VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Guys some love for the people that they dont have a good internet :confused:, compressed version !
View attachment 303495
I know right

i don't know but lately the compress efforts are weaker or non-existent for example become a rock star still has no compressed, Indecent desires received it after a long while ( usually a compressed is released within a max 6 hours after release )

Some of the most common/ known compressors seem no where to be found

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
u right , they need to check about the compressed uploader team , bas ; crust ,the last upload from them was 4 or 5 days ago , they must recruit others so when things happen like this , the others will cover the damage lost .

Reactions: Canto Forte

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.3] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: 1.45GB

Download Win (132.33MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I know right

i don't know but lately the compress efforts are weaker or non-existent for example become a rock star still has no compressed, Indecent desires received it after a long while ( usually a compressed is released within a max 6 hours after release )

Some of the most common/ known compressors seem no where to be found
my friend for become a rock star look at page 88 post #1,745

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Download Win (132.33MB):

well well , i think u will be our new hero , more great games coming , dont let us down ! :D

Jan 9, 2019

Download Win (132.33MB):

Thanks, I would help you if my connection (upload) wasn't shit. Anyway, I think you went a little too hard with the compression here. Next time consider letting the size be around 300mb or so. Still, thanks for the effort and time.

Reactions: Alteni

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks, I would help you if my connection (upload) wasn't shit. Anyway, I think you went a little too hard with the compression here. Next time consider letting the size be around 300mb or so. Still, thanks for the effort and time.
hahaha i am still far from perfection, i try to copy bas but still not near. same game i compress it under 200mb and bas did under 100mb :D

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
300 mb its to much did u see the seize of the version release , maybe 200 mb its okay if the game lower than 2gb , u can do 300 mb and more if the game its more than 2 gb and above , well its depend of which game u compress it sometimes .

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
Another hidden gem AND this is a type of the game when you come for the boobs, stay for the plot. Or both.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Alice is so damn cute, its almost unbelievable. She is a good balance to Katie's semi-bitchy more serious personality.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Alice is so damn cute, its almost unbelievable. She is a good balance to Katie's semi-bitchy more serious personality.
Yeah, but PixelsLab needs to be careful. Runey had Patreon demand he make changes to Harem Hotel because one of his characters looked underage.

Dec 29, 2018
While I really liked the conversations with Katie and Alice, the whole flashback story is quickly ruining the game for me.

The renders are all incredibly well done, and the game is a gorgeous as always, but it just seems to be headed in a direction I'm not interested in following. It's frustrating when a game you love suddenly turns into something you don't. Oh well, it's my own fault for getting my hopes up and misunderstanding who the other woman would be. I hope everyone else still has fun with it. The game is obviously a labour of love, so I hope it is successful, but I just happen to be outside the target audience for it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
While I really liked the conversations with Katie and Alice, the whole flashback story is quickly ruining the game for me.

The renders are all incredibly well done, and the game is a gorgeous as always, but it just seems to be headed in a direction I'm not interested in following. It's frustrating when a game you love suddenly turns into something you don't. Oh well, it's my own fault for getting my hopes up and misunderstanding who the other woman would be. I hope everyone else still has fun with it. The game is obviously a labour of love, so I hope it is successful, but I just happen to be outside the target audience for it.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes