VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Animations - Can totally drop with no ill effect.

Story - Do NOT stop telling your story. It is what keeps us coming back.

"Happy Time" - You might add some Patrons with a little more lewd activity. If it fits somewhere, it might be worth a shot? I'm not sure, just guessing here, as many have said they're not sure where the sex is in this game. (For the record, I'm not sure what they're watching... I've seen plenty)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Good game but there is just too much dream sequence and flashback. Its chapter 4 already and there is barely any progress between the girls and MC in the real world.

Reactions: majdaddin

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Playing devil's advocate over here since I'm obviously in the minority, but seeing as the dev likes animations, wants to practice and get better at them, I'm ok with taking your time with the story + animations....in other words, it will be ready when its ready.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Playing devil's advocate over here since I'm obviously in the minority, but seeing as the dev likes animations, wants to practice and get better at them, I'm ok with taking your time with the story + animations....in other words, it will be ready when its ready.
Yeah that is why I stayed quiet, I am mostly in the camp that they are a nice extra.

Since dev said he likes doing them and playing with them though I would not like to tell a dev to stop doing any thing that gives him fun while working on the game. Fun in and being proud of your work are important things that tend to lead to both higher quality and production.

MasterModor

Jun 9, 2017
Good game but there is just too much dream sequence and flashback. Its chapter 4 already and there is barely any progress between the girls and MC in the real world.
It's the story that keeps us going, mate. And that includes the flashbacks and the dream sequences. If I can survive Naruto's 4th Ninja War arc with it's shitload of fillers, I can most definitely survive waiting for the story for this game. Because the story is worth it.

Reactions: PixelsLab

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone tell me who played game: We have any penetration scene with red milf? And game is animated or pictured in sex scene departman?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can someone tell me who played game: We have any penetration scene with red milf? And game is animated or pictured in sex scene departman?
1) NO Maria? yes.

2) I don't remember a few scenes

3) I have no idea of what "pictured in sex scene departman" means

Last edited:

john0410

May 31, 2020
I think you should add animations for sex scene only I am not telling you to buy 3090 and also you should give bigger or updates for that you should take much time as you required because the story is so nice but plz dont do small updates

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Worst time to buy GPU, due to the pandemic many people at home( home office and online studies)
the PC market has soared .. (both in sales and in low stock ..)
And thanks , bitcoin miners too!!

The launch of the RTX was a joke ,few units and a lot of demand..is where the profiteers always appear ..
Unless you have a good PSU to handle consumption ..
RTX 3090 Founders Edition has a 350 W TDP,100C peak :WutFace: but it is worth remembering that this is the basic model .. (mod) easily exceeds 400W ..
Daz Studio in rendering does not save hardware.. add more CPU, and at least a 700w power supply ...
working at the limit..24 / 7 !!

One option would be the outcome of the story and if you dare a second season ..
It would be sad ,TIF end up abandoned without an ending .. (better a rush than none)
Spasiba ..

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx
D

Deleted member 2380045

Is there any news for this game ?
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game is very stereotypical on women suitcases but that makes game even more funny.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes