VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
I really like the mysterious story and characters and keep wondering how some of hte hinted at stuff will resolve :)

AND the renders are greate too

sansot

Jan 14, 2019
All good so far but what was the dev thinking about benching a 200kg barbell 45 times? lol

I mean shit, lift it 5 times and you're on olympian levels anyway. Shit, I'm pretty sure you need to be a Schwarzenneger-kind of jacked 125kg+ to be even able to lift such a weight 5 times unsupported. Wtf lol

I hope what was meant was 200lbs, and still, for some of the most regular you'd be doing well for yourself if you did a set of 12.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
All good so far but what was the dev thinking about benching a 200kg barbell 45 times? lol

I mean shit, lift it 5 times and you're on olympian levels anyway. Shit, I'm pretty sure you need to be a Schwarzenneger-kind of jacked 125kg+ to be even able to lift such a weight 5 times unsupported. Wtf lol

I hope what was meant was 200lbs, and still, for some of the most regular you'd be doing well for yourself if you did a set of 12.
No, it means 200 kg., and I know that a person is not capable of such.;)

Reactions: Abibliboop

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah great update and cant wait for the story to continue. And yes your choices do not really change much atm but I also like linear VNs as long as they are well made like this one.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
No, it means 200 kg., and I know that a person is not capable of such.;)
Did you make it on purpose so the MC comes off as ignorant of his own superpower abilities ? Surely being capable of such feats while being of his stature he would possess some sort of understanding that he is very special, unless he never met a normal human being in his life. I found it very funny when he suggested with out even blinking that she does something with the 70KG+ EZ Curl bar, I thought it was a typo for 70 lbs, but even then thats its very heavy weight to suggest to a girl to use.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Convince me this game is worth revisiting again? I haven't played for a couple of updates, when it started going all metaphysical like DF. I really liked it in the beginning but stopped being fun and interesting to me.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Did you make it on purpose so the MC comes off as ignorant of his own superpower abilities ? Surely being capable of such feats while being of his stature he would possess some sort of understanding that he is very special, unless he never met a normal human being in his life. I found it very funny when he suggested with out even blinking that she does something with the 70KG+ EZ Curl bar, I thought it was a typo for 70 lbs, but even then thats its very heavy weight to suggest to a girl to use.
For three years that he lived with Liv, he gradually forgot what he was capable of. That is why Inanna was so disappointed. In the original version, she said: "The diamond that has long been lying in the mud." But now he began to change again. During training, he acted thoughtlessly, and his body changed under the situation. If you look at these pictures, you can see that his body changed in an instant.

(I can not upload pictures to the forum)
He passes by the mirror, he is pretty pumped up, as if he had gained 10 kg. muscle. In his head there is a thought that he does not look like he should. The next picture it looks like before. His body changed due to the fact that he wanted it, though not consciously. That was what Inanna meant when said to Alice that she could look like she want.
I probably should have made it more obvious, to focus attention on it. I'll try to add something later.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@PixelsLab Seems like a strange thing to be able to forget the marvelous nature of your physiques capabilities, but none the less thank you for clarifying.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
@PixelsLab Seems like a strange thing to be able to forget the marvelous nature of your physiques capabilities, but none the less thank you for clarifying.
Not exactly. As a child, he did not understand that something was wrong with him. There was no one to compare. And when he broke free, he subconsciously began to adapt to others. If a normal person can not lift 200 kg. neither can he. But now he acted unconsciously, so he could did it.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Convince me this game is worth revisiting again? I haven't played for a couple of updates, when it started going all metaphysical like DF. I really liked it in the beginning but stopped being fun and interesting to me.
At the end of the day, the worthiness is for you to decide, no one else. As a fan I would be bias if I were to say if it was worth investing, because of course I think it is, I'm a fan :p
But all I can really say is that the story is rather interesting, but of course you need to pay attention to it :)

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
that was actually one of the best shower scenes i've ever seen in any of these games. most devs don't seem to bother with wet hair and wet bodies at all.
really awesome work @PixelsLab

Reactions: PixelsLab

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The Intoxicating Flavor Kompressed [v0.2.5]

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (164 MB): - -
MAC (148 MB): - -

@monroe can you add it to the OP, please? Thanks man :giggle:

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
In the update there is no 0.2.5 there is no sexual content if you played in 0.2.4. This is a story update. I warn you in advance!
Do you release android versions, by any chance?

The Intoxicating Flavor Kompressed [v0.2.5]

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (184 MB): - -
MAC (148 MB): - -

@monroe can you add it to the OP, please? Thanks man :giggle:
Thanks Hex, added.

Reactions: Trenlx and -Hex-
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes