VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
games still going strong..do not even miss sex playing this...would i like some?..sure..but ya do not really notice it if you are actually into the game...still..i'd like to put my MC's peepee into Maria or Katie's hoohaa soon..my MC has earned it!! :p
Im 100% sure Maria is up first for good dicking. She needs it bad (y)

Poe_the_poet

Oct 14, 2018
So ... maybe I'm stupid or I just did not do something, but are they only three chapters? cause it ends with chapter three. its the end of the version or what ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So ... maybe I'm stupid or I just did not do something, but are they only three chapters? cause it ends with chapter three. its the end of the version or what ?
Yes, Chapter 3 is the end of the current version, where the MC is in a dream with Liv again. I believe the way the versioning for this game works is that you get a new release number upon the completion of the chapter matching that number. So v0.3 means that Chapter 3 is complete. If you have a build number following the release number, that indicates how far through the current chapter has been finished. So v0.2.6 is all of Chapter 2 completed and about 60% of the way through Chapter 3.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Poe_the_poet

Oct 14, 2018
Yes, Chapter 3 is the end of the current version, where the MC is in a dream with Liv again. I believe the way the versioning for this game works is that you get a new release number upon the completion of the chapter matching that number. So v0.3 means that Chapter 3 is complete. If you have a build number following the release number, that indicates how far through the current chapter has been finished. So v0.2.6 is all of Chapter 2 completed and about 60% of the way through Chapter 3.
Thank you

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
besides the developer bad news
posted

Hello to all!
Unfortunately, there will be no updates this month. Even demos. Excuse me. As soon as health allows me to sit at the computer for a long time, I will immediately start creating content. Now I render only the images for the game. If there is an operation, I'll write right away.
P.S. It's amazing that the patrons did not leave until I could work. Thank you very much.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
fresh innovations from the developer
PixelsLab
The operation is not needed yet!
Hello.
The operation is not needed yet! But it was hard. Now I feel good and gradually return to work on the game. In general, I did not stop working on the game, I still did something, as far as my back allowed. Give me some time and I will start working at full strength. In general, this year is kicking me notably. I'm afraid to imagine what awaits me further. LoL
Now I will go to rest, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will write more, about what will happen next, I have a few ideas.
Thank you all for the words of support. Sorry I could not answer you before. I read them all.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hello!
I am writing the promised post about chapter 4.

While I was lying, I was thinking about chapter 4, I realized that I needed to add a few extra scenes. It turns out that the chapter again grows to enormous size. In general, I decided to split the 4 chapter into two parts, so the second day will be divided into 3 chapters. In general, the 4th and 5th chapters come out quite saturated, I hope no one gets lost in the plot, as it was in the second chapter. In the fourth chapter there will be two small extras for top patrons. One extra is ready.
I think this is all that I can say at the expense of 4 chapters for now if I don’t go to spoilers.
About my condition. (Many asked in private messages in the discord)
I had a seizure, for 7 days I could not stand and sit. At all. Yes, and it was painful to lie down. A lot of droppers, injections and after a week I could walk, and I worked on the game a bit. The doctor said that most likely there will be an operation. Then I was not at all up to the game. LOL Then I did an MRI and I don’t need surgery, but I don’t feel healthy. Even now while I am writing this, my back hurts a lot.
Thanks for the wishes of recovery! It really helps a lot! I hope that the black bar will end soon, and I will be able to live and work normally, and we will see frequent TIF updates!
P.S. It also seems to me that I have forgotten how to write dialogues. LOL Apparently due to the fact that I did not write for a long time, the skill was completely taken aback. For several hours I have been thinking about five sentences. LOL

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Any war here is useless. Mary will win any war even before it starts.
i cant argue with that but liv is a strong contestant

actually, scratch that, Liv won me over with the bath scene with Katie. Maria has the most powerful weapon-being a milf, but Liv has Mrs. Turners hairystyle so in a way it evens out :p

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Some time ago I've messaged dev with english translation somewhat better...
If dev needs further help. email me...
edited script.....
Hope you get well soon

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes