VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Sylar1234

Apr 21, 2019
I think it would be a good idea to make a new header. It is the first thing a visitor on patreon or f95zone sees.
There are some really beautiful renders in the game where they look much better. :)

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Just played the game. And it's really good. First of all, I like the girls, in my opinion, they're the best part of the game. And i'm not talking about their look, it's just a matter of taste after all. But about their personalities. MC is also good, but sometimes he acts too mature for a 18 years old.
The story is intriguing, a little bit annoying at first, not because I can't separate reality from dreams. It's just something about first meeting with Inanna. I can't explain why, but it doesn't fit good in the game for me.
And everything was pretty interesting so far, but there's some moments that bother me. Like Teagan for example, she didn't show up in flesh yet and MC is avoiding to think about her. This and some clues about what he did, makes me feel uncomfortable. I really like her story so far, but at first, i simply wanted to skip her part in chapter 7. It's just really hard, to immerse willingly, when you're expecting something nasty to happen.
The second thing is about choices. Yes we have some, they even look meaningful. But as I see, we can't decide to have sex with a girl, or not. And there's no harem tag in the description. It makes me wonder, is there any room for happy ending? Like, when you sleep with daughter and mother at the same time. And have a girlfriend, may be even two, that you love, on top of this. In a game that doesn't have a harem tag. I highly doubt, that everything can end up well. It's more like a ground for some drama, that will replace that playful attitude, we have right now.
In the end, i really like, what we have at the moment. But I'm pretty sure, that it will change. It's more like the calm before the storm and the problem is, I'm not sure, that I'll like what's coming.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this game requires you to get high before playing, drink a bolttle of vodka, smoke a few joints, take some LSD, maybe a cocktail of pills and it will be fine !!:ROFLMAO:o_O

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When well thy do 0.7 for the Mac Up date . its still 6.5
someday (when it's leaked), in the meantime after installing mac version dl win version and extract it and copy\game folder to mac installation and play.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes