VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

0036_55.png

Well! The main work is completed. All images are rendered, and the text is sent for translation.

There have been some changes in the content of the update. Initially, I planned 178 images (13 of which are extra for $ 10 + patrons), but I got 189 images.

With text, on the contrary, I reduced the number of words by 500. Why? Well, I suddenly realized that people do not talk very much during sex, especially spontaneous. Yes, yes, yes, I know that this is also a shock for you!!!

Actually, it's an interesting thing about the text. If at the beginning there will be just a huge number of dialogs (I tried to make it easy to read), then there is almost no text at the end. I decided to experiment and make the scene with almost no dialogue at all. This hit the duration of the update a lot, because without dialogs you can click through the whole scene in five minutes, but I wanted to do it. Is it good or bad for you to decide. Waiting for your feedback!

It seems to me that you will again scold me for the end of the update... I do not know how you will react to some moments in history. I follow a predefined plot, but sometimes I feel insecure. Here is just such a case. (Although I always feel insecure when it comes to updating, which will be played by thousands of people. Brr... Already goosebumps!)

At the expense of sounds. There will be no new ones. The problem is that where I used to take sounds, now I have to pay money, but I don’t have it. LOL And for free I do not find the things I need. So no sound so far.

In another scene there will be no voice acting of one of the girls. Since her voice acting is terrible (I think many will guess whose), and I couldn't find a replacement. And even more so I can’t order a recording. And this really infuriates! Because I can’t do anything! Today I spent 4 hours looking for at least something. And nothing. Empty. I'll look for something later, don’t worry. But so far without sound.

This is probably all I wanted to say about the update.

Do not lose me! The next post will be after the release of the Demo version.

P.S. I posted the title page of 4 chapters on . You can come in to see if you have not seen it.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
PixelsLab said he could not work on it anymore since he lost his RL job and needed to find another but somehow he managed to find time to keep plugging away at it. I imagine the mods will unlabel it when the new version comes out.
Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that. Alright, thank you.

And to PixelsLab I hope you'll come out on top on whatever it is you're going through. It's just another one of life's challenges. Don't give up

Reactions: PixelsLab

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Really unfortunate, yet another well-known game that I liked (which is either abandoned or onhold)
2019 has been a very complicated year, some promising new projects but ... after a few updates a silence ..

The story was interesting the graphics too ..But the project tag .. wouldn't it be: Onhold?
(Abandoned.. was decided today?)
Good luck to Dev, I hope he finds a new job soon (y)..

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
PixelsLab Yesterday, at 22:38 Today will not be. He sat from 00:00 to 07:15 and figured out the translation. It's just n ** c. And there is no translation yet. While working with what is.

Reactions: Hadgar and mvitrak

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is out ... AaaAAAaand about on other sites;)!
THE INTOXICATING FLAVOR - VERSION 0.3.5 DEMO BY PIXELSLAB (ENGLISH, FRENCH)

What new?

177 images. + 13 Extra 2

6000 words

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PixelsLab

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
THIS IS TODAY -> AUGUST 7TH 2019 !!!
THIS AugUST 7TH PRESENT FROM DEV
[edit from dev=> not a new version! This version 0.3 is just trial version ]
The Intoxicating Flavor 0.3 for Free
7th Aug.jpg
English Mac
Русская Mac
1782 images.
words.
91 sounds.

Last edited:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
THIS IS TODAY -> AUGUST 7TH 2019 !!!
THIS AugUST 7TH PRESENT FROM DEV
The Intoxicating Flavor 0.3 for Free
View attachment 365952
English Mac
Русская Mac
1782 images.
words.
91 sounds.
This is not a new version! This version 0.3 is just free! For trial.
And then people will come and say: What the garbage? :mad: Where is the new version?
I'm scared!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
YOU SHOULD STOP BEING THE HACK THAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

WHAT ARE THE 0.3.6 FILES? -> ARE THEY YOUR RENDERS JUST FLOATING AROUND IN CG RIP?

WHAT IS THE 0.3.5 VERSION +10 RENDERS???

WHAT IS 0.3.5 DEMON VERSION ???

YOU RELEASED THE TRIAL VERSION YOURSELF ON THE SAME DAY
THE FULL AND THE FREE => ON THE SAME DAY!!!

THE Intoxicating Flavor 0.3.6 files => SAME DAY AS THE FREE TRIAL VERSION!!!

The Intoxicating Flavor 0.3.5 DEMO 2 DAYS BEFORE THE FULL VERSION !!!

@#%q@$%$ YOU GOT SOME SERIOUS EXPLAINING TO DO IN GOOD FAITH;)!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
YOU SHOULD STOP BEING THE HACK THAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

WHAT ARE THE 0.3.6 FILES? -> ARE THEY YOUR RENDERS JUST FLOATING AROUND IN CG RIP?

WHAT IS THE 0.3.5 VERSION +10 RENDERS???

WHAT IS 0.3.5 DEMON VERSION ???

YOU RELEASED THE TRIAL VERSION YOURSELF ON THE SAME DAY
THE FULL AND THE FREE => ON THE SAME DAY!!!

THE Intoxicating Flavor 0.3.6 files => SAME DAY AS THE FREE TRIAL VERSION!!!

The Intoxicating Flavor 0.3.5 DEMO 2 DAYS BEFORE THE FULL VERSION !!!

@#%q@$%$ YOU GOT SOME SERIOUS EXPLAINING TO DO IN GOOD FAITH;)!
The Intoxicating Flavor 0.3 - This is free version 0.3. So that anyone can come in, download the game. So that anyone can download and watch the game. What is it about? Is it worth it to support.
The Intoxicating Flavor 0.3.5 Demo - This is Demo tomorrow's update. For those who want to play early.
The Intoxicating Flavor 0.3.5+ - These are future update files. Already rendered. Here could directly share your opinions on the future update.
All this can be understood by reading "TIERS" on the page on patreon. I think it's pretty obvious.

tomorrow at 18 o'clock
Time was not worth pointing out. Here people from all over the world. So we have 18:00, for someone five in the morning. That is why I never indicate the time.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes