VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Just read the wall of text about the whole saga on making this game, I'm legitimately really glad to see that everything is working out, even though all was on the brink of hopelessness many times. This is one of the most interesting games on the site right now, very interesting character development, with a story that you actually gets curious to see what the fuck is going on, without completely throwing sexyness out of the window.
Thank you so much for the review!:giggle:
720p is good enough quality, you should stick to that!
Unfortunately, you can't just change the resolution once I started doing in 1080. It will not be fair to those who are already used to it.

Reactions: gestved and Jarul

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Not the most content but i guess its still a ok amount compared to most other games.
Still waiting for the moment where Katie and Michael finally get it going on.
awwww oh nuuu :( i realy would like to play with this super adorable and hot Girl. Its like a wet Dream i have since sooo long hihi. But well than i will be patient and thank you both for awnsering me :)
Take a look what i wrote, i want it to happen too. :D

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice update. Thank you.

The conversation after the shower scene was a bit weird when you choose "Do nothing".
What's the harm there when they shower in the same room in their own cabins?
(Yes, I like to test those paths where is no lewd action or less lewd action. ^^)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This one is a great game and really great story. It has the potential to be as good as DoD, though I groaned in hatred at the Ping Pong mini game so I really hope that was a one time thing.

I'm really excited to see where this one goes and how much better the story gets. As far as the characters go, the MC has a nice dark side that's slowly getting unearthed.

Katie seems to have some inner issues, with that dream of hers. Fear and excitement at lack of control.

Alice is the puzzle. She can see the auras of people, tell if they're good or not but can't see that Ianna is malicious (evil is not the right word).

Really the one character I don't like so far is Maria. She just seems to be what she appears on the surface to be. A sex deprived bitch who is a horrible mother.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maria sure seemed hotter than before in this update.
Well played to amp up the attraction between her and the MC.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
This one is a great game and really great story. It has the potential to be as good as DoD, though I groaned in hatred at the Ping Pong mini game so I really hope that was a one time thing.

I'm really excited to see where this one goes and how much better the story gets. As far as the characters go, the MC has a nice dark side that's slowly getting unearthed.

Katie seems to have some inner issues, with that dream of hers. Fear and excitement at lack of control.

Alice is the puzzle. She can see the auras of people, tell if they're good or not but can't see that Ianna is malicious (evil is not the right word).

Really the one character I don't like so far is Maria. She just seems to be what she appears on the surface to be. A sex deprived bitch who is a horrible mother.
O! Thank you for such an open review! I hope Maria can still surprise you.

Anna sure seemed hotter than before in this update.
Well played to amp up the attraction between her and the MC.
In the original version - Maria.;)
Yes, I tried very hard to make their rapprochement seem smooth enough. Glad you noticed.

Reactions: Zero919 and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
O! Thank you for such an open review! I hope Maria can still surprise you.

In the original version - Maria.;)
Yes, I tried very hard to make their rapprochement seem smooth enough. Glad you noticed.

Lol? Really? I didn't even remember naming her... and have no idea why I would name her Anna. Weird.

Yeah, I thought this update was really nice, right now there are still so many questions as to what is actually happening, but that just means food for thought.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Lol? Really? I didn't even remember naming her... and have no idea why I would name her Anna. Weird.

Yeah, I thought this update was really nice, right now there are still so many questions as to what is actually happening, but that just means food for thought.
I think this is because many give this name to MILF characters. Hi "Big Brother"!

Reactions: botc76

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
The renders are just amazing, seriously. And the updates, are coming. No "on hold" no "oh sorry i will make you an xmas shit". Updates, that is great, and enough nice to be noticed. If the game keep going this way, the dev wins a new patreon, for sure.

Thanks team for the share, thx the dev to come post here and read the opinion.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Maybe it'll be more prevalent down the line, but right now your choices don't seem to have any lasting changes to the story. Doesn't matter who Katie kisses, you still kiss Alice later and Katie still starts to get a crush on you. Sex scene in the shower or not, nothing about the dialogue in the locker room changes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after my comment about how many renders it seemed to me..and seeing so many saying it was only 42 and short...am thinking somewhere along the way..i must have missed an update..so what iw as seeing was the content of a couple updates...HAHAAA...senility!!!ROCKS!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is good that you are doing a russian versión, this will make some guys a hentai ru to support you and im glad that you are growing up in support, to those who deserve it and have patience the future is bright and im sure in time you will be there @PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
The renders are just amazing, seriously. And the updates, are coming. No "on hold" no "oh sorry i will make you an xmas shit". Updates, that is great, and enough nice to be noticed. If the game keep going this way, the dev wins a new patreon, for sure.

Thanks team for the share, thx the dev to come post here and read the opinion.
Thank you for expressing this opinion!

is good that you are doing a russian versión, this will make some guys a hentai ru to support you and im glad that you are growing up in support, to those who deserve it and have patience the future is bright and im sure in time you will be there @PixelsLab
Yes, I do the Russian version first, but only then I send it for translation.
Do you mean henchan? If so, read the comments. There you will see the familiar nickname.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes