VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)
Thank you! I understand that the update is short, but I think it is useful for the story to come out in small chunks now, until this chapter ends. There will be something interesting in every update.

i had nearly forgotten this.
I understand, I will try to release it more often. I promise.:oops:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well hadn't checked games on list for a few weeks but checking op refreshed memory.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Thank you! I understand that the update is short, but I think it is useful for the story to come out in small chunks now, until this chapter ends. There will be something interesting in every update.

I understand, I will try to release it more often. I promise.:oops:
Might have been short but it was quite good, loved it.
These small lore/info dumps are great.
As soon as liv mentioned "him" i thought "There is no way we will be seeing him this update", sadly i was right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Max_w3ll

Jul 23, 2017
My too!

Because this version was downloaded from a Russian pirate site. There the games are repackaged and added to their links. If saves don't work later, do not come to me with complaints. :whistle:
It was downloaded from one of those links you provided here.

I did not complain about my saves, i do backups of my saves!

Max_w3ll

Jul 23, 2017
have the same problem with several games now. sometimes i get it to work by just clicking on the download link again. For now i just avoid that hoster.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I liked playing this game back at version 0.6 but the dev took a break. Glad to see it starting back up again. Hopefully we can get consistent updates to move the story along now.

Good work so far.

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes