VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
As much i love the game i will have to endure to wait the conclusion of the game :) , the pace-routes and where its going its so much a mystery/tease i will keep a distance to when the game get finished otherwise it will keep my head active as to what-where it will go

Reactions: PixelsLab

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
This game is an Inception pretender, There is even an Elliot page protagonist.
Why hte game ends in 0.6.5. isnt it suposed to be v0.7? it even ends like inception, you are expecting it to continue but it doesnt.

• Thinking Face

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It is clear that this game is highly recommended. I tend to like games with a lot of history and real romances. This is what brought me here. So I have a question.

Knowing that all characters have their own story and importance in the game ... do I have the option to romantically / sexually ignore the girls I am not interested in? Or am I forced to romance them? So, if I can "ignore" girls that I am not romantically / sexually interested in, that would be great.

If anyone knows the answer and can answer me, I will appreciate it.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
When I first tried this game awhile back I didn't make it to far into the game and quit. For some reason the MC just really annoyed me at first.( Maybe I was having a bad day or something) So much just pushed it aside til I had a chance to maybe try it again.( I got too many games I play) Not this update but the one before I started bit all over. I'm glad I did. Really got into more with the story and the girls a great. Liv and Maria are sexy AF. Especially Liv. I not usually into the tiny petite girls, but Alice really is growing on me. Guess it's those big doe eyes. Teagan is quite something too. Redheads are a kryptonite of mine. Of course katie is great too. I like the uniqueness of all the females I guess you would say.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is an Inception pretender, There is even an Elliot page protagonist.
Why hte game ends in 0.6.5. isnt it suposed to be v0.7? it even ends like inception, you are expecting it to continue but it doesnt.
outdated wt-mod is usual suspect.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It is clear that this game is highly recommended. I tend to like games with a lot of history and real romances. This is what brought me here. So I have a question.

Knowing that all characters have their own story and importance in the game ... do I have the option to romantically / sexually ignore the girls I am not interested in? Or am I forced to romance them? So, if I can "ignore" girls that I am not romantically / sexually interested in, that would be great.

If anyone knows the answer and can answer me, I will appreciate it.
No, it's pretty much linear VN. IMO the girls are all great so I wouldn't want to ditch any of them, but if you disagree you can't do so.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
PixelsLab , liked your game very much ! Story and the characters are incredible ! It's not mine complain, but if to fix translation and typos, more people will enjoy this masterpiece ! I hope you're release it at Steam after completion. Ty so much for your work ! Good luck with development and stay safe !

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i decided to play this again as it has been a minute but as soon as i fired it up and looked at the date on my saves i was shocked. I basically haven't played this game since Dec 12 2019. A full year and some months.

Boy I'm in for a treat as there's probably a lot more added since then but now I'm contemplating if i should start over as i don't remember the plot for the Spirit Woman of the island and how the MCs Mom was involved anymore. All i vaguely remember is sleeping with the 2 daughters Mom outside by the pool. :unsure: I'll play first then see if the memories come back. If not then I'll start over.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
So i decided to play this again as it has been a minute but as soon as i fired it up and looked at the date on my saves i was shocked. I basically haven't played this game since Dec 12 2019. A full year and some months.

Boy I'm in for a treat as there's probably a lot more added since then but now I'm contemplating if i should start over as i don't remember the plot for the Spirit Woman of the island and how the MCs Mom was involved anymore. All i vaguely remember is sleeping with the 2 daughters Mom outside by the pool. :unsure: I'll play first then see if the memories come back. If not then I'll start over.
Then better wait for version 0.8 I'm going to fix a lot of the crooked stuff in the first chapter.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Then better wait for version 0.8 I'm going to fix a lot of the crooked stuff in the first chapter.
Impatient for it !

BUT MORE OF THE MC SISTER(possibly sister, but hey that seem the more obvious) I WANT MOOOOORRRREEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats for this update !

• Yay, new update!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Then at least don't do a review based on the first two chapters. Because there are some out there who like to do that.:confused:
You don't have to worry about that as i don't do reviews at all for ongoing games. Outside of giving general feedback or my opinion on the story as time goes on, i try not to do any official review until there's a complete game. Too much can change during development that can either go extremely well or extremely bad.

I'm speaking for myself of course. I'm not sure how other people do their reviews.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks. That's why I'm asking what exactly is unclear in order to improve it. Well, the scene with Katie, and should have been confusing. At least, that's what I intended it to be. You must not have realized what was going on. And after that, I gradually began to bring you up to speed. I thought it would be more interesting this way. Intrigue is better than I would just dump a bunch of facts on you, right?
Or maybe not, with so many complaints. o_O
No-no, don't change anything about it, please! It's exactly what makes this story so good!
The reader doesn't have to understand everything right away, realization that it's a "dream" or some kind of alternate reality becomes clear gradually, little by little. It's a mystery, it doesn't have to be explained but discovered! Explanations are boring, mystery is the force that draws you in and won't let go.
References to ancient myths is like a cherry on top of this cake. Many cherries on top of an awesome cake! :love:

rolandk

Jun 25, 2017
Good update, well done, but I wished for more sex or erotic scenes. Hope you will continue to give more dialogs for the sisters, I love them, especially Katie. :) They are the best characters in this novel.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wonder what exactly the discrepancies from the historical Epic of Gilgamesh mean? Not just the motivations of the actors, but the timeline doesn't fit; in the game Ishtar says that she sent the great flood to punish Gilgamesh, but in the epic it was long before his time, and wasn't sent by Ishtar but by Enlil. A major part of Gilgamesh's quest was meeting Utnapishtim. That's more than just Gilgamesh spinning the story to make Ishtar out to be the villain.

Reactions: Yngling
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes