• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
What new with this update ?
A very short breakfast scene that should have been part of the last major update but the game got leaked one version earlier. If you're expecting much out it, don't. Probably better just to wait until the dev releases the next update.

Reactions: Otyi and PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
@PixelsLab IS there a way to upload the Mac version on something else than .rar or .7z ?
It's very buggy and not well supported on mac...
The .rar would be great and allow lot of mac players to not decompress on a pc and come back and so on xD
I'm not filling Mac version . .7z format is standard for renpy. Therefore, I did not know that it does not open on a Mac. In the future I will consider.
I love that game :D
This game loves you!;)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 236403
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/01/249912_tif-fan.gif
WOW !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:love:
I already stole.

here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.2.5.
(still with a fully working mini-game and without an included 3rd-party-mod.)
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
As always, thanks!!!:)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I liked both updates and that they came so close together, but I can absolutely understand Pixelslab wanting to publish one bigger update.

Anyway, I'm liking this game more and more, the weird as fuck story and the strange characters are one positive aspect, the girls are all beautiful, especially Maria and if you look closely you can always catch something you might have missed before.

Like when you masturbate Maria in the shower, how MC and her suddenly have their fingers intertwined, suggesting a deeper connection than just physical.
Now why that? Is Maria just lonely and starving for attention? Hard to believe for a woman so hot, is it because she reminds MC of his lost love? Or am I inscribing more into this one small detail than there is?

Keep up the good work. I rather get small update of an interesting and unique story like this one, then daily updates for some boring shit

Dec 29, 2018
Just when I thought the women in this game couldn't get any hotter, in walks Lily with a body fit to kill. Now I'm hoping that the main character is willing to risk death by snu-snu.

There was a conversation with Maria after the gym workout where she asks the main character if he ever cheated on Olivia, and he gets evasive and doesn't answer. I'm wondering if he cheated with Lily before he left for the Island. I know it's a bit of a stretch to jump right to Lily, but there aren't that many women mentioned in his past, so it's not like there are a whole lot of possibilities right now.

But maybe I've misunderstood the conversation and wishful thinking has got the best of me. It could be that he just didn't want to think of Olivia while with Maria. Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes of seeing some more Lily flashbacks at least.

I should also mention that I am exceedingly happy with how things are progressing with Maria. She is by far my favourite of the three and I'm hoping that these choices we make are building up to something big at the end of the game. I particularly liked how one path with Maria was more tender and compassionate. I like that mushy stuff.

I think I need a bit of help understanding what exactly made Katie so surprised at the breakfast table.

Dec 29, 2018
Is Maria just lonely and starving for attention? Hard to believe for a woman so hot...
I went back and checked the drunk conversation with Maria and she mentions being lonely. However, she also mentions not being willing to cheat, so I think it's a combination of lack of attention and affection for the MC. Also, only one of the choices in the shower leads to her asking for a kiss, and that option is the one you mentioned where they intertwine fingers. So I think that there can be come deeper connection if you make certain choices.

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@PixelsLab do not take too much from people here complaining about update length..we are pirates and should just be happy we got some booty when we boarded and pillaged your ship :p i love this game..its so different and weird and gets you thinking about WTF is happening..lol..so any update that appears here i am thankful for...i'm in no hurry...have tons of games installed..so waiting for me is no biggie..guess being old gives you different perspective on things..i do not need immediate satisfaction anymore..realize patience rewards..and when i do get impatient...just pick up the phone and dial 1-800-ASI-ANHO...HAHAHAAAAAAA

toobs

Nov 11, 2017
This game is so fucking weird. Must be a total pain to translate these acid induced imaginings. I do enjoy it though.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Everytime i play this i am like WTF is going on here :LOL:
Yeah. A lot of topics in the conversations are similar to walking in halfway through a joke and just scratching your head because you have no context. Not to mention all of the time warping from past & present, scene jumping without notice, etc.

Reactions: CorzoSiete

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The story in this game is completly bonkers.
Can't wait for more of it, but man, throw your your players a bone.

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
great game but can u give mc more options like when he says he wants to stay away from them and have them chase him and to show hes not there slave

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes