VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes
Dec 29, 2018
If it's not difficult for you, you can write a complete sentence as you think is right?
I'd just add that one word in, so it would be:

"Of course, I don't have kids, but something tells me that dressing down a teenage girl in front of her peers is not a good idea."

I was assuming you meant "dressing down" which is a military term used to describe someone being publicly criticized in front of others as punishment. Maria had just scolded her daughter in front of her sister and the main character, which would count as Maria dressing down Katie.

If Maria was dressing Katie in front of her peers, that would mean Maria was actually putting clothes onto Katie.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'd just add that one word in, so it would be:

"Of course, I don't have kids, but something tells me that dressing down a teenage girl in front of her peers is not a good idea."

I was assuming you meant "dressing down" which is a military term used to describe someone being publicly criticized in front of others as punishment. Maria had just scolded her daughter in front of her sister and the main character, which would count as Maria dressing down Katie.

If Maria was dressing Katie in front of her peers, that would mean Maria was actually putting clothes onto Katie.
Umm, you did notice that Katie was pretty much topless in that scene? :unsure:
Sure, MC didn't actually undress her, it was more of a wardrobe malfunction, but it was the result of what the MC did and since her mom appeared there after it already happened, she also might have misinterpret the whole situation of her daughter standing in front of the MC with her top pulled up over her tits. :rolleyes: So for me the sentence about undressing the girl would be quite literal.

But I can see now what you mean. Maybe it was actually MC's oppinion about the mom criticizing her daughter in front of her peers :rolleyes: and not about the MC undressing the girl in front of her parent.

It that case "Of course, I don't have kids, but something tells me that dressing down a teenage girl in front of her peers is not such a good idea." actually does make more sense.

However, I think that the thought about the possible misunderstanding about the situation of Katie standing topless in front of the MC would be much hotter than reading about MC's (boooring!! :sleep:) oppinion about parenting methods. ;)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Yes, she scolds her! MC says it is not very good.

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor ENG v0.2.6f5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Anyone else having issues inserting name. Normally a 'ok' or 'enter' text box but don't seem to have one here.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Are you saying for just this update or for the entire game so far?
Just this. Game isn't a fuckfest, but have it's fair share of fap material. And, even better, have an story, a complex one. that's why this time isn't lewd: just story development.

Reactions: PixelsLab

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so sad..went to play..no saves..no autosaves..all gone..WTF..checked the roaming dir..all thats there is a "persistent" file..all the work i done do did gone..too much play without boink to redo :/ i SHOULD have the saves and such in the roaming from my previous sessions..but newp..oh well :( once the boinking commences in earnest i'll return..until then i'm leaving the island.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
This guy is not afraid to take chances and give people the dark stuff while maintaining its core. I like what I'm seeing here. The renders make sense for this story. I thought, 'ok, its this kinds of lighting for this kind of story.' Nope, it goes with it as the story progresses.

Nice job.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
any walkthrough for this game?
i feel like i'm missing a lot of content. i saw in the pictures that there were supposed to be a bj scene with the mother in the massage scene and something with the elder sister during the bath scene..missed both of them.
any help??

Reactions: libertypics
Dec 29, 2018
any help??
Katie will walk in on you when you are in the bath if you chose to grab her by the arm when she tried to steal the flower Alice gave you on the first day.

The blow job scene with the mother is a variation of the dream she has after she gets drunk on the evening you play ping pong. If she caught you staring at her changing on the first day, it's the blow job scene. If you walked away without spying on her, it's the hand job scene.

Hope that helps a bit. I'm glad you asked the question because I didn't realize that there were variations for Maria's dream until I looked around to see what you were talking about. I must have always spied on Maria each time I played. She's just too irresistible.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
so sad..went to play..no saves..no autosaves..all gone..WTF..checked the roaming dir..all thats there is a "persistent" file..all the work i done do did gone..too much play without boink to redo :/ i SHOULD have the saves and such in the roaming from my previous sessions..but newp..oh well :( once the boinking commences in earnest i'll return..until then i'm leaving the island.
Strange, unless you deleted the save intentionally while playing, and forgot to save before turning off the game .. (more strange the auto save too)
I had to do a clean install of W10, but before I saved the Renpy folder (always good to have a backup) ..
My last entry of the game was in November (I copied and pasted in the folder game and roaming> Renpy) and everything is ok ..
I do not know if that was the case, but I had games that needed saving, being identical and installed in both folders or the game did not recognize ..Should be in Renpy (TheIntoxicatingFlavorEG-1525881098)

Reactions: PixelsLab

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, Thunder, did you only look in your Roaming directory? For Ren'Py games, I find saves typically in this folder:
\[GameName]\game\saves

In case they are still missing for you, I've attached my last save from v0.2.5 for you. It won't be the same (choices are probably not the same throughout), but it can be a starting point.
  • If you already have a save on page 3 in slot 2 (middle top), you can rename this to something else, like 7-2-LT1.save or whatever.
  • If you're missing a \saves folder as above, just go to the \game folder and have Windows create a new folder called saves. Then drop this savegame file into that folder.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Hey, Thunder, did you only look in your Roaming directory? For Ren'Py games, I find saves typically in this folder:
\[GameName]\game\saves

In case they are still missing for you, I've attached my last save from v0.2.5 for you. It won't be the same (choices are probably not the same throughout), but it can be a starting point.
  • If you already have a save on page 3 in slot 2 (middle top), you can rename this to something else, like 7-2-LT1.save or whatever.
  • If you're missing a \saves folder as above, just go to the \game folder and have Windows create a new folder called saves. Then drop this savegame file into that folder.
Thank you so much for this! (y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes