VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

neman

Jan 5, 2020
I am stuck at game since last year. At Maria's brain intrusion. What the heck am i doing? or suppose to be doing?
I figured i am playing her ex husband? And what? i am suppose to reunite them ? is that it? make her have sex with him?
Because i totally do not feel ok doing that. The hole idea of playing someone else and making them up is repugnant.
It already happened, they are separated , he was imbecil. So what is this about then? I am suppose to make her ex hubby seduce her and sex with her? What?
So , what am i doing?

• Angry
Reactions: PixelsLab

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I am stuck at game since last year. At Maria's brain intrusion. What the heck am i doing? or suppose to be doing?
I figured i am playing her ex husband? And what? i am suppose to reunite them ? is that it? make her have sex with him?
Because i totally do not feel ok doing that. The hole idea of playing someone else and making them up is repugnant.
So , what am i doing?
as i recall only the first choice you are playing as the ex husband, and in both choices you can't reconcile with him
in the 2nd choice you play as a random stranger, and its your choice to have sex with her
and 3rd is pretty obvious to use the threat of violence or not, and you get hurt if you do so
............ till now there aren't much consequences just minor dialogue changes, i recommend having sex with her in the 2nd option if you want a h scene later, if you don't you kind of have a heart to heart instead

Reactions: PixelsLab and neman

neman

Jan 5, 2020
ok nvm i got it figured out. Don't know about consequences about her ex response, but i suspect first option would be best , because in it <he> you says: I should have gotten rid of you, too. Which could let her easier to forget idiot.

as for second "random guy" encounter. It definitely better NOT to have sex with her there. First off all as a man i dont want to see that shit. Weather it happened or not its someone else. Not me.
So reject her there and as result is, it turns good, she is good girl. Seduce her and she looses inhibitions and becomes slut in her head. That's not her. That's not what i want either.
Thanks but no thanks. I'll take the good girl.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
It already happened, they are separated , he was imbecil. So what is this about then? I am suppose to make her ex hubby seduce her and sex with her? What?
So , what am i doing?
In the second option, you also play yourself. This scene is like the epitome of all the attempts to get to know Maria, so she doesn't recognize you, and yes, you are a stranger to her in this scene, but MC is still himself. The main character even tells stories about his work as a car mechanic.
Moreover, it shows that the MC could have captured Maria's heart in any case, and that this is not about the island, the flower, or any supernatural abilities, but simply because Maria has always been waiting for such communication.

And yes, I hope you won't play this game again - this game is terrible. And you will definitely find something else to find fault with and what to be offended and angry about.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In the second option, you also play yourself. This scene is like the epitome of all the attempts to get to know Maria, so she doesn't recognize you, and yes, you are a stranger to her in this scene, but MC is still himself. The main character even tells stories about his work as a car mechanic.
Moreover, it shows that the MC could have captured Maria's heart in any case, and that this is not about the island, the flower, or any supernatural abilities, but simply because Maria has always been waiting for such communication.

And yes, I hope you won't play this game again - this game is terrible. And you will definitely find something else to find fault with and what to be offended and angry about.
Well I love this "terrible" game. It's a mind fuck at times but what a fun majestic twisted beautiful ride. Again ty for it :)

neman

Jan 5, 2020

Thanks for clarification. It's still confusing.
I don't know how to react to the second part of your post tho. I was never angry. But i do immerse my self in story and character. So when it get changed and i am suppose to play someone else ,becomes a mind fuck, moral dilemmas all over.
In your story it was simple man's brain vs him self. Do i play this "stranger"? and alter the fact when she said she never cheated , desires and facts clashes. Desire to make her mine and the fact that she said she never cheated.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Maria is my fate, then.
She is my bethothed ... the one heart that clings long enough to mine to give my life meaning.
Gotta play this game some more, plenty more.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Hey! Hello everyone! How are you? I hope, good.
I am almost done working on version 0.7.3.

What new?
  • 152 images
  • 4700 words
I liked the update, but I want to warn you right away. There are no bed scenes here, this is a plot update. The update is very similar to the conversation with Inanna in Chapter 5, only more compact. We will learn something new about the world and the characters.

I wanted to tell you a lot more about the power that Inanna, MC, and others use. I wanted to explain how this force works from a scientific point of view, what are the limitations of these forces. But I realized that it would be very long and I just have nothing to show during the dialogues. Again, it would turn out that the characters just sit opposite each other and talk for half an hour, and the picture does not even change. Last time there were a lot of complaints about this. If I had more time, I could figure out how to play such a dialogue more interesting, but, unfortunately, due to work, there is almost no time.

While working on this update, I probably finally came to terms with the fact that I simply won't be able to show many of the planned things due to lack of time. Now I'm just trying to move the story as quickly as possible, without losing the quality of the image and text.

Don't think that the update is bad or incomplete. No, it's very good! Just a little shorter than it should have been.

I also wanted to ask for advice.
Do any of you use a mobile air conditioner? Due to the heat (+35℃), I can't render. The video card is too hot, and I'm very afraid that it will burn out. And I would really, really not want to buy a new card with such prices.

Due to the fact that I live in a rented apartment, I can not put a full-fledged air conditioner (split system). The choice remains only for the mobile air conditioner. But I have heard that they are very, very bad at cooling and also make terrible noise. Maybe someone has one? If yes, please write your opinion.

Now I'm rendering like this. I set the alarm for 2 nights, get up while it's cool, run the render, and go back to sleep. After 2 hours, the cycle repeats. And so, until I leave for work. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I couldn't think of anything better.

So if you have any tips, please write. And in general, if you want to communicate, write! I finally have some free time.

Lynn23

Sep 27, 2017
I don't know exactly what you mean by "mobile air conditioner". But in general, all systems that don't connect with the outside won't cool your apartment efficiently. My advice is to think about a water based cooling system for your PC. Won't give you better sleep, but helps your graphics adapter.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

What new?
  • 152 images
  • 4700 words
I liked the update, but I want to warn you right away. There are no bed scenes here, this is a plot update. The update is very similar to the conversation with Inanna in Chapter 5, only more compact. We will learn something new about the world and the characters.

I wanted to tell you a lot more about the power that Inanna, MC, and others use. I wanted to explain how this force works from a scientific point of view, what are the limitations of these forces. But I realized that it would be very long and I just have nothing to show during the dialogues. Again, it would turn out that the characters just sit opposite each other and talk for half an hour, and the picture does not even change. Last time there were a lot of complaints about this. If I had more time, I could figure out how to play such a dialogue more interesting, but, unfortunately, due to work, there is almost no time.

While working on this update, I probably finally came to terms with the fact that I simply won't be able to show many of the planned things due to lack of time. Now I'm just trying to move the story as quickly as possible, without losing the quality of the image and text.

Don't think that the update is bad or incomplete. No, it's very good! Just a little shorter than it should have been.

Do any of you use a mobile air conditioner? Due to the heat (+35℃), I can't render. The video card is too hot, and I'm very afraid that it will burn out. And I would really, really not want to buy a new card with such prices.

Due to the fact that I live in a rented apartment, I can not put a full-fledged air conditioner (split system). The choice remains only for the mobile air conditioner. But I have heard that they are very, very bad at cooling and also make terrible noise. Maybe someone has one? If yes, please write your opinion.

Now I'm rendering like this. I set the alarm for 2 nights, get up while it's cool, run the render, and go back to sleep. After 2 hours, the cycle repeats. And so, until I leave for work. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I couldn't think of anything better.

So if you have any tips, please write. And in general, if you want to communicate, write! I finally have some free time.
Thanks for this update. Sadly right now I'm stuck using box fans as I just got through fixing my roof. Zero of my friends, foes or family use the portable ac units. Which is surprising because their ads are everywhere.

Best of luck not melting or melting your card. Of course for mostly selfish reasons but still a well wishing. :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

What new?
  • 152 images
  • 4700 words

Mobile air conditioner are ok, they'll do the job just fine if you keep your door closed, it's only good for 1 room and the exhaust have to go through the window, you'll need a piece of plywood with a hole for the exhaust and duct tape to tape it to the window, I lent mine to my mother-in-law, don't need it since I've got central air. Hope this help ;)

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

What new?
  • 152 images
  • 4700 words

i don't know if you have access to Dry ice. But you can put that in your pc case, But then you need desiccant to keep moisture from condensing in your case. But i can buy 25 kilo for 62 euro's and that will last me around 7 days and calcium chloride for like 10 euro's as desiccant that should keep your pc very cool

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
water cooling or putting pc into watertight box and sinking it to cold water or ice (normal or dry).

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
MC is also good, but sometimes he acts too mature for a 18 years old.
Without going on debates about bloodlines and mistique affaires, he is a 18 years olf who run of home at 14, was a junkiea at 15 and get reab.

His vital experiences are not the tipical ones of a 18 years old.

Reactions: operamini
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes