VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Pix works extremely hard on updating teh game, trust me i know. Best of it all is how freakishly high his render quality stays throughout it all and he sticks to his story which is going to shock us when it's finally clear to us all...

The ratio of time between updates to update length is kinda uneven. I'd imagine the dev doesn't have a lot of time to devote given that. Still, seeing the sister titty was nice.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.2.6] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: 1.37GB

Download PC (160MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks for the update!

In the scene 0029_110 on the last 3 lines roles have been switched, IMHO.
The script looks like this:
Python:
    scene 0029_110

b "…"
    g "Are you sure you don't want to go? Family leisure and stuff."
    g "I am."
    b "Why didn't you come? They almost begged fot it."
    g "I'll catch up later. I don't want to wait for them to get their stuff. I can talk to you, instead."
But it should look like this to make sense:

Python:
    scene 0029_110

b "…"
    b "I am."
    g "Why won't you go? They almost begged for it."
    b "I'll catch up later. I don't want to wait for them to get their stuff. I can talk to you, instead."

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Thanks for the update!

In the scene 0029_110 on the last 3 lines roles have been switched, IMHO.
The script looks like this:
Python:
    scene 0029_110

b "…"
    g "I am."
    b "Why didn't you come? They almost begged fot it."
    g "I'll catch up later. I don't want to wait for them to get their stuff. I can talk to you, instead."
But it should look like this to make sense:

Python:
    scene 0029_110

b "…"
    b "I am."
    g "Why won't you go? They almost begged for it."
    b "I'll catch up later. I don't want to wait for them to get their stuff. I can talk to you, instead."
Yes thanks a lot!!! In the next update I will fix it!(y)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Finally, there are more of us! My favorite character! Previously, almost no one loved her. :cry: Thank you brothers!
I've always liked Alice, she's actually an intriguing character, she seem to be more or less like MC is, similar past/upbringing in some ways, so they have things in common, and she's adorable, haha :)

Dec 29, 2018
I may have found a line with a word missing. After Maria tells Katie to go change her swimsuit, the MC says "Of course, I don't have kids, but something tells me that dressing a teenage girl in front of her peers is not a good idea." I think the word "down" is missing and it should be "dressing down a teenage girl".

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I think this is the first time I saw someone render wet Hair!
Certainly not the first, but still quite rare and always nice to see.

I may have found a line with a word missing. After Maria tells Katie to go change her swimsuit, the MC says "Of course, I don't have kids, but something tells me that dressing a teenage girl in front of her peers is not a good idea." I think the word "down" is missing and it should be "dressing down a teenage girl".
Or "undressing" instead of "dressing". It's what I'd prefer.

I'm sure I noticed quite a few more little mistakes, but nothing major or awful.
My English just isn't good enough to play a proofreader here, so I didn't pay much attention to it.

Oh, and not to mention the obvious fact that I really like this game, as I've already said several times since the first version appeared here.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
shhhhh, is better they dont love her, moreeeeeee for me ( i mean us... probably xD)
:censored:
I've always liked Alice, she's actually an intriguing character, she seem to be more or less like MC is, similar past/upbringing in some ways, so they have things in common, and she's adorable, haha :)
Yes you are right! She is a lot like MC!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Certainly not the first, but still quite rare and always nice to see.

Or "undressing" instead of "dressing". It's what I'd prefer.

I'm sure I noticed quite a few more little mistakes, but nothing major or awful.
My English just isn't good enough to play a proofreader here, so I didn't pay much attention to it.
If it's not difficult for you, you can write a complete sentence as you think is right? I just have terrible English and I'm afraid to spoil everything. Sorry if I ask too much...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If it's not difficult for you, you can write a complete sentence as you think is right? I just have terrible English and I'm afraid to spoil everything. Sorry if I ask too much...
Sure, I'll give it a try. If the result sounds awful to some native English speakers, then please correct me! :)

The original sentence is: "Of course, I don't have kids, but something tells me that dressing a teenage girl in front of her peers is not such a good idea."

I think the sentence is otherwise fine the way it is, just replace the word "dressing" with "undressing". And while undressing a teenage girl in front of her peers may rarely be a good idea, undressing her in front of her parent(s) is a far worse, I'm sure.

As far as my knowledge of the English language goes, peers in this sentence would meen companions or equals, certainly not noblemen
But here one of her companions is also her parent, which makes the idea much worse and I think that maybe this is what you tried to say here?

So I would also replace "peers" with "parents". Maybe?

"Of course, I don't have kids, but something tells me that undressing a teenage girl in front of her parents is not such a good idea."

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes