VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor ENG v0.4.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.01.2020

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Took on the english part of this game... Again.
Not quite finished all routes, but since that may take another week or so...
here's the edited game...

just extract this in your Intoxicating Flavor directory and overwrite when asked.
make a back up of the original /game folder if you want to restore the original files

P.S. For the dev... I am giving your english part an overhaul... For free so don't worry. If you want my help with future updates, just sent me the updates and I'll correct the englih part for you.
Don't need any money, or even some credit in the game... just trying to help you out, because it's just an awesome story...

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Op Updated

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.3.5] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (172 MB): - - - -

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Could have sworn this was listed as abandoned? :confused:
Oh well paint me pleasantly surprised. :)
The renders are some of the best I've seen out there and the story's and cast are also relatively interesting and intriguing, here's hoping we'll get more.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The renders are some of the best I've seen out there and the story's and cast are also relatively interesting and intriguing, here's hoping we'll get more.
No, not abandoned really, just on hold for the time being, dev needed and still may need time to focus on sorting his things in his personal life. But if he still has time to develop the game on the side, then that's a great thing, he's a real trooper, a very hard-working dev :)

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
it was named abandoned im pleasantly surprised it has an update

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes