VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
any news about the release ?
A few more days for public release, it's been released for Patrons some days ago though, so a little bit more patience is required and it will be rewarded :)

Reactions: Alteni

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
A few more days for public release, it's been released for Patrons some days ago though, so a little bit more patience is required and it will be rewarded :)
it's on svscomics since yesterday ...I thought someone would have uploaded it here by now

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really do like this game but just as I'm getting into it more bam the chapter ends still keeps me coming back for more, but hell it's worth it for Kate in that is it even a bikini? The cute redhead though must see more of her and Liv is Life :love:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I rly love this game but I don't know it is so good every update is just too short :( And yeah I like Kate more and more.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
While I liked the update, the content was all fluff. The main plot has not moved forward in like 2-3 versions. Sure there has been instances of the "Liv" spirit showing up, or one of the other Spirit/Demon/Goddess, but not since the first massive dream sequence.

Everything else has been relationship stuff between the MC and the girls. I'm all for him getting closer to them, but it's time to start the show.

Also, please rethink the coloring on the ginger girl. She looked undead in this update, she was almost blue her skin was so pale.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Someone in the reviews said this was a VN with some sex scenes, not a sexy VN and I am starting to agree. That doesn't make it bad, just not something... explicit enough.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes