching! It helps a lot!

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Thank you so much. I appreciate it very much.
I am very sorry that I know English so poorly. If ever I have a little more time in my life, I will correct this deficiency. It is a pity that many do not understand what I am saying, because I explain what I am doing and why.
P.S. Hopefully the "magic" does not disappear when you see how the work actually happens. :unsure:

And yes, another stream right now.

Updated: Thanks for watching! It helps a lot!
I would have loved to understand your comments. :)
When you started to do Maria cutting tomatoes I sat there wondering why the heck you used such a blunt type of knife at first.^^

And I don't think the 'magic' will disappear. It shows your love for detail though, like at the beginning with placing Katie's legs and the MC sitting on the couch. I assume it would have changed very little for the end result if at all, but you went the extra mile to make sure the pillow had its indention and Katie's feet didn't clip with the floor. Just as one example of many.

Sadly I missed the new stream, but if I catch on fast/early enough, I surely will watch the next one(s). :)

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Best game with well written story my fav is Katie looking forward for more updates there's so much in the story left

Reactions: Pijele800

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
When you are better and get a more frequent day and time, it is more easier to follow the lives ..
Russian audio, no problem ... I keep playing Rammstein ..:WeSmart:
I wonder if it is interesting to learn something about body expression, for a better composition of the scene ..
Untitled.jpg
Huuumm.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes