VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
There was a conversation with Maria after the gym workout where she asks the main character if he ever cheated on Olivia, and he gets evasive and doesn't answer. I'm wondering if he cheated with Lily before he left for the Island. I know it's a bit of a stretch to jump right to Lily, but there aren't that many women mentioned in his past, so it's not like there are a whole lot of possibilities right now.

But maybe I've misunderstood the conversation and wishful thinking has got the best of me. It could be that he just didn't want to think of Olivia while with Maria. Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes of seeing some more Lily flashbacks at least.
You are very attentive.:cool: I didn't just add a phrase about cheated to the dialogue.

Reactions: Alfred the Fallen

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

1231231232225.jpg

Working with the emotions of a character has always been one of the most difficult parts of working on a game, and Alice in this regard is the most difficult. But it seems to me that I have achieved some improvements lately. For example, today I was passing the game and noticed what a huge difference between the first chapter and the third one.

What do you think? Got better?

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

The release schedule for version 0.2.6.

03/26/2019 - $ 10

03.28.2019 - $ 5

03/31/2019 - $ 1

I decided to release small updates for the time being, since I cannot work at full strength.

I also had to spend $100 on a premium for file sharing: Google Drive and MEGA - there was no longer enough space. Do not scold me much.

I wanted to write something else, but I don’t remember it. Hmm...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

The release schedule for version 0.2.6.

03/26/2019 - $ 10

03.28.2019 - $ 5

03/31/2019 - $ 1

I decided to release small updates for the time being, since I cannot work at full strength.

I also had to spend $100 on a premium for file sharing: Google Drive and MEGA - there was no longer enough space. Do not scold me much.

I wanted to write something else, but I don’t remember it. Hmm...
Very much looking forward to playing the update, I've always loved the game since long ago, and it's also noticeable that as the story went on, you're skills kept improving along the way, and they were great since the beginning, so it has been very pleasant to observe the journey, and it of course is far from over, hehe :)
And I do hope you get better as soon as possible, so take care of yourself and don't push yourself too hard, all in good time :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

View attachment 268295

Working with the emotions of a character has always been one of the most difficult parts of working on a game, and Alice in this regard is the most difficult. But it seems to me that I have achieved some improvements lately. For example, today I was passing the game and noticed what a huge difference between the first chapter and the third one.

What do you think? Got better?
Alice have thin eyebrows, you almost can't see then, it makes it harder to convey expressions indeed

her sister on the other hand have more pronounced eyebrows, half of the time she looks pissed, I love it

Reactions: PixelsLab

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Alice have thin eyebrows, you almost can't see then, it makes it harder to convey expressions indeed

her sister on the other hand have more pronounced eyebrows, half of the time she looks pissed, I love it
Haha, I was actually thinking the same about Katie. I actually thought she just was pissed; hadn't paid attention to the brows causing it to feel that way.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
posted

Yesterday I accidentally deleted a project with my game! Do not ask me how! We'll agree on the fact that I'm an idiot. I restored everything, checked everything. Everything is working for me at the moment. Fuh!.. But there are consequences: in the Russian version, the progress of passing in two places was dropped - this is Extra and the demo version 0.2.6.5, if you download the moment from these two places you will be rewound and you will have to go through this moment again. Otherwise, everything is fine. In fact, nothing terrible, I just wanted you to be in the know.
Please, if you have any errors or problems, please contact me.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Very much looking forward to playing the update, I've always loved the game since long ago, and it's also noticeable that as the story went on, you're skills kept improving along the way, and they were great since the beginning, so it has been very pleasant to observe the journey, and it of course is far from over, hehe :)
And I do hope you get better as soon as possible, so take care of yourself and don't push yourself too hard, all in good time :)
Thanks a lot! I hope to please you further.:giggle: About of my illness, unfortunately, she is not treated. I only hope that I will learn to live with it.:)

Can hardly wait for this one to be released to the public after a few days, it's out now for Patreons though :)
I am surprised that game is still not here. Most likely the day after tomorrow.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Haha, I was actually thinking the same about Katie. I actually thought she just was pissed; hadn't paid attention to the brows causing it to feel that way.
Well, half the time, she's really angry. Such is her character!:)

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hello!
Yesterday, our dear wrote a whole about me and about my game. Many thanks to him for that! Thanks to this, I got a few new patrons and followers! I welcome you all and thank you for the attention you have given me!
More information.

Version 0.2.6 for $ 1 patrons will be released tomorrow, and not the day after tomorrow as originally planned. So that everyone can download before the end of the month.
Thanks again to all for your support!

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
To my my brother Pix and he's amazing game Intoxicating Flavor that is both amazingly rendered and amazing confusing brilliant in story. Latest version 0.2.6 is out now for his patrons. I've played it and it's super good.
I've been speaking to Pix a while now and apart from being an awesome dude who's been through some tough times he's keeping Intoxicating Flavor alive.
I for one am so glad to hear and as you can see the women in the game are beautiful....
The story itself is just out of this world...
Play this game and become a patron of his. You will not be disappointed.
-

the best advertising is high quality content

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes